All Comments on 'Not My Type, Except'

by Antonio_y_Cleopatra

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
DragonlightoneDragonlightoneabout 9 years ago
Thought provoking

It's not often that you can see the reality behind the fiction, but this story is very evocative and emotional in a spiritual way as well as being quite liberating; personal experience? The story was well written, insightful and I do appreciate good English. It's a 'Well done!' from me.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

All through the story I was thinking Laura needed a man or a hobby because she had too much time for matchmaking and putting herself in the middle of the relationship. She was too meddlesome for me. After the hookup Laura should've taken her nose out of it and let them come to her if they needed her opinion on anything.

Why was Laura so submissive to Dan and Christy in the end? I know she wasn't that afraid of losing them as friends over the misunderstanding is why she did what they told her no questions asked?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OMFG

Holy moly, this was my dream come true! Time spent with a tall, stacked redhead. Conquering, being conquered, losing and finding. Everything anyone could hope for. Alas, unfortunately it also reflected my own shortcomings, as I never rose to Dan's level of expertise in truly playing the masterpiece of a woman's body like a concert pianist. In addition the to the physical, their abilities with the emotional are above and beyond all imagination.

DoctimeDoctimeabout 9 years ago

WHAT A STORY...well written, highly erotic, believable, excellent editing 😋. I loved the pacing; this is after all Literotica. Truly a gem and should make its way into The Hall of Fame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Extremely well written and planned out.

I have been reading here for years and have never commented on anything. This was fantastic. Brought out emotions I felt and dealt with when I first met my wife. We both look forward to more from you.

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 9 years ago
Wow!

What a romantic and sexual tour de force! Very fine writing, nicely paced, and true to human foibles and human nature. The dialogue was spot on, both the spoken and internal. Christy's anal seduction scene was smokin', not only sexually but emotionally, because she made herself completely vulnerable to Dan, only later to be consumed by doubt. It takes a high level of writing to convey all of that. This work is certainly in the very top tier of Lit. stories. Meanwhile, excuse me while I catch up on your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Blew Me Away

Outstanding!! One of the best I have read here. Superior writing and editing. Excellent character development, dialog, and storyline. Have to rate this as a favorite.

5*

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
5*

What else can I say!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gave you a "5" because there are not higher numbers

Great love story about first true love and a perfect friendship.

I look forward to the next installment where Laura gets her turn.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

For me this story felt very saccharin. Not as saccharin as a yesterday romance novel, but saccharin none the less. Again for me, there was entirely too much dialog.

Both criticisms may well be petty and picayune.

I gave the piece Five Stars. It was well written and the sex was smokin'. You're a writer for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Funny

I have not laughed that hard in a month! Thank you God! 5 Stars!

wrbsupermanwrbsupermanabout 9 years ago
relatable

Not because I've ever been with a smoking hotty, or been able to keep up with one, but because you made me think I could. You made me remember old relationships, and what I'm really looking for. Well done :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best story EVER!

I don't think I have ever read a better story than this one! You did a fantastic job. Keep up the great work! I wish I could have given more than five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot, but spanking scene felt forced

Enjoyed the story and gave it five stars, but Laura's guilt and the spanking scene didn't feel genuine. The narrative was hot, though. Keep writing!

DawnJDawnJabout 9 years ago
As I told you...

...it's lovely! Very romantic, very sensual, very hot, very arousing. Well done! And congratulations on all the accolades, even the backhanded ones! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This transcended from being an erotic story to being a parable about the inner life and insecurities of men and women and how to transcend them. Bravo! My life is made richer because of it. Thank you for sharing your talent.

LovesAGoodStoryLovesAGoodStoryabout 9 years ago
O_O

F***ing loved it!!!

shanikejolashanikejolaabout 9 years ago
good but boring

it is just so boring if you had add somthing more sensual and love it would be a good story.

beacuse normally this story doesn't describe about effect of characters to the outside. that is why it gets boring

Alaska84Alaska84about 9 years ago

Loved it! Thanks for sharing your story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Maybe not my type of story?

Too few bumps, too few problems result in a lack of dramatic tension.

Maybe if Laura really fancied him and was using a substitute because she couldn't disclose her real feelings having fallen into the friend trap? Just needed to be a bit more complicated to be interesting.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Truly Erotic Story

It underlined the danger of relating to people and the rewards that are in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Harlequin

I began to read the story because of the its lofty rating and stayed with it to the end, wondering when it would begin to live up to its high evaluation. Sadly, imho, it never did. It read like the Harlequin romances my wife used to enjoy as time wasters.

The use of the language was excellent, and for that I commend you. You get high marks for grammar, spelling and structure. The story line and character development were beyond realistic or believable though. As the title says, it's not my type.

kulvienkulvienabout 9 years ago
Well..

I feel like you said it all near the end, "no romance". The story was fun, the sex was hot, and I loved the banter. But what this story wasn't is romantic or at least not in my opinion. To me a few nice dinners does not equal the sum of romance and maybe I am just old fashioned that way.

I absolutely loved the cap gun story it fit so well, very clever if you. All and all pleased with spending my time reading your work.

FormerReaderFormerReaderabout 9 years ago
Well written

Thanks for the fun read. I read this one because I love stories where is clueless and realizes finally what they have because I can relate to the clueless part. Also, I have a thing for intelligent sexy redheaded women. Anyway, I enjoyed the romance but the spanking scene with Laura at the end did not mesh with the rest of the story in my opinion so I will give this 4 out of 5 stars. Would you seriously imagine giving a lifelong female friend a bare ass spanking? Keep writing though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
VERY good story....

Would like another chapter on this one.

Any man that has experienced a woman that is sexual napalm will understand Christy and understand how deeply she needed someone that was intuned and could "handle" her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Incredible.

I once had a woman like Christy but I was too young and had insufficient knowledge to give her what she needed. I learned from this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Atypical but still a five.

I enjoyed reading this very finely crafted tale through its perhaps a little wordy but pleasantly if fairly predictable phases. Prologue, crisis, climax, resolution, nice. "Wait. What is this? This isn't the way it's supposed to read. Where are we going?" "What did I just read hhhhmmmm .... An anticlimax? That must be it. I just read an Anticlimax and hook for a second chapter!" Drat. This one was good. Definitely a 5, but now I have to keep checking to see when the next episode posts. I look forward to Laura's story and hope it is as good as this one. (The evil anonymous)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yes and more

I believe well written and developed. Makes you remember to watch what you say. The cap gun was so perfect about a persons development. The ending- well, Unusual but in some situations could or would happen. Though, I think the way it ended almost calls for another chapter about Dan, Christy, & Laura. If Christy is that

violetile and Laura is that submissive this could get very interesting. Hmmmm. Thanks for the story and sharing. GP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I've read this countless times

This is my favorite story of all time on this site. Thank you so much for writing it

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
I need to visit romance more often.

Enjoyed this couples meeting and romance very much, laura's metteling was dealt with in a unusually stiff (mine) manner. I believe it will be behind them from here on.

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago
WOW

Who really knows what is your type. All I know is I hit two foul balls

Ramjet75Ramjet75over 6 years ago
OMG !!!

That was so hot, and so very very deep. Amazing !

Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please post something new

I really love your male caracters. I'm turned on my the psychology of things and raw emotions.

Man I'd loved to pick your brain. Don't stop writting.

;-) Josie

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 6 years ago
Women--they are all my type

It's amazing that so many men meet a woman who's not their type--and then after they've had a taste of honey, she's not only their type, but their wife. :) Happens all the time.

I enjoyed this outstanding story--it's one of the best I've read in a long time. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Romance, kink, anal. Great happy story.

auhunter1949auhunter1949over 4 years ago

not quite sure how I feel about this story.

I enjoyed the story I just don't know if such a relationship would could exist

If it does exist out there, wonderful

I just know there is nothing like that ever for me

rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
A roaring, snortring, stomping ,unleashed love story...Wowser!

Wonderfully intense, with a satisfying veracity.

applause!

ScoratScoratover 3 years ago
Exquisite, eloquent and sensual

At least until the end. The essentially forced threesome was a downer after the long build-up

roveroneroveroneabout 3 years ago

Wow...Have read some of your work earlier and know it can be excellent...but the ending on this...don't know what to think...guess I'm being a dense male.

They were sizzling along and then...? Don't know what precipitated the tears...or exactly what it was Laura did...and leaving her on the floor after an epic wank and cum...like to hold onto my sweeties after something like that, feel any of the aftershocks, and then after the total body relax, feel like I can let her go...

I did give it a 5...going to try and figure out what it was I read before...and read some more of your works....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, well written/expressed.

I liked the ending except I think they BOTH should have fucked Laura then held her affectionately after the spanking etc.... - kissed her better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the story, thought it was interesting, right up until the ending. I thought the ending was silly and unworthy, considering how good the first eighty percent of the story was. To me that ending just didn’t work.

BobLee7BobLee7over 1 year ago

Damn. This story, and your others, are great. I so wanted a spouse like Christy. Your whole raw emotional persona is exactly what I wanted. I got a woman who was emotionally neglected as a child. So, I never get a peak behind her wall. Your stories remind me that everyone is not like that.

There are really deep feeling, emotion giving people out there.

I hope you found someone like this.

BobLee7BobLee7over 1 year ago

Damn. This story, and your others, are great. I so wanted a spouse like Christy. Your whole raw emotional persona is exactly what I wanted. I got a woman who was emotionally neglected as a child. So, I never get a peak behind her wall. Your stories remind me that everyone is not like that.

There are really deep feeling, emotion giving people out there.

I hope you found someone like this.

BobLee7BobLee7over 1 year ago

Damn. This story, and your others, are great. I so wanted a spouse like Christy. Your whole raw emotional persona is exactly what I wanted. I got a woman who was emotionally neglected as a child. So, I never get a peak behind her wall. Your stories remind me that everyone is not like that.

There are really deep feeling, emotion giving people out there.

I hope you found someone like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love your writing but a little less of the "winking" as i feel that just isn't true to life.

6King6King11 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Best. Story. Ever.

KingCuddleKingCuddle3 months ago

I simply don' t believe the idea of Laura as

betrayer.

The last two pages were playing somewhere out in left field.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntonio_y_Cleopatra@Antonio_y_Cleopatra
I like to read stories where there is mutual respect, trust, and affection between the characters. Some of the hottest stories occur when the characters must wrestle with trust--can they trust their partner with their most personal emotions? There is a trust divide that separa...