Not Such a Plain Jane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori heard us talking and decided to roll onto her stomach. In doing so, she got on all fours and I wondered what the view from behind her must look like. I glanced back to see if anyone was there and this old guy was just ginning.

"Chance would you mind rubbing some lotion on my back?" Lori asked.

"Sure." I answered knowing this was going to cause me to roll back onto my stomach.

I placed some of the oil onto my hands and laid them on her strong smooth back. My cock began tingling and moving. I tried not thinking about what I was doing and think about football or something. As I massaged the oil into her skin, my cock was growing harder.

I got the oil rubbed into her back and stopped sitting there with a hard on.

"Don't forget my legs and butt." Lori said.

She knew exactly what she was doing to me.

I grabbed the oil and again put some on my hands and went to her legs. Lori's legs were strong and full. I don't like "chicken legs" so this made it even worse. I finished her legs, put some more oil on my hands, and laid them on her sweet ass. My gawd I thought my cock was going to explode. I watched as my hands glided along her smooth firm ass cheeks. Since my cock was already hard, I decided to have a little fun and let my hand slide between her cheeks and tickle her puckered little hole. I then let them slide down to her pussy. She slightly spread her legs so that I could get to her. I looked back again at the old guy as he was intently watching my hand rubbing the oil onto Lori's smooth shaven pussy.

I finished and was ready to roll onto my stomach again when Jane said, "Since I'm sure your cock is already hard will you do me too?"

She rolled onto her stomach as I tried turning on my towel without the whole world seeing my hard cock.

I grabbed the oil, applied some to my hands, and then went to Jane's back. Her shoulders and back were the sexiest I have ever seen. It was strong but not manly. I rubbed it in and then applied some to her long sexy legs. I then moved to her ass. Jane's ass is out of this world. It is full but not fat. It is what I call a heart shaped ass. I put my hands on her firm little ass and began massaging in the oil. I let my hands slip between her cheeks and down to her shaven pussy. I massaged the oil into her pussy and she spread her legs. I found her hard clit and let my finger circle it.

She moaned as I did this.

"I think you are getting a better oil application than I did." Lori said.

I glanced back at the old guy and he was still watching. He winked at me and gave me the thumbs up signal. I'm sure he thought I was one lucky son of a bitch at that point and he was right.

I kept massaging Jane's clit until she moaned again and grabbed her towel to muffle her moaning. Her body jerked slightly and she had an orgasm right there on the beach.

"Now I know you got a better massage than I did." Lori stated.

I quickly laid down on my stomach again.

Jane sat up and grabbed another towel.

"Roll over on your side." She told me.

"I don't think that would be a good idea right now."

"Roll over and use the towel." She ordered.

I rolled toward her as she placed the towel over my hip to hide my cock. She then laid back down on her back next to me. She grabbed the bottle of oil and placed some on her hand.

She let her hand casually slip beneath the towel and wrapped it around my hard cock.

She began stroking my cock slowly so as not to draw attention to what she was doing. She was slowly sliding her hand up and down on the head of my cock. She was squeezing it causing as much friction as possible.

I laid there as if nothing was going on and enjoying her hand on my cock.

"Move your beach towel back so you come on the sand," She said not even opening her eyes.

I moved the towel over so that my cock was over the sand and Jane kept indiscreetly giving me a hand job.

It did not take long and I could feel my cock expanding as the cum boiled in my balls.

"Mmmmm" I moaned softly as my load raced up my shaft and exploded onto the sand and Jane's hand.

When I had finished and my cock was softening she let loose of it and then wiped her hand on the towel covering me. She then rolled back onto her stomach and said, "Can we get some sun now?"

I spread some sand over my load and placed the beach towel back over it. My cock was now flaccid again so I rolled onto my back and let the sun beat down on my body.

I had apparently fallen asleep because I suddenly jolted to and Jane and Lori were gone. Their towels were still there so I knew they had to be close.

I looked around to see if I could find them and suddenly there they were. Walking along the beach.

There were many guys milling around them as they walked. They acted as if they were the only ones on the beach and did not notice all of the guys trying to get a closer look at them. They were directly in front of me and Jane looked up and waved. I waved back and all the guys turned to see who she was waving at. I felt like the big dog on the beach at that moment.

Jane and Lori turned toward the water and walked in until they were waist deep. Jane motioned for me to join them.

I was not real sure about strolling naked in front of all these people but since I still had that big dog on the beach feeling going I stood and tentatively walked toward the water. I was nervous as hell and finally got to the water and waded in. Once the water was deep enough I dove in to cover myself. I swam to the girls and stood next to them with my cock hidden under the water.

"You girls sure cause a scene when you walk down the beach." I said.

"What do you mean?" Jane asked.

"Oh come on, don't play innocent with me. You have to notice all of the guys milling around and watching you."

Jane just smiled and said, "I assume you did not notice all of the women on the beach eyeballing you and your big cock swinging all the way down here did you?"

"Honestly no because I was so self conscious all I was thinking about was getting in the water to cover up with." I replied.

Lori jumped in then, "Well you are blind then. Every woman on the beach wanted to fuck your big dick."

I turned red.

"Lori you embarrassed him again." Jane said.

"Well if he is going to hang with us he better get over being embarrassed."

Jane walked over next to me, jumped on my back and wrapped her legs around my waist. I could feel her tits pressing against me.

She leaned into my ear and asked, "Can you feel my hot pussy against the small of your back?"

"It is warm there but I was more into feeling your hard nipples poking me in the back."

Lori cam over to me and grabbed my cock, "Jane you made his cock hard again. Now he will stand out here until it goes down."

"Help him out with that so we can go home." Jane replied.

Lori was standing directly in front of me and began stroking my cock.

Jane kept whispering in my ear things like, "Do you like Lori stroking your hard cock?" "Can you feel my hot pussy up against you? "I bet you would like your cock sucked wouldn't you?"

She was licking my neck and earlobes as she whispered breathing heavily in my ear.

"Come on and come for Lori." She whispered as my cock began to swell.

"Oh fuck." I moaned and my load shot into the water.

My knees gave out and I went into the water with Jane still on my back.

We both surfaced laughing when she asked, "Lori is he soft so we can go get our stuff and go home?"

Lori again walked over to me and grabbed my cock, "Yep all is clear."

We all started walking out of the water. Many eyes were on us, both male and female, I truly felt like the big dog.

We gathered our things and hiked back out to the car.

This time I was a little more confident and actually being naked in public was becoming a turn on.

We opened the trunk and I grabbed my jeans and shirt while the girls grabbed their cover-ups. We all were somewhat clothed and got into the car to start back to the house.

I turned onto the highway and said, "I guess I better go home."

Jane said, "No don't. Tomorrow is Sunday so you don't have to work. Stay at my place again tonight."

"I don't have any clothes or my razor, or...." Jane cut me short.

"I will wash your clothes again and you can use one of my razors. I mean hell you have already used one of my extra toothbrushes."

"Ok, if you aren't tired of me being around." I replied.

"Not at all. Lori and I kind of like having a hard dick around the house to play with, don't we Lori."

"It is kind of fun and especially when we can embarrass him." Lori answered.

I looked over at Jane as the wind was blowing her shiny brunette hair and at her sheer cover-up with her tits and hard nipples showing and thought, "You would be crazy to want this to end."

12