Not Quite Sleeping Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbbj
pbbj
2,770 Followers

"Uh..." That was not the question I had been expecting. "I... Yes. Of course I do. Even if you're my mom you're probably the hottest woman I've ever met." I answered truthfully.

"That's nice of you to say honey." She said with the hint of a smile on her lips.

"Are you upset with me? Or disappointed?" She continued.

"No! Really, I could have stopped you the first time if that was the case. It surprised me but... fuck, Mom. Any guy would kill for the chance be with you, mother or no." Again that hint of a smile on her lips. "I consider myself lucky that you'd want to, uh... use me." This time it was my turn to turn a shade of red as I considered what words to use to describe what she had done to me.

"Good. You really don't think badly of me then?"

"No. I promise. I mean, I get that it could be considered wrong. You being my mother and all as well but... Even if I hadn't been awake I think I would be okay with it, if it was you."

"Okay Son." She closed her eyes as if considering my answers. "One last question."

"Did you really lie about your condition? The sleep thing?" She looked serious again.

"Um, yea. I did. I didn't want to get up so early and then it just... became a way of life for me I guess. I like staying up late, and sleeping late." She didn't give any sign as to what she thought about that. "Sorry Mom."

"Alright." She said. "I suppose I understand."

"So... um, are we okay then? Talk over?" I asked hopefully.

"No." She said, standing up. "We need to speak more about this. And we are not okay, not yet." She said, and moved towards the stairs.

Mom turned around in the doorway and looked at me.

"Come up to my room in one minute and we can resume this." She spoke and then left for the second floor.

So much for getting through this quickly. I still had no idea what she intended to do about our nightly encounters. I had hoped that she would continue her visits but it was looking bleak. I took the one minute mom had told me to wait to try and compose myself.

I reluctantly walked up the stairs and to the door leading to mom's bedroom. I wasn't sure why she wanted to talk in there though. Sis wasn't home so it shouldn't matter. I knocked and called out before entering.

"Mom?"

"Come in Son."

I walked in to find her sitting on the side of bed, completely naked. You might think I'd be used to that by then and I shouldn't be shocked, but I was. Something about it being the middle of the day and her knowing I was watching made it different.

"Not regretting what you told me earlier are you?" She looked at me expectantly. I shook my head.

"Good. Come here." She motioned for me to stand in front of her. I closed the door and did as she said. Mom stood up and walked behind me, turning me to face her with a determined hand on my shoulder.

"On your knees." She ordered. I couldn't think of anything to do but obey, though I was unsure were she was taking this. I sat on my knees with my back against the bed and looked up at her face, almost hidden by her breasts at that angle.

"Now... There is still the issue of you lying to me young man. To me and your sister both, for years."

"Um, I'm sorry? But Mom, is that really important considering... everything else?"

"Of course it is!" She sounded a little angry, but she didn't look it. Instead she looked more... excited, than anything else. "You shouldn't be lying to your mother and I'm going to have to punish you if we are going to get past that."

"Okay Mom, but shouldn't we-hmmph." Was all I could get out before she sat her pussy down on my face and forcibly pushed my head down against the side of the bed.

"And I think I've figured out the perfect punishment for you Son." Mom said in a sultry tone as she leaned forward, putting more weight down on my face. The mattress allowed her to push and grind aggressively against my head as her soft pussy spread it's lips over my mouth.

"Come on honey. You aren't gonna make mommy forgive you like that." She admonished.

I was shocked by her aggressiveness but did as she wanted and started moving my lips and tongue in familiar patterns. The difference being that now I didn't need to hold back and I ate her pussy with abandon. Mom moaned loudly at the pleasure it gave her.

"Mmm... fuck yea baby!" Mom cried out and sat down harder on me. "You didn't let mommy cum yesterday, mmm... I've been sooo horny all morning because of it. I think it's time for you to make up for that!" She wove her fingers into my hair and grabbed hold, keeping me wedged hard against her wet folds as she ground herself on me, wild with desire.

Her juices ran down my chin and cheeks, down my the sides of my throat and seeped into my clothes. Mom moaned and made shrill sounds of pleasure as she held me locked in position. She came quickly, her fluids gushing over me and into my mouth. She gasped and convulsed in orgasm while still not letting up and inch of her grip on me.

"Fuuuck... Ahh, mmm... Son." She breathed heavily. "How do you like mommy cumming on you? Do I taste good baby?" Mom chuckled to herself. "I imagine you would have said something by now if you didn't think so." She slowed down and ran her fingers through my hair while she spoke, but didn't let me go.

"That's once darling. Lets call it reparation for yesterday." She smiled wickedly. "Now... how many times should you make me cum before I can forgive you I wonder? Hmm..." She made a face like she was thinking hard on the answer.

"We do have a few hours before your sister gets home, I say we put them to good use." She said, still smiling.

She sure did make use of the time. Mom must have worked herself to orgasm over a dozen times, keeping me locked in that position, unable to move. Not that I really wanted to. I at least managed to change to a more comfortable position, sitting down on the floor instead of keeping my legs bent.

When she came for the last time there was pussy juice all over me, the bed, and running down her thighs. She had a bit of saliva trickling down the side of her open mouth as she sat down carefully in my lap, exhausted. She looked me in the eyes with a loving smile and gave my tired lips a kiss.

"I forgive you Son." She said and leaned forward, hugging me, resting her naked body against me and breathing hard in my ear. I was out of breath myself, and had to take a moment to recoup.

"And what about you Mom?" I asked. "Should I forgive you? You did decide to take advantage of your innocent sleeping son after all." I teased. She giggled in my ear.

"Well then you're just going to have to punish me, aren't you?" She purred. "I'll do anything you want Son."

"Anything?" I said. She leaned back and looked into my eyes.

"Anything."

"I'm definitely going to take you up on that offer Mom." I smiled. "But what do you say we make use of this bed before my sister comes home? I've been wanting to do this for a long time."

"Oh? Do what exactly?" She feigned innocence.

"To fuck you, Mom." I said without hesitation.

"Oh my! My own son, fucking me?" She gasped and put her hand in front of her mouth theatrically.

"Yes Mom." I answered.

I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in for a long, deep kiss and then, true to my word, I moved her to the bed and fucked her brains out.

pbbj
pbbj
2,770 Followers
12