All Comments on 'Not What She Seemed'

by Mingemuncher

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
goodshoes2goodshoes212 months ago

Strange story. Some laughs.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer12 months ago

Great story. I wonder if we ever met up/bumped into each other as we "socialised" during the early 80's. Yes, We are about the same age and I grew up in Christchurch. Small world, eh? Although I wasn't married and eventually moved to Wellington mid 80's and had a wild, wild time there. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just a useless slut too bad he doesn't find out and get rid of the whore

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Predictably awful.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine12 months ago

So he cheated on his wife and was complicit in raping Diane. A scumbag in my book.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"You never know how the other half lives"...Really? And the own half? He was a lousy cheater! Didn't his wife found out? And what happened to his marriage? Before laughing about the whore why didn't he looked his face in a mirror? Just stupid!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Some deaf dumb and blind poltroon married a lying cheating promiscuous whore. It happens. Thanks for your version.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I wonder if he'll still be laughing when he comes home and finds Ivan and his friends fucking his wife?

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter12 months ago

Morally bankrupt one and all. Dave scoffs at Dianne as being the town bike, but he was riding wasn’t he! What sort of degenerate cheating SOB does that make him. If there had been a moral compass to this story it would have been found lodged up Ivan’ posterior, discovered there, no doubt by Dave.

KiwihunterKiwihunter12 months ago

Brilliant story mate. Keep it up. 💯

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Bitch on one side, whore on the other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMingemuncher@Mingemuncher
I'm just a horny guy that was fortunate enough to be born with a good body and presentable features and a decent-sized Willie. But it is not the physical appearances that have gotten me into a host of sexual adventures, but the fact that I have always had the gift of the gab a...