All Comments on 'Not My Type Ch. 07'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
how can I wait for the next chapter now????

Adam and lily are such a dynamic, believable duo and it was horrible waiting for this chapter to see if they would work things out but now....I'm still on pins & needles and in agony! Thanks for writing such great romance for us, I'm following these two with bated breath!! I can't decide if these two or daniel & clara are my favorite couple!!

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
Wonderful update!

OMG - Rhiannon and Joe? Now that's classic!<br><br>

I've been looking for an update to this story every day. Thank you for posting. I really feel for Lilly and Adam, and I hope things aren't ruined between them. <br.<br>

The scene on the porch felt very realistic. Poignant.

TricialenTricialenover 16 years ago
Thank You

Wow! What can I say? This story is wonderful. Thank you

michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
Damn!

Another wonderful chapter, firstkiss! I truly love the chemistry between Adam and Lily and I know once the truth comes out about Adam, it won't be as bad as we think.

kikileekikileeover 16 years ago
Fantastic

I love this story. Please please continue. Ever since I read it I have checked every day for the newest chapter. All of your stories are wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Holy shit!

Awesome update! Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!

Thanks for another great chapter. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great chapter!

I check every day, so it's always exciting to see that little yellow box that means there's something new! Great writing, great story, and love the twists!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Job!

Awesome chapter! Your writing of this chapter transitioned perfectly from the previous one and helped to resolve some of the concerns with the way she ran out on him at the end of the last chapter. Once again his maturity showed and also Lily seemed to have gotten her emotional immaturity under control. Your writing wonderfully draws us in to each character reveling in both their flaws and their good points. I liked the way you showed the true and vulnerable Joe, and loved seeing him and Rhiannon together at the end. Great Job! Can't wait for more.

Thank you, Lisa

t0nst3rst0nst3rsover 16 years ago
I love Adam

I want him for myself-LOL! Grea job-can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
omg!!

i'm literally icthing to read what comes next i'm loving this soo much i check everyday for this story it's so yummy lol

evanslilyevanslilyover 16 years ago
I can't believe I missed this...

Great to see another chapter! I love the way we're finding out more about Lilly's character.

And as for the unresolved sexual tension... :)

Looking forward to what's coming next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YEA!

Wonderful! I love your stories, and seeing that little yellow "N" for a new story of yours makes me extremely happy. Thank you for sharing your extroidinary talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another great installment

Ok, I was pretty sure these two weren't done yet. I also like the way Joe gave his left-handed approval of Adam. As far as Joe and Rhiannon, I went back to read the chapter's she was involved in and try to decide if they fit together in the three ways I think they can go from here: as a long term couple, a brief relationship that helps Joe get his head in a better place, or a one night stand that's the kick in the ass that Joe needs. I find myself coming to the end of each chapter thinking, "awwww, just a couple more paragraphs!" I'm really looking forward to what comes next. I also need to mimic t0nst3rs comment. I want Lilly for myself. I, like Adam, have an unholy weakness for redheads, more so for smart, funny ones. Keep up the great work, firstkiss, you're doing great.

ScarletKScarletKover 16 years ago
Excellent!

I wondered if Joe would end up with Rhiannon after reading the last chapter! I guess we'll just have to see where this goes. As for Joe & Lilly, it's good to see Joe being such a gentleman towards her, & I can't wait to hear more about his pre-Lilly life.

fiery_Mfiery_Mover 16 years ago
Yes!!

I was so excited to see an update for this story. I absolutely love it. I cannot wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Finish the story!!!

Please finish this story! I'm loving it and cant wait!

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
More Please

Another great chapter - more please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
excellent

can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More please

Love this story. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
please!!!!~

please please please please update soon!!! i check everyday to see if you have updated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please can I have some more???

I LOVE this story and am eagerly awaiting the next installment. I check every day for something new from you. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ack!

TEASE!

;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
MORE!!!!

OMG! Please post another chapter! I check back every single day to see if there is another one!! You truly have a gift for writing. It's so real you can picture it in your head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hooray, You're Back!

I'm so happy your back with another chapter. It was wonderful and I can't wait for more! Please don't make us wait so long this time. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can't wait for "The Rest of the Story".

Great writing. I can not wait for the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Was not expecting that!

I can't wait to read the rest.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
Okaaaaayyyy...fixies?

I have been, quite frankly, awed by the quality of your writing.

Two elements herein aren't in sync for me.

1. Her brother, a dirt farmer, seems "too metrosexual"?

He's a dirt farmer, with dirty hands forever. He's not college educated.

He could communicate the same content; however, he's not coarse enough

in this chapter. Suddenly, he's a non-redneck.

Doesn't ring true.

2. Following up, it seems highly unlikely Joe and Rhiannon would be in the same bar??? Wouldn't he be where his working class buddies hang out?

Lilly would walk in...because she sees his truck. But Rhi doesn't match.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

King Cuddle, get off your high horse, this is NOT your story, you don't like it, write your own!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
kingcudle

Damn shut up kingcuddle. You seem to have an awful lot of comments on how farmers are "supposed" to act. Have you ever owned a farm you ass?

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 9 years ago
Brilliant!

I loved the hook at the end. Rhi has passion enough, and Joe is big enough and tough enough that the two of them might make a go of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES