Not Quite Forty Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jorge moaned loudly, his legs quivering wildly as he shot his cum into Steph's cunt. Alicia started to cum herself with Steph sucking her clit and Jorge's cum dripping out of Steph's pussy into her mouth and over her face.

Steph shuddered and shrieked her own orgasm as Jorge kept pounding her cunt until he finally went limp. A stream of his cum and Steph's pussy juices flooded out of the young woman and coated Alicia's face while filling her mouth.

They collapsed in a heap, breathing raggedly for a few moments. Jorge rolled to his side, needing a few minutes to recover. His wicked grin invited Steph to crawl up between Alicia's thighs, licking her pussy lips and clit while slowly sliding a finger into her asshole.

Alicia groaned when the fingers in both her ass and pussy found her g-spot. Steph sucked in Alicia's clit harder and faster until her back arched and her pussy juices smeared all over the younger woman's face.

By the time Alicia regained a bit of her composure, Jorge was hard again. She lay on her back with her ankles on his shoulders as he plunged his cock into her again and again. Steph straddled Alicia's face, furiously rubbing her clit while Alicia licked her dripping pink gash, still seeping remnants of Jorge's sperm and the young woman's own juices from earlier.

Jorge had admirable stamina. Alicia climaxed twice while he fucked her and Steph had one orgasm on Alicia's face and another on her own fingers next to them before Jorge grunted his cum deep into Alicia's pussy.

After they recovered a bit and caught their breath, Alicia brought out some cold drinks. She was definitely done for the evening and from the looks of it, so was Jorge. She wasn't so sure about Steph, who continued touching her own tits and pussy while they talked.

At last, Jorge announced they needed to go. Alicia watched them dress with her arms folded under her tits. Steph came up and gave her a tongue lashing kiss and turned to the door. Jorge followed, feeling Alicia's ass as his tongue lashed hers in her mouth.

"So where did you manage to find one so willing...and so young?" Alicia asked, kissing him a last time and feeling his ass while Steph walked out the door.

"Oh didn't I tell you?" Jorge responded with a big smile, calling back over his shoulder as he caught up to Steph and fondled her ass. "She's my daughter and she just turned eighteen."

Alicia stood slack jawed as they disappeared around the corner and couldn't rub her clit fast enough or hard enough as soon as she closed the door behind her.

12