Not My Type, Except

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmmmm?

"Damn, Christy, I don't know! I guess you're resetting my expectations."

"In a better way, I hope?"

"Don't worry—way better. Just don't get too smug."

Christy burst out laughing. "Not rubbing it in on my date? Oh, Dan, you have a lot to learn about me."

"That's definitely true," I mumbled.

She winked. "I'll try to make it worth your while."

We bantered our way through dinner and then walked over to the warehouse for the derby. I took Christy's hand while we walked, and she bumped her hips into mine with a big smile on her face.

Christy was in her element at the track. She whooped, hollered, cheered, and booed with abandon, getting our section of the stands fired up.

"You're sure having fun," I mentioned during a break.

"I'm a bit of a hell-raiser, Dan. This is a great way to channel that. Thanks for bringing me."

"I'm having more fun watching you than the track."

Christy turned to me. "Well I guess I'm doing my job, aren't I?"

She let me chew on that while she cheered again, but I could see a faint smile peak around the side of her face.

When it was over, Christy thanked the folks around us for the fun time. They all thanked her back even more, commenting on how they enjoyed our cheering.

We ambled back to the car hand-in-hand, stopping at a bar for a beer and enjoying the evening.

Driving back, Christy turned to me as we approached her place. "Join me to share one of those chocolates you brought?"

"Love to."

Her place was unique, classy, intimate. I could see Laura in my mind saying Of course it is. What else would you expect?

"Like a glass of port to go with your chocolate? Might as well add one sin to another?"

"I like the way you think, Christy."

We clinked our glasses. "To a great evening," Christy said. "That was an unusually good idea for a date. I loved it."

We sipped, and I watched Christy take a small bite of her chocolate.

"Um mm mm, that's divine," she said. I watched her savor the taste. Out of nowhere, my cock started hardening, and the thought rushed into my mind: Christy, naked, in tune with her body, savoring everything we were doing together.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

"What? Oh." I laughed. "Those thoughts would cost a lot more than a penny. Let me try this chocolate and tell you about that instead."

Christy winked and then watched as I took a bite. It seemed like she was looking for the same things I was before. Did I tune in to the experience? Did I enjoy it? Did I let my partner share in that?"

"Very nice. It pairs well with the port. Rich, creamy, seductive."

"Exactly."

We nibbled the rest of our chocolate in silence, saying everything with our eyes. When we set our glasses down, our fingers just naturally entwined.

I turned into Christy and leaned in, watching those eyes again. They were open-expectant. We both got closer, never breaking our gaze. I felt her hand on my back at the same time I touched hers. Slowly, our lips drew closer. Just before we touched, her eyes filled my world.

My lips sizzled and popped as hers ever-so-slightly brushed along them. I directed the sparks back to her and felt the fire burn between us. Our lips danced to a melody that was all the stronger for being unheard.

Then, our kiss deepened. Christy was everything, and I plunged in, heedless of where we were headed. Entire lifetimes passed in the caress of her lips on mine.

Finally, we both pulled back. I'm sure Christy saw the shock in my eyes.

"Wow. I didn't know that happened," I said, at a loss for anything more coherent to say.

"I always hoped things like that could happen," Christy said breathlessly. "Should we make sure it was real?"

"Oh, yeah," I replied, leaning in again.

Looking back, this was the point I fell in love with Christy. I just didn't know it at the time. I lost track of everything while my heart communicated with her through our touch. Many things were said-at many levels-in a language I only dimly understood. I could even feel Christy wonder at what her body was saying to me.

Finally, we both pulled back, a little overwhelmed.

"Christy, I..."

She shook her head, then touched her finger first to her lips, then over to mine. We've already said everything was what she seemed to be telling me.

Suddenly, everything was clear. I reached back to her and pulled her into a tight hug, nestling my face in her hair. She clung to me, and we held on to the feeling for a long time. Then I pulled back.

"Good night, Christy."

"Good night, Dan."

Sometimes I relive that night in my mind, and I wonder why I didn't pull her into bed and make love all night. Lord knows she was willing. Then I remember what was in my heart: You've got to take the long view on this one, Dan. Be patient and let things happen in their own time. The stakes couldn't be higher.

Just kissing Christy had been overwhelming. It was better to let my mind, heart, and body sort out what had happened. I needed time to build up to anything more. I drove home on a cloud.

The next evening, my phone rang.

"I wanted to say thank you for last night. It was perfect."

"You're so welcome, Christy. I loved it too."

"Maybe I could interest you in dinner at my place? You could find out if I cook as well as I kiss?"

"You must be a world class chef then. I'd love to. But I need to warn you-I'll need to do some careful comparisons between your cooking and your kissing."

"I think that can be arranged. Friday at my place about six?"

"I'll bring some wine."

"Lovely."

"And Christy?"

"Yes?"

"Friday seems a long way off. Would you like to meet for lunch one day this week?"

"I like the way you think, Dan."

We met Tuesday for lunch. I was interested in Christy's business persona since I had only seen her in social settings up until now. Of course, the tall, leggy redhead had it together when she swept into the lobby of the restaurant. We were in a casual part of the country, but she still radiated effortless professionalism. Slacks and jacket over a soft, very fine-looking shirt. Earnings and necklace just right.

"You look very nice, Christy. You're a combination of I know what I'm doing and You can trust me."

"I know what I'm doing, and you can trust me," she leveled, then laughed. But there was a hint of something serious in those green eyes.

As we were leaving, I turned to her.

"Thanks for meeting me for lunch, Christy."

"It was my pleasure, Dan. Don't forget about Friday."

"And miss judging your cooking? I won't forget."

Christy winked, and was gone.

"So you make out with Christy at her place, get yourselves all hot and bothered, and then you walk away? Boy, I wish I could have seen Christy after that. What are you trying to do to her?"

"You sure seem to be well informed," I replied. It was Thursday, and Laura had stopped by.

"Christy was gushing about this great date she had. Women talk about stuff like that, moron. Now stop trying to change the subject. You walked away?"

"It was the right decision. Kissing Christy was as intense as making love to a normal woman. That was enough for one night."

Laura's eyes widened in surprise. "There's more to you than I thought, Dan. That's very perceptive. Now I know why Christy was gushing."

"Well, it goes both ways."

"You just may be good enough for her after all."

"I'm so happy you approve."

"Oh, and by the way. She's protected, and very careful and discreet. I told her you were the same. So no need to bring any little foil packages with you Friday."

"You seem pretty sure of yourself."

"Christy invites you to her place for dinner after your little tête-à-tête last Saturday? She's not letting you go till next morning. Trust me."

"We'll see. But thanks for the scouting report."

"I should be charging for being your agent."

"I thought you were-getting to watch and gloat as Christy takes me down."

"I forgot. That is quite a bit of fun, Mr. Not My Type." Laura made quotes with her fingers.

"I admit it. I needed to open up a bit. Thanks for pointing that out."

"What are friends for? By the way, I have a feeling that Christy will impress in bed. She stays in tune with her body."

"I guess I'll have to learn how to play that body."

"Oh I think you'll do fine. You're already plucking her strings. She can't wait for more."

In spite of Laura's advice, I still packed a little protection and didn't set expectations too high when I got to Christy's place Friday.

"Dan," she said, pulling me into a tight hug. "Thanks for coming."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." We disengaged and I handed her the wine.

"A red and a white. I wondered what you'd bring since you didn't ask about the menu."

"Often, I like to just put myself in a good chef's hands and see where they take me."

Christy stopped, a smile playing about her face. "Well then I think you're going to really enjoy this evening."

Many people have commented on how the stages of a great meal parallel the stages of seduction and love making. If so, then Christy put on a performance. We worked through small appetizers, some hot, some cold, at an easy, languid pace. Christy skillfully wove the conversation between the food and other subjects. She also wove a web around me. Sometimes she would have me close my eyes as she fed me some new morsel. It was like she was feeling me out-seeing what I liked and how I trusted her to lead me.

And trust her I did. But I also appreciated, especially when Christy was sharing herself with me.

"You are a great taster, Dan. You're making the chef happy."

"My Mom always told me that's how you get invited back."

"She was right."

We stayed active through the evening, moving through Christy's place between courses. We toured her deck, where we looked out over the view while we sampled a couple of items. Christy kept her wine close, her fingers almost caressing the glass. I knew that she wanted me to notice.

Finally, we returned to her table, where we sat for the main course. Christy sparkled throughout, and I was amazed to find how much time had passed when we rose to clear the plates.

"Christy, that was a fantastic meal. You are one amazing chef."

"Why thank you, Dan. Would you like to take a walk before we settle in for dessert?"

"Love to." I wondered at the phrase "settle in." From what I saw behind those green eyes, Christy infused her words with a deeper meaning.

I took her hand and we strolled around her neighborhood. She pointed out the attractions, and I got to see her world through her eyes. We took our time, ending up at a local park and swinging each other on the swingset. Christy screamed when I gave her a particularly hard push, laughing as she swung way up. A passing couple smiled indulgently. I was instantly transported back to early grade school, and I realized that Christy never let go of her inner girl. Just one more way she was impossibly perfect. Laura's voice mocked in my head: I told you so.

We got back to her place reinvigorated.

"Ah, dessert. Never should be left out of a fine evening," Christy intoned as she pulled some fruit tarts out of the refrigerator. "Join me on the deck?"

We worked through the small tarts, cold and tangy after the walk. Christy had thoughtfully provided some ice water as well.

"This is perfect after our walk. Is there anything you do wrong?"

"Ahhh, Dan, we don't have time for that long discussion tonight. But thank you for the compliment," Christy replied, winking.

"Well, if you do anything wrong, you're hiding it well."

"Perhaps I'll stumble with the next course."

"Somehow I doubt it."

Christy laughed and changed the subject, asking about my neighborhood. We discussed that for a while, then she took us back inside. "I'm visiting the little girl's room. There's a little boy's room around the corner if you need it."

I took her hint and relieved myself. I didn't know exactly what she had in mind, but me getting up in the middle of it was probably not part of the plan. Clearly, she planned on the evening lasting a bit longer. I found a toothbrush thoughtfully laid out and took advantage.

"We're not quite done yet," she said as she rejoined me. "Would you please bring that bottle of port and the two glasses?" Christy took a small covered plate and led me back to her sofa. She sat down and patted the place right beside her. I sat close, our sides touching, and Christy snuggled in. I poured a measure for each of us.

"Ahhh, I have no self control when it comes to chocolate," she remarked as she savored one of the crumbled pieces on the plate.

"Anything else where you lose your self control?"

She turned to me, her eyes sparkling with mirth. "Nice try, Dan, but you're going to have to learn those secrets on your own."

"It never hurts to ask," I replied breezily.

She laughed, then turned to me a bit closer. "So does my cooking compare?"

"It was fabulous, but then so was the kissing. And that was all the way back to last week. I think I need a more recent sample before I can give you a final answer."

"I'm breathless with anticipation." But Christy's eyes held a different meaning than the light banter of her words.

I leaned in, and our lips slowly closed the distance. First, the light electric tingles as our lips tantalized each other. Then the emerging eroticism of more pressure, and finally the raging passion of tongues making love to each other. I was hot and rock hard.

Christy pulled back, her voice low and throaty. "Shall we go somewhere more comfortable?"

"God, yes," I replied, pulling her to me for one more kiss.

Christy stood shakily and then reached for my hand. I let her lead me to her bedroom. The bed was already turned down.

"Come here," she breathed, and I lost myself in her again. Christy responded to everything I did, so I let her body tell me when to tease and when to stroke, when to hold off and when to tug at an item of clothing.

First her shirt. She clamped her lips harder to mine when my fingers toyed with the hem. I gently pulled and she raised her arms. The material rose to reveal the fiery red of her sheer bra. I caught a hint of her nipples pushing against the cups before she pushed her chest into mine while her lips went back to work.

My hands now ranged the smooth skin of her back. I varied the touch, getting a moan when I lightly brushed below her neck. My fingertips crackled with the connection. Christy toyed with the hem of my shirt and I raised my arms, eager to get it off. She pulled it up over my head and took a good look.

"You look good, Dan," she breathed.

"You're a dream come true, Christy." She smiled and then looked me in the eyes while her arms twisted behind her to unhook her bra. I kept my eyes locked with hers as the cups fell away, then I looked down.

"Wow. I don't dream this good," I said. Her full breasts rode proud on her chest, capped by long, hard nipples. I looked back into her eyes and let mine broadcast my appreciation. Christy's face lit up to see the truth in my words. She closed her lips to mine again and our tongues rejoined their dance while our hands explored expanses of new skin. I occasionally let my fingers trace the swell of her breasts, but didn't go further.

When I felt Christy brushing her nipples into my chest, I decided I had teased the poor girl long enough. I gently twisted her shoulders, and she took the hint, turning around and leaning back into me. She raised her arms and put her hands behind my head, signaling that she was mine to explore. I cupped under her breasts and found her lips again as she lolled her head back into mine.

"Ohhh, I'm on fire," she moaned. My lips had journeyed to the hollow of her neck, and I recorded the reaction, building a map of her body for future use-both good and evil. My hands finally closed over her full breasts and she thrust her chest out, letting me play her body.

I let my fingertips roam over each breast, feeling the sparks crackle as I ranged everywhere but where she really wanted. Her breath was hot, impatient, and demanding. I could feel her hips unconsciously grinding, looking for stimulation. Satisfied that I had her where I wanted her, I let my fingers close over each nipple.

"Oh, God," she exclaimed as her body jerked against me. I kept the pressure light, learning her nipples with my sense of touch. They trembled under my fingers as I explored, marveling at how long and hard they had become.

"You are perfect," I whispered into her ear as I switched from exploring to pleasuring. Her throaty moan told me she was right along with me. I quickly learned that her nipples were super sensitive, as she bucked and gasped with each new sensation. It hit me that Christy responded to lovemaking like everything else: sensitive, passionate, fully in the moment. She was magnificent.

I used and misused her nipples to build her to the boiling point. The heat radiated off her heaving skin. Finally, I let my hands wander down to her hips.

"Yes," she hissed. I found the button of her jeans and slowly undid it. The zipper slid next, and then I was peeling the fabric over her hips.

"You have me all hotted up," she offered as I knelt down to slide the jeans from her legs. The scent of hot pussy flooded my senses, and I guessed she was referring to the soaked panties she expected me to find.

"I like a hotted up Christy," I replied, my voice letting her know that I was more than okay with her arousal. And yes, her panties were soaked. My kind of girl.

I moved around to her front as I got her jeans off. I kissed my way up her squirming body, noting the long, tight legs and graceful swell of her hips. Each kiss got a slightly different reaction, and I added to my catalog of her body, hoping to put each entry to good use-or misuse. One thing was true: Christy's body was sensitive. When my lips got back to hers, I embraced her again.

Christy vamped her body over mine, rubbing her leg between mine and dragging her nipples over my chest. She was in no hurry to get my pants off, and it hit me that she was enjoying the mismatch in our dress. I hoped that this was a sign of our future, Christy and I exploring all the possible roles between us.

I got another sign when Christy starting sinking down, dragging her lips in an electric path down my chest. When she reached my pants, she unbuckled, undid the fly, and unzipped. My pants and boxers all came off at once, and with a heartfelt sigh, my cock finally sprang free.

I watched Christy take a good look at the goods, a smile playing about her lips, then she got my pants legs over my feet and tossed everything with a gesture that said it wouldn't be needed for a long time.

She worked her lips back up my body in a trail of fire, probing, testing, gauging reactions. When she got to my lips, she fastened back on and gently but firmly turned us around. Then she started her advance, slowly pushing me backwards toward her bed, each step another chance to rub, drag, or caress. My cock hardened even more to pick up on her subtle signals: You are naked; I am not. I'm going to do the playing for awhile.

And play she did. My knees touched the edge of her bed, and she guided me down, her lips never leaving mine. When she had me where she wanted me, she trailed her lips down my chest, stopping to tease the nipples a bit before moving inexorably lower. My abdomen heaved as her lips traced over, and she chuckled under her breath. I could tell that piece of news was being filed away.

She went lower, and began her seduction of my cock. Of course, she used the indirect approach, visiting all the territory around while my straining pole waved in the air. After enough of that interrogation, she started aiming gentle breaths my way. I shivered as my skin was finally stimulated, knowing that she was drinking in every detail.