All Comments on 'Nova Terra'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hey!

Who told you my daydreams?!

buffredbuffredabout 8 years ago
Great

Really loved the concept and plot. My only feedback is that this felt more like an outline for a bigger and more detailed story.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 8 years agoAuthor
Re: buffred

Given that it's only the second porn story I've written and posted here, I was trying to keep my ambitions simple. That said, there are 15 more sperm-fathers in this setting whose stories could be told, if I chose to, or generation two's story, as hinted at the end. I just have to figure how to keep them from being repetitve. If it doesn't interest me to write it, it's not going to be interesting to read it.

KacheriKacheriabout 8 years ago
Nova Terra Part 2?

I enjoyed the story very much and I would like to see it grow. Thanks

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 8 years ago
Maybe ...

... not all of the men or women are as happy about the need to share? There could be some stories about hidden jealousies.

PAN_reeds_and_ritesPAN_reeds_and_ritesover 7 years ago
Just an idea to intensify the overall storyline...

At the beginning of the story, you mentioned the UNSS Galaxy and how it would be following in the path of the first colonization ship. I have not read the sequels to this story yet, but I did do a quick word search in all their pages and there does not seem to be any mention of the later Galaxy ship.

In any case, you specifically stated how the first colonization ship sent a warning message about the infertility issue back to Earth or whatever. Perhaps you have already imagined this, but I think the story would be enhanced a great deal by Earth launching the UNSS Galaxy without anyone ever receiving the warning message. Therefore, by the time the UNSS Galaxy arrives at Nova terra, all their men would be infertile, and the original SFs would be obligated to impregnate a fresh massive batch of women. Maybe the UNSS Galaxy could even be much larger with significantly more women on board because the first ship was primarily intended to establish the foundations for the colony in preparation for the later arrivals.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 7 years agoAuthor
@PAN_reeds_and_rites

I never named a destination for the UNSS Galaxy, but it's not Nova Terra.

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

Enough sci-fi to keep my brain happy and sex to please my libido! A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

LeenysmanLeenysman9 months agoAuthor

@Marklynda2:

Thanks for the compliments. Just one little fact-check -- this was actually my 2nd story on the site, but 1st in the Sci-Fi/Fantasy category. Honors for first story goes to "A Dream for Papa" in the Incest/Taboo category, posted three days before this. (It was a rather fertile first month for me, with 7 stories posted, including the start of the "Gen2" sequel to this.)

202GE202GE9 months ago

The writing is good but the explanations strike me as kind of fantastical.

LeenysmanLeenysman9 months agoAuthor

@202GE: Can you be more specific? Other than the gimmick of tech causing the infertility and being able to analyze DNA to come up with the breeding lists, the rest of the story seems pretty low tech to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES