All Comments on 'Nothing's Too Much Trouble Ch. 02'

by HexFactor

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
suggestion

Would be great to see how Mum trains son's girlfriends in family matters.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I don't think the boy will stray far from home

With all of the pussy and ass from his mother and sis, the boy could be totally drained of cum all of the time. A fabulous fantasy.Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you

I am very much enjoying this series. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Absolutely awesome. You must continue this fantastic series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GOod

This story is so good i just love it keep writing soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent

This is an amazing story. I hope that you consider writing more about it or other stories in the near future.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

more!

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxalmost 12 years ago
Must be something in the water?

What a heck of a school/town. Enjoyed this tale even though it stretched credibility (as well as many holes) made it quite humourous. Keep standing up for proper English and good boys who DO THEIR HOMEWORK! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well done!

I like this storyline.. It's rather well written, and even though it's 'English' English, it's a damn sight better than some of the dreck written by my fellow Americans who can't be bothered to learn how to spell the simplest of words.

Really well done!

(FYI.. I was taught the color is spelled gray, but Grey is a proper name.. 1st Earl Grey, for example)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"my ass flying up and down like a yo-yo as I strove to pump my aching penis as deep as possible into my stunning mother."

That's a good example of the fine, funny prose in this excellent story. Young Tom's a lucky lad, he has both his mother's mature cunt and his sister's sweet slit at his disposal. Predictably, the boy prefers his mother's cunt. It's the cunt he came out of, his own mother's mommy-hole, and like plenty of boys he's real anxious to revisit it with his stiff young prick. The feeling in his mind and through his whole body is overwhelming, as he unloads his young balls and shoots his creamy semen up the same hole where he was conceived and spent the first nine months of his life. Nothing can compare with a boy fucking his own mother's cunt.

jp_2012jp_2012almost 11 years ago

Where the feck is part 3??? Excellent writing and what a twisted plot? I love that mum!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Favorite story!

Great writing, but too short. Part 3, please!

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoveralmost 10 years ago

I need part three. This is fucking brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Indeed, more of the same

Too good to not continue. Please do so. Thanks.

DocWordsDocWordsabout 3 years ago

I wish I had grown up in that neighborhood. Thanks. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So want to be rimmed and wanked but my missus won't entertain the idea

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous