All Comments on 'Not Quite Sleeping Ch. 02'

by pbbj

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
A good follow-up

This was a pretty well written second part. My only complaint was that the sex was very short once the mom found out the son wasn't asleep.

Keep writing!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Liked it. Wished the "awake" sex was longer. Now to get sis involved.

pbbjpbbjover 9 years agoAuthor

Yea, I probably should have extended that last part. But I am going to pick up on some of that in the next, and then figure out how to include the sister. I'm probably going to end the series at the third one. Perhaps make it a little longer though.

Anyway, hope you like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good job

I like the story, though like the others, and you yourself, I woulkd have like the "awake" scenes to be longer. And definitely include the sister. After all. Mom licked all of her own aftermath up to get rid of the evidence, so she's certainly not averse to the the taste.

allforfun86allforfun86over 9 years ago
Very good

So far I'm really liking this series. To me it's well written and I like the characters, the only thing I didn't like, spoiler for anyone that hasn't read it yet, was the ending. It was the first time they where "awake" and willing partners and, to me, a memorable occasion so I think it shoulda had more detail to it. Other than that love the series and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

keep the chapters coming and i think he will get to fuck his sister too

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A good story

From what I've read, mom seems to be the possessive type of woman, and it will be hard for her to share him with her daughter, but I think it's time for him to move into his mom's bedroom so they can fuck anytime they want to.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Ended wrong

Sister should have walked in on them and he found out that she had been also using him along with his mother as he had never seen her body before now.

Now all three are in bed together.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Mom's statement

Statement not lost on me "Lying to me and your sister"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

write more like it. continue with your sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice work!

There's gotta be more! Hope you continue with more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Do not rush to end this.

I am sure that if you give it some time to brew in your mind you could get two or three more chapters. Maybe mom lets his sister know that he has been faking his sleep disorder, then offers to "devise" an appropriate way for him to "apologize" to her. Maybe have their mom let her daughter have some alone time with him, to "punish" him, and get her "apology" from him. Then have the "family time" by the sixth chapter. Basically, I do not want to see you force an end to this series as they are usually not satisfying to most readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Some of the best bantering and fun I've read in a long time

This should be a very, very popular and well read story here and we hope it will become longer and lots more involved. Congratulations on a great story written well and entertaining....

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
unbelievable!

great dialogue and hot action, but nobody could expect their son to eat pussy for hours and be asleep. still gave you 5 stars though. hope sis gets involved too.

mr_edriftermr_edrifterover 9 years ago
An excellent if somewhat fantastic story

I loved the heat in your sex scenes and the sexual frustration in their daily interactionss. There were a couple of spelling errors that took me out of it, specifically after their jog. Other errors were pretty minor mainly the using "of" instead of "off" or something similar. I look forward to reading more of your work be it this story or something else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
me too

I love it when a mother and son are so free and easy with each other that they can engage in dirty joking and banter. The boy will say, "hey, mom, is that the same hairy hole I came out of?" And she'll reply, "sure is, it's your own birth canal, and you're welcome to revisit it any time you want." Or the kid'll say, "mommy, I gotta blow my balls. Okay if I do it up your cunt?" And his mother will reply, "of course, that's what my cunt is for, baby boy." A boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other.

animal99animal99almost 9 years ago

This would have been more fun if he'd never admitted to pretending to be asleep, and MOM being caught by Daughter... then Daughter wanting some ALONE time with her loving (but sleeping) brother... then sis bring the secret to share him with some of her hot friends?

How about re-writing this story, with such a plot? Call it differently... but yet, similar so we know it to be "the same plot gimick"? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Ironically, I kind of expected the story to go like animal99 wrote, had it lined up in my head... So should be interesting to see how things differ!

Interesting so far though! Hey, maybe brother should sleepwalk into sisters room naked with wood and get in bed with her, hehehe ;)

-----

..I didn't masturbate that day, and I pretty much never did anymore, even though I really wanted to right then. I felt like abstaining improved my endurance for our nightly sessions. Luckily, mom showed up as usual.

@@@ ...no, jacking off improves endurance, duh! @@@

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WTF was tbat ending? xD

The ending was wayyy too rushed~xD

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
More More!

Oh wait, I just saw there are more chapters!

GingerCat1GingerCat1about 6 years ago
I like this story a lot

I like this story a lot but I kind of wish the main character felt a little more conflicted about what was happening as I think that would have been a more interesting premise, as his mother would be using him every night, sexually assaulting him essentially, and part of him likes it, and part of him hates it, but every night he pretends to be asleep and lets his mother do whatever she wants to him, all while during the day he realises his mother is trying to make their relationship more casually sexual.

Other than that though I really do like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I think while theres always some guys that would be conflicted, most wouldn't have too much of a problem with it, assuming he didn't find her physically repulsive or absolutely hate her for some reason. Simple fact is that at that age, most (qualifier here) all teen guys have so much hormones and testosterone pumping through their blood that they would literally fuck anything that moved, and quite a few things that didn't! Hell, I can remember being so wound up a few times that I was physically shaking! Lol.

Ive seen some pictures here and there of highschool girls protesting the school dress code, wearing t-shirts or holding signs that say 'I am more than a distraction'. Heh, every guy at the school is prolly thinking 'yes, you are more than a distraction, you're a hot, sexy, curvy woman with a slick, tight little pussy I want deep inside, so take off those thin spandex pants that are hugging every curve of your ass and pussy and be a good girl and let me eat and fuck you silly! Not a distraction, you have my full attention!'

Oh. Umm... Yah, a bit off topic, lol! ...anyway, While it was never on 'women I want to do' list as a teen, my mom was good looking when she was in her late thirties, if she had been aggressive/forward enough to come on to me, I would have hit it! Heh. The thought of fucking my mom back then really did nothing for me (now her younger sister...) but if she had wanted me, my dick would have led and the brain could catch up later, hehe. ...man, I do wish I had sisters though! (Wistful look)

GrenewulfGrenewulfover 4 years ago
Loving it

Love your story so far. I enjoy the fake sleeping son and mom who thinks she's sneaky, it's a fun and enjoyable read. Can't wait to finish the series and read more from you

gorden55gorden55almost 4 years ago
MOMMY for real

This story is real good. Love where you have it going. Thank you keep it up. Hope to see more.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

What, only two pages again?? "I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in for a long, deep kiss and then, true to my word, I moved her to the bed and fucked her brains out" That line could have been expanded to at least half a page! I'm giving this 5 Stars but only by a fraction of an inch. I'm becoming too easy.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Good story. Thanks for writing & posting it.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

4-star story...needs more "filler" in some of the details, the characters require a bit more personality....

Also, these are WWWWAAAAYYYYYYYY too short in length...MORE IS BETTER!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

The sensitivity and emotional honesty finally expressed between mother and son was wonderful. In this story, one can only iminage the feeling of love, safety and security the mother felt when she realized her son trulyloved and want her as a woman as well as a mother. Between a mature mother and son, they shoulod realize that love hasno boundaries only people do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story but I wish he had just taken control and physically shown he was awake instead of all the talking part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous