All Comments on 'Nothing Can Keep Me from You'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
shopratshoprat11 months ago

Great story. I kinda wanted it to keep going awhile, tho.

Bronco56Bronco5611 months ago

Great story. Very well written.

5stars

shadrachtshadracht11 months ago

Interesting premise. The ending felt rushed and incomplete. I'm not entirely certain where I fall on forgiving or trusting her again.

HargaHarga11 months ago

I really liked this story. I mean who knows what they really want when their 18 years old. Even after getting his heart broken he still went on an married another woman who ends up breaking his heart again but did leave him with a child that he loves. It seems he has a choice to try again with her or just opt out. I would only chose the second one if he knew in his heart he would continue to secretly not trust her. That would leave him with another failed marriage.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith11 months ago

Good one! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Baldy74Baldy7411 months ago

Stopped to soon for me, but really enjoyed it up to that point.

Texican1830Texican183011 months ago

I loved the introduction to the rest of their lives, which would make another great story.

6King6King11 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ And?

Smiffy69Smiffy6911 months ago

The story begs a continuation. Good story though.

USMCVetUSMCVet11 months ago

5 but “Jimmy” instead of “Jenny” in one spot and “she’ll never break my head”?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc11 months ago

Bought a ticket on the sequel train with others. When does it leave the station? LOL! 4.8*

t8ntliklyt8ntlikly11 months ago

Needs at least one more chapter 5* though

Bh76Bh7611 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. I see calls for a sequel and I’ll say that I wrote an outline for one. Stay tuned!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ten years out of high school, and this 'boy wonder' still needs his mommy? Just too pathetic of a character to get into, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Should have been longer to convince the audience that she does deserve him. As short as it is I find it ridiculous how quickly he decides to give her a chance. She destroyed him by breaking up with him and I didn’t get the sense that she had any real reason to get together with him. He is her second choice and only because her relationship with Jimmy was terrible. If it had been a great relationship she would never have talked to Abel again so the whole “loved him forever” line doesn’t ring true.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hope there is a part two!!! Great story.

ca_daveca_dave11 months ago

Well done, and yes it needs at least 1 sequel. This was much better paced than your last story. Thank you for sharing it. 5*

oldsage_1oldsage_111 months ago

Hey Guy! You can't leave us there! Great start but so many lose threads. Gotta keep it going until they have a passel of kids and he is the next Bill Gates, Super Joc gets a knee busted up and hit with a few paternity suits and Missy becomes BFF's with Cindy the nationally acclaimed "Weather Gal"!

On the other hand if this is where you leave it thanks for the fantasy and well spun yarn.

Cheers

SAGE

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

Another great story! Could stand a follow up.

5

inka2222inka222211 months ago

4 stars. In reality it deserved no more than a 3, but out of respect for this author I graded on a curve.

On the plus side, she loves his child - not every woman would.

On the minus side, she already proved she'll fall for anyone shiny. SHE claims she learned her lesson, but the author honestly didn't do enough of a job selling that. When he's her husband, and she gets bored with him, all her big speeches about how he's handsome and good programmer and father will not amount to much in her head. She should have to seriously convince him with her deeds.

Plus points off because the ex wife literally had zero negative consequences for what she did (at least, you can try to argue that Jimmy lost some money in divorce and got publicly embarrassed at reunion; while the bitch Missy got her just desserts for abandoning MC in her marriage to the asswipe). I know it's "Romance" and not "LW BTB" story, but lack of karma grates.

Additional minus - I HATE the whole lying and meddling by the mother. WTF?

RanDog025RanDog02511 months ago

Excellent! Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks.

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

"She loves anyone with tits, she thinks it's lunch time"

That was hilarious. Well placed line there Bh. I really liked this story a lot. It was well paced and the dialogue was believable. You made Abel surley damaged without going so far as to make him unlikable. That's not particularly easy. I am rather impressed. Really. This was really quite lovely.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I absolutely hate stories that bully someone into accepting what others think is best for them and this one is no different couldn't read more than half a page.

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

Needs a part 2, he gave in way too quickly after how she treated him. I agree this is way better than your last story.

jwoozjwooz11 months ago

First, I love your stories. I'm excited every time I see a new one and this one did not disappoint except for the fact this should have been 12 pages and gone on and and told the story of their life together. lol I'm a less than average writer here with a 3.5 average on two stories so what do I know. But, in my very average writer's opinion, anything less than five stars here is absurd. Well done and thanks again for another good story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This dude just took the stupid pill didn't he? How does his business partnership look? I bet she's half owner? Now he can't even shield the business in the upcoming divorce. Did she learn her lesson? Don't believe that for a moment. The MC's just a placeholder until the next shiny new thing comes along. Missy's just another one of that vast legion of women who prey upon pussy whipped men dumb enough to fall for them. The only worthwhile characters in this story are the baby and the dog. Still gave you a 5 for a well written story in spite of my dislike for the characters in it.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord5011 months ago

I loved the build up in this story, but agree with previous comments. The shift to a happy ending came too quickly. Now, I just don’t see where you could go without creating a lot of silly drama.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Part two coming soon. Excellent storytelling! Thank you!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More! And please in make it a happy one! You're off to a fantastic start!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

One, the sex scene with Cindy served no purpose within the story other than as just that, a sex scene. It should've ended when they departed the club. Two, the ending of the story is unfulfilled and left no meaning whatsoever to the entire story. If this was supposed to be chapter one, than you should have noted that in the title. 3*

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6911 months ago

Really great story.

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWife11 months ago

Ah good old manipulation to get in the "nice guy" once you are dumped.

FireFox59FireFox5911 months ago

Good story. Enjoyed it.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderher11 months ago
Did you really have to make the MC such a loser?

Seriously, you made the MC such a Beta Soy Boy it is no wonder Missy dumped him in High School and his wife cheated on him.

Then, in a Cuck filled rage, you wrote the MC as not ever actually growing from those 2 traumatic experiences where most REAL Men would at the very least, have zero trust left for women, even their own mother once he figures out he is being manipulated.

Wow, I just can't. You have written mostly very entertaining stories, but the few bad ones are some real stinkers and this one is a prime example.

PLEASE don't fall into the Literotica Writer Trap we often see on here when good authors feel they need to stereotype their characters into certain groups or categories.

I'm almost afraid to read your newest story, "Love's a slap in the face" as I am leary it will follow this same or similar formula. I rarely come back to this website anymore as I have followed many of the former quality authors from here as they migrated to other sites to get away from the traps writers often get stuck in on this site.

OvercriticalOvercritical11 months ago

I got as far as the word: "hermitude" which doesn't exist. The least you can do is look it up in the Meriam Webster online dictionary before you inflict it on your readers. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked it. I just wish it was longer. This could be your next series. I want to know what happens to his AI program

SnakeeyesASSnakeeyesAS11 months ago

Wish there was more to the ending. He figures out the AI, gets rich, gets married, etc...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Happy that you started writing again.

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Ne caan never completely trust her... And there was no ending...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nonsense premise. Should have ended immediately with him saying "get your dog away from my child before it bites her, and both of you get the hell out of my yard." Anything else is a disastrous attempt at writing another poor schmuck desperate to be cucked again.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Abel the weak and is pussywhipped by his cheating ex, his interfering bitch mother, the skank Melissa who already dumped him once for a jock!!

WHAT AN AWFUL MALE CHARACTER

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A part 2? I will have to wait to rate this story to see if there is any other parts to this story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was a good idea but just a little bit ( okay a lot ) rushed. I think the story would have been better if u fleshed it out bit about how the emotional side

rbloch66rbloch6610 months ago

This fizzled out like a wet firecracker. Thanks for abandoning a good story. The people who take time to read your work are disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It seemed like you were on to something then rushed an ending. Oh and a NFL Superbowl winning QB is getting up immediately and beating that ass, you can count on that. lol

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart9 months ago

Decent story but definitely felt rushed. The bones of a good story are there with the reconciliation of the former friends but I think this story could have used multiple chapters to really explore it and to have a much more satisfying ending. Still despite being rushed feeling 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

From the limited info given I do not understand how his feelings for her instantly morphed from years of indifference bordering on stubborn hatred, to a docile acceptance and romance.

As unreal as a $4 note.

gprevgprev8 months ago

Definitely lost me on the ending. Great story, just fell off a cliff.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great… another rushed story that didn’t make alot of sense and the MC just forgiving missys” past betrayal just because of past feelings and memories just appearing is shit. Apologies I’m not usually this aggressive but this story got on my nerves as it had potential

SorchakSorchak4 months ago

This wasn't a romance, this was a RACC. Which I shouldn't really be surprised about, as a lot of Bh's stories end this way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She got him back once her Chad finished Chading her, lucky girl.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I’ve loved a lot of your stories but the others??? I wish you would give the main guy a set of balls and also throw in a brain! I get so tired of seeing everyone manipulating him and even if he halfway stands up for himself he finally gives in. LM

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Cuck boy takes the whore back .

Standard raac

ttjbjr54ttjbjr5414 days ago

Great story and well written. What about a sequel? Give the MC a pair of balls next time.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Unfinished. As it is, it's LW not romance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories