All Comments on 'Not My Type: Rhiannon Ch. 05'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
Wonderful

I was going to be very upset at Lily....but ....and I love Adam...he is such a great character....but Joe...oh..Joe is special....can not wait for more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HA Ha ha ha!

Holy shit the fucking soup. Hahaha. Perfect human level. I love it. Mas por favor.

ChocolateConfessorChocolateConfessorover 15 years ago
All I have to say is...

you f***ing tease. This is brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great story!

I'm checking every day for more, pleeeeeaaaase give us another chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it

cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So good!

Please update again soon!

michchick98michchick98over 15 years ago
I love this story!

Not My Type was good, you captured the characters brilliantly, but this one is so much better. Joe and Rhi and the rest of them come alive in this story. You've portrayed real emotions here and make the characters and storyline believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
PARADOXES

make such wonderful foundations for good fiction, and you have produced those with your character develoments. Your characters are gaining strength in each one of your series. This is excellent, first-class writing in any league.

Texas TeaseTexas Teaseover 15 years ago
yay!

Another great chapter. Thank you!

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Wonderful

Another great chapter. Loved every bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MORE

You have me absolutely addicted! Can't wait for the next chapter.

August_BouvierAugust_Bouvierover 15 years ago
You done good. Real good.

What else can I add to what's already been said? A thrilling chapter. It's clear you love and know these characters. (R)

Plainly_JanePlainly_Janeover 15 years ago
A fantastic story

Just plain good reading :) Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...well...

i loved all your other stories. but i really think you broke rhiannon's spirit with this one. in order to fix her situation with everyone, u made her evolve into someone who could handle it. but in the process... u broke rhiannon. she's not rhiannon anymore... you might as well have given her another name. i was so sad for her.

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenover 15 years ago
sweet

I love this series. great character descriptions and your writing allows me to visualize in my mind each scene really well. looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I disagree with the poster from the Phillipines...

... I think this is exactly how Rhiannon would evolve when she found out she was pregnant. She's totally overwhelmed by her new situation and it has opened her eyes to many different things she never had a need to pay attention to anymore. I also think she's always been envious of Lilly and her big family, now she's got a chance for it and a guy who wants her for who she is, not just what he can get from her for a couple nights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
/signed

I'm really enjoying the direction you're going with this story. I think Rhiannon's characterization and behavior are evolving and working in the story beautifully. Plus, I just Adam; he's such a sweet guy and a good friend. I'm intrigued about the new guy, Nate. Wonder what his story is? ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...