All Comments on 'Not My Type Ch. 03'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

I like this story line alot. It's tender, erotic, everything that you could ask for in a story. Really glad to see that Adam wasn't just a one-night stand.

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 17 years ago
Going strong!

Very nice that Adam came back and wasn't anything like what her friends expected. Bringing in the big brother is a great touch. A bit of conflict to spice things up, can't have everything go smooth, life doesn't work that way. Keep up the very good work!

michchick98michchick98almost 17 years ago
Lovin' it!

I'm lovin' this story and "bad boy" Adam! I love the twist with the brother, it throws a whole new degree of difficulty into things. Waiting patiently for more!

lexellelexellealmost 17 years ago
Wow!!!!

Loving this story and their romance. The unexpected twist at the end definitely ensures that this story just gets better and better.

lovegal73lovegal73almost 17 years ago
Been waiting so long!

I can't tell you how happy I was to see a new story of yours, and this did not disappoint! Hot and sexy as always. And I never thought I would see my home province featured in erotica!

darkindaydarkindayalmost 17 years ago
*Sigh*

Finalmente!! I can't wait for the next one!! To be honest, I've been waiting like two weeks for the next chapter of whatever to come out... Every day I was looking for a new chapter of one of your stories... Please, continue writing.... *drools* I like it allot :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
SO GOOD!!

Thank goodness you continued this story! Been anxious to find out what happened next. Can't wait to read more about Adam and Lilly. And the action was as hot as ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing

I seriously checked your profile every day to see when you'd post your next story. The story is fantastic and putting in all the details of the setting of P.E.I. was amazing. I'm Canadian as well so I'm impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Next please!

Please please please, I love them, please post another soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing!

You are definitely the best writer on here! I love that Adam is so tough looking but such a sweetheart! Adam isn't my type as well but I might have to reconsider that! And the addition of the brother to the story was totally unexpected and perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fabulous

Write more. I love that you've started to give a bit of Lily's backstory. And Adam- yum. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Eeek!!

Thank you! I think this is my favorite now! Adam is so hot! I want him!

HikergirlHikergirlalmost 17 years ago
Once again...

...a great mix of playfulness and passion. Glad to see you back at work!

Texas TeaseTexas Teasealmost 17 years ago
Seriously...amazing

Oh, please don't make us wait so long for the next chapter! All of your stories are wonderful, and I wish they'd go on and on. You are a fabulous author. Thank you for taking the time to write something that not only gets a girl hot and bothered, but stimulates the mind as well.

I love your stories, and anxiously await your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
awesome!

Loved the name of the cat:) can't wait to see how this ends-would love to see stories of each of the girls! throw rhiannon at Joe and maybe then he'll leave kid sis alone! looking forward to another chapter:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
oh WOW

this is just plain HOT.

SUPERB!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved IT!!

Simply amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lovely, lovely story

You have a wonderful way of telling a story that captures the emotions and brings it to life. Nice to read stories that are not the neanderthal approach to sex and women.

I suppose part of it is "knowing" that a woman (?) wrote it and that these are genuine feelings.

Very well done!!

Dancewithme2Dancewithme2over 15 years ago
Great Read

So many erotic stories are so full of "slam bam" that they are not good reads. This series is definitely a good read, and consistent with that, very endearing. Just guessing the suburban cowboy is going to find out what the "farmer" girl's background is like, and that she will probably eventually have to find out where he is from. It is a great subplot so far.

The interaction between the two main characters so far is very timid, tender, and loving on top of hot. Or is it beneath the heat it is timid, tender, and loving?

kathryn08kathryn08almost 14 years ago

I really enjoy these characters :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lucy Maud?

I knew that you are an amazing author, but for you to have decided to name Lilly's cat Lucy Maud? That just reminds me of why you are one of my favorite authors here.

- Kristina

vajaynevajayneover 13 years ago
really great series!

loving it! glad to see some Canadian scenery helping the romance!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
plot thickens

drama?

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
There is NO POSSIBILITY I can stop reading you!

Such fine writing.

Stories so well told!

Where's the HEART icon?!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just 'Wow!'

It's 11:35pm. I'm not putting this down until the end...

Great characters, great story.

Great writer.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To anonymous

Wish I had you strength. It's 3:04 and I FINALLY gathered enough strength to stop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES