All Comments on 'Nothing'

by EStaccato

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Sparky74Sparky74over 1 year ago

That was an absolutely amazing story one, of the best I have ever read since joining in 2016

Please can we have more especially with smell and Scent, your discriptive writing is so very very Good and so Hot 🔥

I can not praise this Story Highly enough, Keep up the Fantastic Work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An auspicious debut! Intensely erotic to say the least. Great storytelling from start to finish with excellent attention to detail. The ending really gave the story authenticity because many of us have been in that situation in one form or another. Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best thing I’ve read on here in a very long time. Thank you and hope you are inspired to write more.

Wonderer67Wonderer67over 1 year ago

Excellent story telling, great flow (pun intended) and wonderful descriptions of lusty sex. Very well written and great detail. Look forward to more.

I love and hate Dana so much.

angela40angela40over 1 year ago

Erotic, sensuous, a slice of life that you shared and hopefully you will continue to do so in your writings.

jacklyons1967jacklyons1967over 1 year ago

Incredibly hot and intense. Did you ever flip tje switch on her? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written story, i was genuinely reading it for the emotions at one point and forgot it was an erotica story overall. It's feels authentic and relatable on many levels. And i dint pay attention to the title until the end when it all connected. And probably my o ly comment on the site in over 10 years

MsEloiseDeaneMsEloiseDeaneover 1 year ago

I'm sorry "Dana" was so unkind to you and didn't treat you like a person. I feel you in this. I see you. Despite the darkness, it was beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, vivid and emotional, I can feel it comes right from your heart. Thank you for sharing!

Purple_FrondsPurple_Frondsover 1 year ago

This was so well written, very raw. As others had said, as erotic as it was the emotions were palatable.

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

Wow, how can someone be so loving and cruel at the same time? Although you were good together most of the time, you were lucky to get away from her. She sounded abusive.

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 1 year ago

Thank you for a brave story. Having written of my own experiences, I know how hard it can be to be open and honest about the less pleasant aspects of life. You perfectly expressed Dana, a person so in her own world she had no awareness of others around her. I'm sorry you had to experience that. I trust it's made you a stronger person. Someone who can write this eloquently and honestly is anything but nothing.

mikecablemikecableover 1 year ago

Amazing. This stands on its own as memoir. It's such a strong tale of youth, love, lust, exploration, loneliness, pain. Also, it stands on its own as erotica. As both, it's something else again. Really powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A nice hot story.

yesterdaysyesterdays10 months ago

An intense and finely written story. 5 stars.

wordghostwordghost9 months ago

At least she didn't try to string you along and keep you as a side piece for years. I'm a glass half full kinda guy, so I'd say you dodged a bullet and have something better coming. Wish u the best in life; to find the right partner who's as kinky as you'll need them to be.

vibesvibes8 months ago

It's porn but it's elegant and rich ... and there is the whole of you to learn about

EmilyMillerEmilyMiller7 months ago

Rather than five ⭐️s that merited five 🫂s. Erotic and sensual, until it wasn’t. My stomach was in knots as well at the end. A great job of conjuring the images and emotions. Overall the word is human. And humanity is both wonderful and awful. Well done! Em

ubonakubonak7 months ago

Wow. Starts of seeming like porn, but then gets real. Perhaps the most memorable of all stores I read on Literotica that claim to be true.

ComeDancingComeDancing7 months ago

What and emotional rollercoaster. Elysia deserved so much better. Great writing with feeling

PG564EPG564E6 months ago

I was fascinated by your real life experience. How you gave yourself completely to your lover, and she walked away from you and left you in a world of hurt. Love is both wonderful and incredibly fucking cruel. I feel that she ripped your soul out of your body Elysia.

Your emotions had a powerful effect on me. I'm good at feeling other peoples pain. Your loss reminded me of my own many years ago. I was completely madly in love with a girl and she wanted me to be cruel to her. I just could not do that as it is not my nature and I fucking loved her so much.

The last time I saw her her lovely ass was walking away from me and I knew I had lost the love of my life. The next months were nothing but misery and I had lost her. I was empty and hurting . I'm sorry this happened to you Elysia. I learned about your decency and caring nature of your quiet existence.

The sex was wildly wanton and induced pure lust that never fades in memory. You shared your being with the world and that is awfully difficult to explain to anyone. Your lover was nothing. You were and are an amazing woman. I think the girl I loved was pretty damn cruel, and decades later I think that is probably true.

Nothing is more complicated than a human being.

T

Victoria14xsVictoria14xs6 months ago

Brilliant.

Just brilliant.

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking5 months ago

Wow. I hope someday I will have the depth of life experience and the wisdom to write like you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEStaccato@EStaccato
Hello naughty people! I'm here learning to write erotica so I can novelize and sell it. However, I think I'm just writing porn. <shrugs> While my work will probably appeal most to bisexual women, these stories are also for readers who like: plot, teasing, masturbation, fluids...