All Comments on 'Not Quite Sleeping Ch. 03'

by pbbj

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter where hopefully the mom will give the sister blowjob lessons.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Hot Damn

Another great chapter in this series! I personally loved the first 2 pages, when it was just mom and son - especially when the son is punishing the mother. Would love to read more chapters.

The only thing that struck me as odd was how the siblings kept calling each other 'bro' and 'sis' instead of their names. And how you used the word 'sis' instead of her name. Give the sister a name instead of "sis said" or "Sis noticed"

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

make sure they both get knocked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not quite finished.

You need to make sure they both get pregnant .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot story

Really nice story, hope you write more about them getting into a hot threesome or get a buddy to fuck one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of my favorite stories on the site

This is awesome, Please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

This was really good, I'm looking forward to more with the sister I was wondering if that would ever happen. Keep it up!

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
i was wondering...

was wondering when sis would get some of that dick. she would have to be awful dence to not sense what was happening in her home. mommy and john are like two horney teen agers. their late night romps probably keep her awake at night...lol...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Excellent story. Can't wait for the next chapter. A threesome has me so hot I can barely wait!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

..The bed was a mess and smelled strongly of sex. If sis had even just opened the door to my room before she went to school we would have been found out. So far we had avoided getting caught though.

@@@ Ya know, I always read that, but we can fuck like crazy and i can come in the room later and not smell a thing, so I don't get it. @@@

Sis and me stood up as well and together we went to search the garage. We found the plastic pool at the back of a shelf, a bit pale but still whole. We went out to the lawn, inflated it and filled it up. We returned to our chairs to give the water some time to get warmer.

@@@ why the hell would you let the water warm up?! Hot day needs a cold pool!!@@@

I could hear her lock the door behind me and soon the music started up again, louder than before. So much for being grateful. Whatever. I thought and laid back down on the couch, flipping through the channels.

@@@ well for a guy fucking his mom, he isnt much of a perv if he cant even deduce that his sister shoved his ass out so she could jill off, lol!! @@@

Glad his crushing sis who luuuuuuvs him is finally in the mix! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Puzzled

What the fuck do three @'s mean? They don't get a mention in any stuff that I have.

MrBill36MrBill36about 7 years ago
Fantasy came true

I'm talking about my fantasy, not yours. I can't think of a more desirable fantasy. Love your story line!

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Still going!

Still loving it! Headed for Ch 4.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Spectacular

I am so loving this series and can't wait to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the series!!

This just keeps getting better and better keep it going very erotic. No one needs to get “knocked up” and the three of them are doing just fine together he’ll they are just starting to have fun together. Love all of your writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Loving it! Keep it up!

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
She turned away just long enough to make sure the water wasn't going to scold or freeze us

I just HATE it when water scolds me! LOL

IMHO, ignore those idiots who want Mom & Sis to get pregnant. That would ruin the story.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Wow, comments as old as 6 years ago. I'll need to check when this story was submitted. Hope your still around pbbj. Another 5 Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I see what you're doing, but you could easily double the length of each story and not break the purpose of this piece of work. I like you're style, but it's like you quit just as the story is really making steam. Call it premature ejaculation...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Have enjoyed the story. I like character development indepth and breath. Actually, I like mini-novels; however, your story is logically constructed and believable. Hope you keep writting.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I always enjoyed the smell of Mom's sex on me. Her pussy juice would dry on me and I often delayed showering just so I could continue to smell the scent of her sexy hot pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous