Nothing's Too Much Trouble Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HexFactor
HexFactor
79 Followers

"Oh yes, Thomas! Squeeze my nipples! Squeeze them hard as you pound my cunt!"

Mum's head was tossing from side to side now in the delirium of sexual bliss. Her arms wrapped around me, pulling me towards her, desperate to have me ever deeper inside her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she panted.

I knew she was very close to cumming now, so I wrapped my own arms around her in return and whilst maintaining our frantic bucking, lowered my lips to her ear and whispered, "Baby boy loves his Mummy! He loves fucking his Mummy! He wishes he could fuck his Mummy all day long! Fucking Mummy is what baby boy likes best!"

That did it. With screams of ecstasy loud enough to wake the dead, Mum's freight train of a climax arrived and ripped through her like tidal wave of pure pleasure. She writhed in joy, incapable of doing anything but drink in the moment, soaking up the orgasmic rapture like a sponge, feeding off the wonderful feelings engulfing her entire body.

I felt perilously close to cumming myself. When Mum's body rocked and reeled in orgasm like that it was all I could do to hang onto my load. I desperately wanted to shoot my spunk inside her, but had my heart set on doing it up her perfect heart-shaped ass, and so hung on for grim death, forcing myself not to join her cresting the waves of bliss.

It was a very close call, but when her spasms finally subsided, I still had my cum load safely inside my balls. I carefully withdrew and slapped my cock a few times to help shoo away the powerful urge to simply spray my mother with semen where she lay.

Mum's head was already starting to clear again now, and she knew exactly what the score was. "Oh Thomas, you are the best son a mother could ever wish for! I love you so much I simply can't put it into words! I know you need to cum now, honey, and quickly too!" With one swift movement, Mum flipped herself over onto all fours and reached one hand behind her to pull out a large greased butt-plug she must have been wearing when she came in. It popped out with a most satisfactory plopping sound, and left behind a winking asshole just begging for my desperate penis to thrust inside. "Come on, Thomas! Fuck Mummy's bum. Shove your fat cock right up Mummy's ass! Come on, there's a good boy! Cum up Mummy's bumhole!"

I needed no further encouragement and virtually leapt on my waiting mother and guided myself straight inside her tight, hot hole. It never ceased to astound me just how tight and hot mother's asshole was! Her pussy was fine enough, and a truly delicious, wonderful thing to slide inside, but her bottom was in another league! The butt-plug's grease and the floods of pussy juice slathering my cock were lubricant enough for the task, but even so it still felt like pressing my prick into a velvet vice made of sheer pleasure. I simply adored screwing my mother's asshole; almost as much as she adored having me screw it, I guess, but right now I was only concerned with my own desire. I adjusted the position of my legs slightly, to gain better purchase, then started pumping her willing backside for all I was worth, driving my pulsing shaft in and out like a piston. My hips hammered into her ass cheeks as I increased my pace, desperate now to flood her colon with my sperm.

"Oh yes, Thomas!" Mum encouraged. "Pound Mummy's ass! Don't worry about me, you just enjoy yourself! Shoot that spunk deep inside my yummy bum! Does it feel good having your willy all nice and hard and buried to the bollocks in my tight shithole? Does it make your pecker want to spray inside me? Does my beautiful baby boy want to empty his balls in his Mummy's naughty bumhole?"

"Yes he does!" I cried, finally reaching the point of no return and firing spray after thick gloopy spray of flooding semen straight into my mother's clutching anus, washing her bowels with my discharging sperm. Spurt after spurt fired up her heavenly bottom, inundating her rectum with my sticky fluid. I was in paradise! I was fucking an angel's asshole and I loved every second of it! The final few orgasmic spasms deposited the last of my precious seed deep inside Mum's pert posterior, and I almost collapsed on top of her in sheer relief. I caught myself at the last moment instead and remained inside her ass as I leant forward across her back to kiss her cheek.

"Thanks Mum. That was exactly what I needed!"

"It was my pleasure, honey. You know Mummy's holes are always open for business for your lovely penis. Any time you feel the need, Mummy's mouth, pussy and bumhole are there for you to shoot your lovely sperm into." She kissed me tenderly with the side of her mouth, then her eyes suddenly widened in shock. "But where are my manners?! I said you could spend the rest of the evening pounding my tight bumhole, and I selfishly made you screw my pussy first!"

"That's OK, Mum. It felt wonderful."

"Well that's as may be. I promised my baby boy a whole evening of bum sex and I failed to deliver that! I'm really sorry, Thomas."

"It's OK. Really, Mum. I don't mind."

"Well, I do!" Mum's voice hardened, scolding herself. "When I promise my one and only son he can spend the rest of the evening with his stiff cock stuffed to the hilt up my tight bottom, the least I should do is deliver that! Now what I suggest is that I help you recover by sucking that lovely rod of yours, that you give me a good hard spanking for being such a naughty girl, and that you then give my ass another thorough pounding for as long as you like. How does that sound?"

I knew it wasn't a question. When Mum thought she had short-changed me nothing in the world would persuade her otherwise, so it was quicker to simply let her have her own way. And besides, the thought of spanking then screwing her juicy bumhole again was already bringing the familiar stirrings of life back to my cock, even as it remained buried inside her. I smiled and kissed her again. "That sounds wonderful."

"Good, then it's decided; a sound spanking and a good ass fucking to teach Mummy not to be so selfish... Oh, and don't worry; I shan't forget to send your sister in later for your bedtime blowjob either."

"Thanks, Mum."

"AND," she added quickly, keen now to demonstrate she hadn't forgotten anything else, "after a good night's rest, I'll see my baby boy first thing tomorrow for Mummy's morning milking! We can't have you going off to school without getting a nice orgasm first. A boy has his needs and they must be met."

I smiled. "You must be the best mother in the world."

"Thank you, honey, but I'm sure that's not true. I'm only doing what any good mother should do for her son. Like I told you this afternoon, nothing's too much trouble for my boy."

HexFactor
HexFactor
79 Followers
12