Nothing I Won't Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth looked me up and down appraisingly before she answered. I saw her eyebrow pitch upward when she noticed the drop of pre-cum and then there was the faint wisp of a smile that curled at the corners of her lips. Finally, she said, "Definitely. But it really isn't about my satisfaction. The real question is, Dad, are YOU satisfied?"

I looked down at raging hard on and then back up at my daughter. "I guess we'll know soon enough," I replied, surprised by her answer. I held up my cup of coffee as a sort of salute even though my cock was saluting her well enough already. "I'll be downstairs if you need me." Beth shrugged, nodded, took one last smiling glance at her father's engorged penis and went back to her reading.

------------------------------------

I went downstairs and watched TV for a few hours. During that time Beth and I didn't see each other. I heard her putter around upstairs in her bedroom, the kitchen and the shower, but she never came down to watch TV with me. I couldn't blame her- nothing of any real interest was on, having determined this by flipping through every channel we had and finding only a few things that caught my eye for a few minutes at a time. By the time I'd gotten bored with the idiot box, I'd almost completely forgotten that I didn't have any clothes on. The only real reminder was when I'd gotten up to take a leak during a commercial break and, standing in front of the commode, I realized that there was no underwear waistband for me to fiddle with. It felt nice, actually, to not have to worry about such mundane things. Our house was situated in such a way that no one would ever be able to look into the windows without us knowing about it and hardly anyone ever came onto our property anyway. Neighbors on each side were far enough away that they wouldn't hear us even if we shouted at the tops of our lungs. We were alone, in the safety of our home, with no one to impose their will or morality on us. No Army looking over my shoulder. No cops waving their badges at us. No bible-thumpers wagging their shameful fingers at us. Alone and free to be. I really had forgotten how liberating it is to just go au naturale in your own house. And to think: it'd taken my own daughter to remind me of it.

Once I got tired of watching TV, I drifted into my bedroom and sat down at my computer. Almost as though on autopilot, I immediately opened up a web browser window and started to surf to my favorite porn-tube website. I watched a few lack-luster video clips that got a mild response from my libido before I found one that really caught my attention. I got about halfway into it before I heard my daughter's footsteps coming down the stairs. I paused the video clip and minimized the browser window before she got to my bedroom doorway. When I looked up, she stood there with a plate of food (a simple sandwich and some chips) and was still as naked as I'd left her hours before. It was strange to see her that way, standing before me with nothing on. I knew that she'd shaved her pussy, but seeing her there on full and unashamed display, I was able to see just how tiny she really is. With the exception of her rather large breasts, her entire body was proportionately diminutive, but perfectly so. Her small hands, her small feet, her legs short, her pussy looking especially small and her hips trim with just barely enough curve to be called hips. She was just so small. It was like I was seeing her for the first time and it surprised me in some weird way. Her friends gave her the nickname "Little Bit" and, looking at her now, it was perfectly apt.

"Hungry?" she asked, not at all perturbed at the way I openly stared at her nudity. She held out the plate to me.

I took the plate of food and set it down on my desk. "Thanks, Sweetheart. I appreciate it."

"So... whatcha doin'?" she asked as she clasped her hands behind her back, a move which caused her wondrous tits to capture my attention nicely.

I glanced at my computer and then back at her. "Uhm... just checking my email and stuff," I answered flatly, knowing that it sounded like the lame lie that it was.

"Uh-huh," she leaned against my door frame and folded her arms expectantly. "Y'know, Dad, I've already admitted to looking through your computer. I know what kind of websites you go to and I've seen your video collection- all of it. Don't you get it that you don't have to hide anything from me? I'm a grown girl. I completely get it that you look at porn, okay? Everybody does. Hell, you'd be amazed at how similar our tastes actually are. I'm not going to be shocked and I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable, I'm just curious." She entered my room, stood behind me and leaned down on the headrest of my office chair, which gave her a perfect, bird's-eye view of my hard-on. "So what'd you find?"

I craned my neck to look up at her and, in doing so, just barely nudged the bottoms of her breasts with the back of my head. "Are you SURE you really want to know?"

Beth rolled her eyes upwards and sighed in exasperation. "Creampies or incest?" she asked.

Busted. I shrugged as though to say "You asked for it" and reopened my web browser. I restarted the video clip I'd been watching and put it back at the beginning. On the screen a young blonde woman was laying on the floor with the lower half of her body tilted upwards so that her knees were next to her head and her pussy was up in the air. She pulled her pussy lips wide apart, two fingers on each side, and stretched herself open for the camera- we could see all the way down inside of her pussy to her cervix. A moment later, a very large, black cock came into the frame and its owner began to masturbate over her gaped opening. Within seconds he grunted and came, ejecting his seed right down into the young woman's wide-open cunt. It wasn't a perfect hit on his target, with some droplets coming to rest around her mons and labia, but a sizeable portion of it went right into her. A few seconds later another black cock was introduced and it did the same, exact thing, this time getting all of the cum inside the young girl but not as much as the first. "I want a black baby!" the young girl enthused while she kept herself stretched open. The third and final male contributor was a significantly larger, thicker specimen, far too large to fit comfortably in the small pussy below it, and it emitted a rather copious amount of sperm, all of which went directly into the gaping entrance to the young girl's wide-open pussy. I paused the video clip just as the girl asked, "Do you think that'll make it triplets?"

I looked at my daughter, whose cheeks were flushed with excitement and I could smell the unmistakable aroma of arousal. "Well? What'd you think?" I asked.

Beth took a step back and I watched as she swiped her hand through her wet pussy. She held her fingertips up for me to see them glistening with her juices. "Does that answer your question? I mean, holy shit, Dad, that was fucking incredible! But! I think I've got something better than that. Mind if I drive for a minute?"

I stood up, no longer caring about the fact that I was hard as a rock- I might as well get used to it- and presented the office chair for her to sit in. "By all means," I said.

Beth glided into my chair, took control of the computer and, moments later, had brought up a website that was devoted exclusively to creampies. She scrolled down the page through countless thumbnails of video clips and then clicked on one in particular. The video clip opened up and we watched as a very thick, very long cock was sliding a few inches of meat in and out of a young woman's pussy. The male instrument seemed impossibly large and I began to suspect that it wasn't a real, flesh-and-blood penis after a few seconds. The cock's owner grunted repeatedly and the girl cried out in happiness, imploring him to fill her with cum, which I realized he was doing right then. Finally, after several seconds of this, the overly large, baseball-bat-like cock was withdrawn and an unreal amount of cum poured out of the girl's small pussy. And when I say that it was an unreal amount of cum, I mean that it must have been at least half a cup's worth. At that point I knew it was fake.

"You like this?" I asked my daughter skeptically.

"It's my favorite clip. Isn't it hot?" she gushed. "I mean, look at it! All that cum! That's, like, enough to impregnate the entire city of New York!"

"Honey," I said carefully, "you do realize that it's fake, don't you?"

Beth blinked at me incredulously, like I'd just told her that the Pope wasn't really Catholic. "What? Really?"

I reached down over her, grabbed the mouse and scrolled the video back a bit. "Look at the base of it. We never see the guy's balls, not even his stomach. Nothing but so-called cock. And all he has inside of her is the head. He's not even really fucking her with it- the shaft isn't moving at all."

"Maybe it's just really, really long and the shaft is pulled tight?" she suggested lamely.

I shook my head. "Sweetheart, even if it was real, a cock THAT large couldn't sustain an erection without giving its owner a heart attack." To fully illustrate my point, I grabbed hold of my own cock for her to watch as I stroked it once or twice, which made my shaft move with the motion of my hand. "A hard-on's rigidity is dependent on the cardio-vascular system. Basic anatomy, Babygirl. It's fake. It's a very realistic paint job on a hollowed-out dildo that has a tube running through it. The other end of the tube is a reservoir filled with liquid that closely resembles sperm and a plunger. Someone off-camera depresses the plunger and, voila, out shoots a gallon of fake cum, through a fake cock. Look at this," I wagged my cock at her meaningfully and then nodded at the screen, "Now, look at that. They don't even look the same."

"Oh." Beth brooded gloomily at that. I'd shattered her fantasy and now it wasn't exciting anymore, like revealing how a magic trick is done. I suppose that she rather liked the idea that somewhere, out there, was a cock which was capable of producing such a massive quantity of seed and that some lucky girl was getting it. Lord only knows WHY she had that fantasy, with her still being a virgin, but there you have it.

I didn't like seeing my daughter unhappy, though, so I added, "Sometimes sex is all about the fantasy, Sweetheart. The what-if. What IF a guy could cum that much? What IF some woman could get so completely filled with cum that it pours out of her like a dam breaking open? It's not real, but it's meant to make you suspend your disbelief and THINK that it's real. That's why they don't show that it's fake- they want you to believe it, even if it's for just as long as it takes for you to get off." I reached down to take control of the mouse and keyboard again, reaching over her. My elbows brushed up against the sides of her breasts a few times and the skin-on-skin contact sent electric jolts up my spine, but I maintained control and quickly brought up another clip.

In this clip a small-boobed, thin blonde girl sat naked on a couch and was inserting a clear plastic speculum into her pussy. The camera watched as she used the device to spread herself wide open and, when the camera's light shined at a particular angle, we were greeted with a quick glimpse of her cervix. "This," she told her audience, "is where I want all the cum." She then maneuvered herself so that her shoulders were on the floor and her feet were propped up on the sofa cushions so that her gaped pussy was pointed skyward. A few seconds later a very large, very thick cock came into view. The dimensions of this beastly member were strikingly similar to the one in Beth's favorite video. We saw a male hand stroking the shaft of the immensely large penis (the shaft and skin close to the head didn't move, just like the other fake) for a few seconds until he let out a loud grunt and the massive cock began to literally hose down the girl's pussy with "cum." Jet after jet, all of them too long and powerful for a human to accomplish naturally, was shot straight into the young woman's upturned, speculum-gaped pussy until it was literally overflowing with the stuff. The faux ejaculation ended and the camera moved so that it had a top-down view of the young woman's cum-filled hole. And "cum-filled" is no exaggeration- her entire chasm was filled to the brim with cum-like liquid and it sloshed around a bit when she put pressure on her tummy.

"Oh my God," Beth breathed and I watched her visibly shudder. "Oh my fucking God! That is SO COOL!"

The girl on the screen withdrew the speculum and we watched her pussy lips close back up, sealing off all of that liquid from view. As she did, Beth let out a short, "Eep!" and jumped up like she'd been hit with a cattle prod. She continued to watch the screen as the girl quickly got to her own feet while a friend slid under her, her hand clamped down tightly over her pussy lips. She squatted down over her friend's open, waiting mouth and released all of the cum inside of her in a massive gush that all but coated her friend's nose, mouth and chin. "Oh!" Beth gasped and took a startled step back. When the chair bumped into me and wouldn't go back any further, she spun around and her eyes immediately zeroed in on my throbbing cock. She stared at it for all of two seconds and then looked up at me. "I gotta go," she blurted and then literally sprinted out of my room without another word.

I didn't need a road map to figure out where she'd gone. I heard her bedroom door practically slam shut and, after that, a lot of soft moaning.

It was intensely erotic for me, knowing that I had been instrumental in driving my own daughter to orgasm without even laying a hand on her one more time, but it was also pretty damned funny. I couldn't help but chuckle to myself in amusement. Yes, my own carnal needs were being ignored at the moment, but I couldn't bring myself to jack off just then because I was so damn amused by Beth's reaction to that video. You know how a pinball machine will go crazy and seem like it's having a seizure if you bump it too hard while playing? That's what Beth's reaction was like, the human version of TILT! I looked down at the office chair, an all-leather number that I had bought a year before, and saw that it was wet with her juices. Shaking my head, I went into my bathroom, got a towel and wiped off my chair. Did I take note of what her juices smelled like? You bet your ass I did. At this point I don't even mind admitting that, yes, I tasted it. Sweet and tangy at the same time. Nice. Tilt.

---------------------------------------

I didn't see my daughter again for a few hours until it was well after dark, almost seven o'clock. I'd quit looking for porn by that point and was doing some honest web surfing when I heard my daughter's footsteps once again coming down the stairs. "Dad?" she called from the stairwell.

"Yes, Sweetheart?"

"I've got something I want you to see, but I want you to close your eyes first, okay?"

"Something like what I saw at the lingerie store?" I asked mildly, almost hopefully.

"Almost, but not quite. I wanna show you my Halloween costume."

Ah, the infamous, mysterious, undisclosed Halloween costume! I was curious to know what she'd chosen to wear at this party and was only too happy to close my eyes. "All right, honey. Eyes closed. Come on in."

I heard her come down the few remaining steps and approach my doorway. It sounded like she stopped for a moment, probably surprised at the fact that I was still naked and possibly disappointed that I wasn't sporting an erection, and then made her way further into the room. I could tell by her footfalls that she was now standing behind me, but I didn't swivel in my chair to follow the noise and just waited patiently. After a few seconds, she said, "Okay, Dad. Turn around and open your eyes."

I slowly turned around in my chair and, when I opened my eyes, my jaw just about hit the floor. Beth, standing at the foot of my bed, was dressed like Alice from the Disney version of Alice In Wonderland, except that she wasn't. She was dressed more like an extremely naughty version of Alice. The short sleeves were powder blue and way too short; the bottom of the dress, which was the same shade of blue, was equally too short and stopped a few inches below her crotch; the white bodice underneath seemed to be extremely tight and pushed her breasts high and close together, creating some spectacular cleavage the likes of which I'd never seen; the tiny little white apron looked like it would neither protect nor hide anything from view if the skirt underneath wasn't there; the thigh-high white stockings had little blue ribbons at the tops and ended just below the skirt; underneath the blue skirt was a bunch of fluffy white, frilly lace which made the skirt seem to sort of float away from my daughter's strong thighs; and the tiny black shoes, stiletto pumps, forced my daughter's well-toned calves to tense up as she stood in front of me. Everything had a subtle white fringe around it, to complete the classic look while doing nothing to make it seem any more tasteful. It was Alice as imagined by Larry Flynt- seductive and cute all at the same time. The outfit looked like it was made with her in mind.

"Wow," was all I could say as I took it all in, my mind reeling at the vision in front of me. I could already start to feel the swelling in my cock as my eyes feasted on this sight.

"You like it?" she needlessly asked. "It's kinda funny, actually. I wanted to go as Alice, right? And this wasn't exactly the look that I was expecting to go with. But I'm, like, really short, as you know, so it was like pulling teeth to find an outfit that would actually fit me. The ones they had for adults were too big and the ones they had for kids, even the biggest ones, were still way smaller than this. So I was stumped, right? But I ran across this one store that specializes in kinky outfits, like sexy role playing stuff. I couldn't go into there before because I was too young but, now that I'm eighteen, it's no big deal. So I called them up and had them reserve one for me until yesterday. Only thirty bucks, just like I promised. Yeah, it's a little slutty-looking, but it's honestly the only thing that'll fit me in the entire goddamn town." I just sat there and stared at my daughter. She looked incredible! Hot and demure and innocent and sexy and... fucking tempting! All I could think of was what it would be like to- well, you might well imagine what I was thinking. Beth's eyes drifted to my crotch and widened as she gasped, "Whoa!"

While I hadn't been erect when she walked into the room, the moment I laid eyes on her new Halloween outfit, my cock had started to grow. She actually got to see it go from a harmless four inches to its full nine in a matter of seconds. I tried my best to ignore myself and kept my attention on Beth. "Honey, that's... that's just.... wow."

"You said that before, Dad. But that's okay, you're clearly giving me a thumbs up. Kinda. More like a lead pipe's up..." she trailed off as she continued to stare at my engorged member. "Jesus, Dad, I- I think it's getting bigger! You must REALLY like it." I couldn't find my voice to say anything and just nodded at her. "Oh! And here's the best part of it!" She turned around, bent over, placed her hands flat on my bed's mattress and craned her neck so that she could look at me from around her shoulders. The back side of her tiny dress lifted up to show off her perfect rear end. "Easy access!" she explained. Beth wasn't wearing any panties. Not even a thong. Her pussy, framed by the white ruffles of her underskirt above and her creamy thighs below, was clearly wet and her vulva puffy with want and desire. As if to punctuate the point, she spread her thighs slightly, which gave me an even better view of her pussy. My eyes zeroed in on her sex and I didn't miss the fact that she was wet with excitement.

1...678910...19