Not My Type, Except

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let that sink in, then continued. "Thank you, Dan, for sharing everything. I know it wasn't easy."

Then her expression changed, and her eyes filled with tears again. "Dan, I can't live without you either, and it frightens me. So much of me is wrapped up in you. I just needed to know."

I nodded and pulled her close. We held each other a long time.

We didn't let go the entire weekend. We held hands whenever we could, and slept tightly tangled together. We started like friends after a long absence, being overly polite to each other, but the bantering, wicked Christy slowly come back as Saturday moved into Sunday.

Sunday evening found us talking, and I was in a reflective mood.

"I'm glad I shared my heart with you, Christy. It felt wonderful to get that out and let you know. Maybe the pain of last week was for the best in the end. I guess I have Laura to thank again, but I don't feel very thankful. I feel a little betrayed."

"Dan, she felt terrible. I had shared so deeply with you, and I was feeling vulnerable and gloomy. I whined to her about the fact that she had to push you to ask me out. I challenged her on what the problem was with me, and she slipped up and gave away that you had talked to her about it. After that, it was only a matter of time before I wore her down. She tried to resist; she really did. She feels terribly guilty about it. She doesn't know how to approach you to apologize and try to make it right."

"So that's why she wouldn't talk to me."

"Dan, she's as scared as we were."

"I guess I can see how she would be feeling. In fact, knowing Laura, this will be some Big Deal between us. I need a way to forgive her and have her believe it."

"That can be pretty hard. She might think you're forgiving but not forgetting. And she might not forgive herself."

I leaned my head back on the sofa and looked at the ceiling, putting myself in Laura's place. I would be miserable, blaming myself.

Suddenly, I sat up and snapped over to Christy, my lips turning up in a grin. Christy flashed an intrigued expression.

"I think I've got a way for her to let go of her guilt. In fact, it would be good for both of us. But I better ask you first."

"I'm dying to know now."

"What Laura needs is a bare-bottom spanking on my lap. It would punish her as she deserves, but it would be over quickly. No long, drawn-out guilt trip."

Christy looked shocked, then turned excited. Her voice was throaty and wicked. "I'll give you anything if you let me chaperone. It would keep you out of trouble with your jealous girlfriend, and it would put the icing on the cake as far as Laura's punishment is concerned."

"Just remember, I'll keep you to your 'I'll give you anything' offer."

"I expect you to."

"You're on. You are so on."

"I'm always on, Dan. Someday you'll learn that. Now, let's call your little turncoat friend. Make her stew a bit."

"Wednesday, my place? I want her to have a couple of days to think about it. You'll pick her up?"

"Gladly."

"Let me have your phone. Laura isn't answering mine."

I made the call on speaker setting.

"Hi, Christy." Laura's voice was wary.

"Laura. Christy and I are here, and we have been through a very rough patch together. We're over it, I think. Christy?"

"We're good. We're more than good."

"Dan, I am so sorry! I feel terrible. I..."

"Laura!"

"Yes?"

"Stop. Drop the apologizes and confessions. I am really pissed with you, but I'm going to get this over cleanly. No lingering issue between us. You're my friend, so I'm offering you a way out."

"Um, okay?"

"Here's the deal. Wednesday, Christy's going to pick you up. She'll bring you to my place at 5:30 sharp. You're going to pull your pants down and get your bare ass spanked until your guilt is gone and my anger is burned out. When its over, it's over."

"What?!"

"5:30, Laura. Sharp." I cut the connection.

"Dan."

"Christy."

"Fuck me-hard. Be a man about it."

I pounded the poor girl until I was afraid her legs would give out. But she kept with me and screamed through a couple of epic orgasms. It was make-up sex with a dash of hot sauce: the anticipation of being really naughty with Laura.

"Thanks for giving me exactly what I needed. You got me going with the way you took charge with Laura."

I cocked an eyebrow. "Projecting a little, maybe?"

Christy's flush, and her strained look, told me everything. I pulled her close and hugged her tight. She buried her face in my shoulder, relieved to hide her emotions. I reached down and possessively patted her ass, foreshadowing things to come.

"We're going to work out together, Christy."

In answer she kissed my neck and held tight, her body trembling slightly.

Wednesday I got home and took a quick shower, then arranged a folding chair in the middle of the room so that a person on the couch would have an intimate view of events. I dressed in a black button-down shirt, slacks, and shoes.

The doorbell rang precisely at 5:30. I opened it to find Christy with her arm around Laura. Laura was looking at the ground so I couldn't see her face, but a deep flush encircled her neck.

"Christy, thanks for bringing Laura." I motioned them through the door and pulled Christy away to give her a long embrace and kiss. "Please make yourself comfortable."

Christy found the couch and sat down expectantly. I sat on the chair and turned my eyes to Laura.

The proud, confident look she usually possessed around me was nowhere to be found. If she could have shrunk within herself, she would have. Her face burned with shame, and also with a look of disbelief that she was in this situation. I waited until she finally looked up.

"Laura. You were a very bad girl. Christy and I had to go through a rough week to clear up the misunderstanding you created. I feel betrayed."

Laura flinched at the sting of my words.

"But I know you had the right intentions, so I'm going to make this short and sweet. I care for you as a lifelong friend, and I don't want some wall between us. You're going to apologize, then take your punishment, and then everything will be square between us."

Laura looked up, her eyes pleading. "Dan, I am so sorry. I never meant to say anything. I don't know what happened. I feel like I betrayed you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"I can, after you feel a little of my anger. Ready to take your punishment, bad girl?"

Laura nodded slightly.

"Then get your pants off, and kneel across my lap."

Laura glanced over at Christy, then at me again. I held her gaze. Of course Christy's going to witness this. I didn't think it possible, but Laura's face turned a deeper shade of red.

Then her hands slipped to the button on her jeans. I knew this was her consent to everything. Laura undid the button with shaky fingers, then she kicked her shoes off. She skinned her jeans and panties in one motion and bent down to get them off. When she stood, I took a good look. Laura's firm legs rose to a neatly manicured junction, a hint of pink in the shadows. I looked back to her face, and she stood there a little defiant. I could feel Christy's intense observation of everything that passed between Laura and me.

"In my lap, Laura."

She started forward, her eyes downcast. As she kneeled and draped herself across me, I caught a scent of hot pussy. Wow. I did not expect this. No wonder she wanted the panties off quickly. Laura fidgeted to get comfortable and arched her back slightly, completely surrendered. A deep, blotchy flush encircled her neck. I glanced over at Christy, who was looking right at Laura's upturned ass.

"She's wet!" she mouthed. Christy's face had started to flush as well.

"Holy shit!" I mouthed back. I had no idea what I looked like. My wildest dreams had never put me in this situation.

I took my right hand and touched Laura's back. She flinched. I traced it down her back and over her ass, palming a cheek to give her a moment to center herself. Her skin was pebbled and feverish. I pulled my hand back.

"Crack!" I gave her a medium swat. Something like a half-whimper, half-groan came out of Laura's mouth. She arched her back a little more.

I spaced the swats out, giving Laura time to think between each one. After about ten, she was squirming in my lap, her soaking pussy brushing against my leg, absorbing into the material of my pants.

Christy jumped out of her seat and stood over Laura.

"Get your hand between your legs and bring yourself off," Christy hissed. "You know you want to, you dripping slut. DO IT!"

Laura's body jerked under the lash of Christy's words, but her hand was up in a flash, worming between my leg and her squirming hips.

I kept up my pace, glad I had picked a level that Laura could take for a while. Christy strutted over us, her vibes warning neither of us to back off.

Laura had her hand pinned between me and her pussy, essentially humping my leg. Her fingers were sloppy with her juices, and I could feel my pants getting soaked. She had gotten into a rhythm, arching her back and rocking back to meet my descending hand. Soon, I could feel her body go rigid.

"That's it. Work that pussy hard!" Christy yelled, and that set Laura off. She screamed on my last swat, and her body quivered in my lap. I kept my hand possessively on her ass and felt the contractions ripple through her hips, while deep, guttural moans tore from her throat. Partway through, Laura threw her head back and twisted her body sensuously, squeezing every last sensation out of an epic orgasm. I love watching women cum, and I nearly blew at the sight of seeing this aspect of my best friend. In my peripheral vision, I could sense Christy intently drinking in the sight as well. Our mutual friend Laura had demonstrated that she was an intensely sexual creature.

Finally, the energy drained out of Laura and she collapsed over my legs, hanging her head and taking long pulls of air. She was sweaty and disheveled, but couldn't have been more beautiful at that moment. I resolved to help her find a man that could bring that out in her. I looked up into Christy's eyes, and she held mine. Once again, a number of things flashed back and forth. Something about how I loved Laura, and something back about how Christy understood. Something about this bringing Christy and I closer together. Something about what we had both witnessed in Laura, and how a sexual talent like that should not go to waste. Something about us both being completely on fire.

"Dan, get that girl off your lap and get up here," Christy said clearly. That shook Laura out of her torpor, and she twisted off my legs and sat on the floor, pulling her knees to her chest. I started to get up, and Christy grabbed at my hand, striding to the couch and pulling me roughly behind her. She faced me and started unbuttoning her shirt. Her eyes flashed imperiously, saying You'd better not keep me waiting.

I fumbled for my shirt buttons and worked them loose, trying to keep up with Christy. The only thing that saved me was the few seconds it took her to unclasp her bra. Her full breasts tumbled out as she tossed the garment away, and I caught a glimpse of diamond hard nipples before I looked down to concentrate on kicking my shoes away and getting my pants off before Christy ripped them off me. We both skinned our pants and underwear off at the same time, then Christy shoved me back on the couch. I used my hands to guide my fall so I didn't bang my head, and Christy took the opportunity to straddle my legs and grab my cock. She pointed it at her snatch and slammed down, using force rather than finesse to get it inside her. Fortunately, my cock was a bar of steel, and her pussy was a dripping furnace, so we mated perfectly as she dropped all her weight onto my hips.

She pushed both hands onto my chest, using my pecs as a hold while she bowed her back, grinding her clit along the top of my cock. She used her legs to pump me in and out of her. Her eyes bored into mine, telling me she was rutting for an orgasm and ordering me to keep up. No problem, baby, I communicated back. No romance here, just raw, animalistic fucking.

Or maybe not. Nothing was that simple with Christy, or with me, I realized with a shock. Even though Christy and I had neither kissed, nor nuzzled, nor caressed this afternoon; something deeply intense started flowing back and forth between us. We are made for each other, it said. Soft, hard, tender, fierce, private, exposed-all those things. We are made for each other.

At that moment, I knew I was sealed to Christy forever, and she to me.

We both looked deep into each other's souls as we worked ourselves to the peak and then crashed in ecstasy, our eyes acknowledging Laura's moans of pleasure behind us.

I forgive you Laura, and I owe you everything.

*****

How did this story affect you? What did it make you think about? Writing is rewarding, especially when you hear how people react to the story. Please take a moment to vote and offer comments, or click the link to send me personal feedback—I'll even respond! It means a lot.

Special thanks to DawnJ for her editorial assistance and encouragement!