All Comments on 'Not My Type Ch. 05'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
as usual

very well written and the story just flows. glad to see the main characters getting to know more of each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I can't believe it

You are absolutely fabulous! Keep all your stories going. (In spite of having a real life to live, too.)

Jerry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What!

Oh for goodness sake - cliff hangers should not be allowed! What a fantastic, hot, romantic, sensual story. I can't wait for your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ohh my word!!!

now this story is really getting interesting can't wait to read what comes next

darknessindaydarknessindayalmost 17 years ago
Oh for goodness sakes

You know... if this wasn't a free site, and you a very hot author, and many hundreds possibly millions of people reading this site...I would say this was a deliberate and callous way of making me want something so badly and then denying my desire... no it's not all about me, But Goddamn girl... you sure do like your cliffhangers. You bait the hook, hook us, reels us, now your gonna do something else, but we don't know what. Thanks dear. More please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Update soon please!

I'm well hooked on this story. Although I saw it coming when Lilly was given the assignment and the folder, my stomach still dropped when she saw his name on the list of felons. Of course, there's a back story and I want to know why and how he ended up on the wrong side of the law.

I anxiously await your next update!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great!

This is like a really good book that I'm reading V-E-R-Y slowly. Keep it up - it's awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Great Great Story!

first time ive ever left a comment for a story on this site.. such a great story.. its soooo believable.. i love your work - i love adam and his tattoos and his piercings! i dont care about his past.. really, i dont.. let them have a happy ending please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thank you for submitting individual chapters!

When I read a book by certain authors, I limit myself to a chapter a day so I can prolong the enjoyment. You force me to do the same by submitting your story in weekly segments. Thank you for prolonging my pleasure. (I hate you! <grin>) L.L.

HikergirlHikergirlalmost 17 years ago
Oh, you're MEAN....

....taunting us with one great segment after another! Loving it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
so good

cant wait for the nexr installment. of any of your series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic

I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your writing - your style is so easy to read with amazing imagery. I love getting to know your characters and I can't wait to read what happens next! Keep up the great work and don't keep us hanging too long!

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 17 years ago
Once again!

A fine story goes onward. Love your style, especially the wicked twist at the end. Keep up the wonderful work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OMG!!

Adam was in jail?? No way!! I'm freaking out over here! Please update soon!!!!!

CinJudesCinJudesalmost 17 years ago
Can't wait to see what happens

What a turn of events! I can't wait to see how it plays out. I admit to feeling as bewildered and confused as Lilly seems too, since I admit that your writing has made me fall in love with Adam more that just a little myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
another wonderful one...

just discovered literotica a few weeks ago, and your stories were the first i read (i like tattooed guys...). this series keeps getting better. cheers to you, lady! i'll be looking forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh my GOD!

Love the story,keep it up can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Will you be updating soon?

I love this story and have been stalking for an update ever since this was posted! I want to know Adam's story.

Please???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Applause

I love this as usual and cannot wait for more.

The twists in your stories are always good and do not appear to be trite or implausible in the least. I guess that is what I like about your work- you could be writing my or any other young woman's life.

So thank you for your lovely writing and please if you have the chance update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I still stalk this story

It's one of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another Great Story

I am hooked on your writing. You make the characters come alive. The sex is good too but, it is the characters that keep me coming back.

Parts of your story hit home. I grew up in a large family and my parents got divorced. At times I still feel that I wasn't able to "measure up" to my father's expectations. After my father remarried the five of us that grew up with mother didn't seem to matter to him anymore.

It is sad the way human beings treat each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I rarely post comments on stories.....

My opinion is that since I haven't got the talent, time or attention span to write my own stories, I shouldn't tell other people how they should do it. I have suggested the use of an editor when a good story is derailed by horrible spelling, etc. Every few days I come to this site with an agenda. First I check the submission pages of favorite authors looking for new work. Next, I check for new work in favorte genres; Erotic Couplings, Celebrities, Mature, etc. Then, time permiting, I read what looks interesting from the brief desriptions provided. Longer stories, multi chapter pieces and stories I really like a lot often get saved to be read later or when I'm on the road. With that said, I've found myself going to your submission page first for the last few visits hoping the next chapter for "Not My Type" is ready. I'm really looking forward to the continuation of this story and thank you for your many other contributions to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Come ON!!!!!

Please tell me this is going to be updated soon!!! I can't wait to find out what happens with the rest this story!!!!Great Job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dear Author - please!

I truly loved this story and I hope you will be updating soon.

MajekMajekover 16 years ago
Great story

The story was a real great read. Was it a mistake of our Canadian judicial system that had Adam on the list? Please do the next installment. I will be checking often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LOVE IT

I love this story, everytime i get on here, i go check n see if theres a new chapter to this story, i understand your busy, but i hope theres an update to this story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more pleaseee

I just found this story and loved it from start to finish. Please continue it soon. I will be looking for the next chapter. Beautifully written...your so talented

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ITIHH

is still your best story- love it unconditionally!!- so I selfishly hope that you will prioritize updating it over all of your other stories. But, that being said, I am interested in the continuation of this one and learning more about Adam reginald brooks. so when you have the chance, please do update. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More please!!!

omgosh i love your stories. they are so talented and keeps us readers interested. once I finished reading the current chapter, I was like no no no please tell me theres a new update that I haven't seen..keep up the good work!! I'll be checking daily for updates!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
time period

i just realized after reading the 5 chapters again because it is such a wonderful exciting hot story that all of this happens in just a little over 24 or so hours. what a short amount of time to meet a great guy and for someones life to change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Continue thist please. I have read & re-read it several times. I can't wait for a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wait what...

Hey, you can't just stop there! ahh!! Was Adam worried that she might find out at somepoint? What happens? and wow steamy!!! I've been up for a good few hours reading non-stop!

-robs_2486

Marines_Lady_15Marines_Lady_15over 16 years ago
What a way to leave us hanging!

I just sat and read all 5 chapters at once! Please continue this series SOON!! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please please please continue this story!!!

I just stumbled upon your work and have read all of your submissions- they are great! Please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
love it!

please continue this story! i can't wait to see what's coming next...

MollyDollyMollyDollyover 16 years ago
More, please!

I understand how incredibly selfish it is, but your fans are hoping for new chapters to your fantastic stories! ;) Thank you for all of them so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Every Single Day

I come here daily looking for the next chapter. Please, please post it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh plz plz

come on post the remaining story, its been hell of a 4 months. what are you waiting for christmas? dont let the readers wait

attila401attila401over 16 years ago
the good stuff always takes time

Another fine example of the author's skills. We're all waiting on the next chapter here and the next chapter of the Writer's Block series and anything else she's likely to post. Everybody should just dial-it-down a notch. This is not freshman composition - it takes time. We all chase our favorite authors. Do we want slam-bam stuff or the delicous seduction?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tomorrow never comes

That's what it feels like. "Tomorrow never comes", "The watched pot doesn't boil" Here it is almost Christmas and although I just stumbled on this fine writer, the wait for the next chapter seems endless.

I can almost feel the frustration of your other fans, they have waited months and here I sit complaining about a days delay.

Whatever the demands your regular life puts on you, your fans (yes I have become one also) also have expectations and hopes for more of this fine storyline.

Merry Christmas and best wishes!!

Shell

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
I also look for updates hopefully

No pressure, but I do hope that you will someday return to finish this story. It's a tribute to how wonderfully you write that you have me in love with the two main characters already, and wanting and hoping that things work out between them. I've re-read the first 5 chapters over and over again. I write off and on (not published here), so I know that sometimes life's demands get in the way of writing, or the muse leaves you. I'll be hoping that the stars align soon and you can write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please write the next chapter

This is an amazing story, and I really really hope you write more chapters! (soon please!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
please write the next chapter soon.

its a different story in a great way please finish it soon..I can hardly wait to find out what happens next.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Fantastic

Great storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Me Again

Continuously good, but you can do better than that set up there at the end. What? Lilly is assigned a story on cons coming and living in town? Who do we know that could possibly have gone to jail? Hmm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow - what an ending!

I liked this chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
and so the plot thickens...

what will adam have to say about this?

gotta go, more to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
About freaking time!

I have been looking for this story! I just happened to be checking this out when i though, "This sounds like something ive heard b4." & at the end is when i was like, Holy Shit This Is It! I had always wanted to find out what happened!

LovableCherryPieLovableCherryPiealmost 11 years ago
Juicy!

Nice twist! Can't wait to rea the rest

Nemo18Nemo18almost 10 years ago
Saw that coming

As soon as the boss told her about the article I knew his name would be on the list

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well, it fits.

He went to France at 20, stayed 3 years, did 9 years, is 32 - presto!

Except, how the hell did he land a prestigious job fresh out of prison?

Oh, duh, probably someone from inside - someone influential - let it be known that the prison had an amazing chef! :D

The question becomes, what on earth will Lilly do with this information? Hopefully not make assumptions (a VERY UN-Journalist thing to do ... well, not a good one anyway).

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
i´m hooked...

yes,i´m hooked...

thebookthief123thebookthief123about 3 years ago

MY BIRTHDAY IS JULY 9 TOO

About the story; Love, love, love it! I am hooked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES