Nova Terra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had completely let myself lose track of the other two couples as I had made love to Keiko. Sam and Trina were done, just cuddling and watching. Steve was now taking Nina from behind, spooned like Sam and Trina had been, with one hand between her legs, and the other playing with her nipples. I watched as they reached a simultaneous orgasm. But when he pulled out, he was still hard, and I didn't see any semen.

Nina slapped his leg. "Dang, Steve, you were using Tantra again, weren't you? I swear you came three times, but you stayed hard. Did you even ejaculate any of those times?"

He laughed at her. "If I'm just shooting blanks, why do I need to shoot them at all? I can have as many orgasms as I want, until I'm ready to let the big one fly. I wouldn't have ejaculated with Keiko if you hadn't shoved your fingers up my butt. And it's not like I screwed you for an hour, like you said. I just stopped at the first orgasm after Chad came. I just hope he has some sperm left for you."

"He better." She lay down beside Keiko, hugged her, then stroked her hand on Keiko's belly and asked her, "So, do you think he did it?"

"We'll find out soon enough." And in a whisper that only Nina and I could hear, "I hope you don't get mad, but I wouldn't mind if it took Chad a whole year to get me preggers, he's that good a lover."

"Never mad, honey. We both love you." Then turning to me, said in normal voice, "Okay, stud, my turn."

I laughed and said, "Did you have to use the word 'stud'? I feel enough like a breeding animal already."

She teased, "Poor baby, such a hardship. Speaking of hard, let me get you there."

I lay beside Nina, and began nuzzling into her breasts, while she began stroking my dick back to hardness. I almost jumped, when I felt another hand reach over my hip to caress my balls, and then I recognized Trina's breasts against my back. My dick rapidly stiffened, as I turned my head to her to ask, "Hi, what's up?"

"Keiko asked if she could get doubled by Sam and Steve now, rather than waiting until after. So, I'm here to help the two of you. Okay?"

"Splendid. So, what do you want to do?"

She giggled. "How about I leave you guessing? I think that would be more exciting for you."

Throwing her left leg over my hip, Nina guided her pussy onto my dick, and started controlling the pace, rolling her hips to slide me in and out. Trina was behind me, caressing both of us, kissing my shoulders, my neck, nipping at my ears. She put her hand on my butt, encouraging me to push into Nina harder, and I picked up the pace, lengthening my stroke. Nina rolled me on top of her, put her arms around my neck and whispered, "Give me my baby. Now." I increased my stroking even more, while kissing her neck.

The position change had pulled me away from Trina, and she responded by pulling my jaw left towards her, and started French kissing me for quite a while, and then she jumped - Nina had thrust two fingers into her pussy, and was rubbing Trina's clit with her thumb. Her moan into my mouth set the hairs on my neck on end. She pulled back, looked at us both and said, "damn, I love you both," and proceeded to kiss Nina fiercely, while reaching her own hand between us to rub Nina's clit, and give my dick a few squeezes as I went in and out. Nina popped off a couple small orgasms from this stimulation.

As Trina worked her way down to start sucking at Nina's right tit, I could feel my balls tighten, but after two great orgasms with the other women, I wasn't sure I had another cum in me. When I said so to Nina, Trina's response was to say "Hell no, you're gonna cum!", and she dove towards my buttocks, pulling them apart and began licking my asshole, holding on for dear life as I started slamming myself into my wife. Keiko suddenly appeared by my right side, latched onto my nipple, alternating between swirling her tongue around it, sucking it in and nipping at it with her teeth.

Nina screamed, "Cuuuummmmmiiiinnng!!" and clenched her pussy walls around my dick, freezing me in place. At the same moment, Trina shoved her tongue about an inch into my asshole while rotating it at the same time and pushing her fingers against my perineum, and Keiko bit down on one nipple really hard and pinched the other. I exploded, screaming incoherently, stream after stream of my cum shooting into Nina's womb. I blacked out, and when I woke, Nina was wiping my face with a wet washcloth.

"How long was I out?"

Sam answered, "Only about 90 seconds, but your penis was still spasming for about 45 of those, like it was still trying to spit out more cum, but there was no more left. I've never seen anything like it."

We had talked about continuing to play after we'd gone a full circuit through the women, but we were literally fucked out, even Steve, who'd finally let himself ejaculate, into Keiko's ass. Instead of more sex, we just cuddled, all six of us together, not caring whose body we were caressing, man or woman. It was truly a loving moment, and it gave rise to discussions about making our grouping more permanent, as a poly group, registered with the colony.

Nina, Trina and Keiko. were indeed pregnant, and Trina actually had triplets, two identical boys and one fraternal girl. Along with Amanda, who I fucked three nights running later that week, with and without her husband Michael and Nina participating, I fathered six children that first week.

Jane had not caught from that first time however, but after talking with Nina, she was a lot warmer towards me during the two more cycles needed to get her pregnant, especially the times Nina participated. Jane turned out to be more than a little bit bisexual, and having Nina there really turned her on, which came as a huge surprise to Carlos when he joined us the last two times. We became better friends as a result of our times together, and located our farms near each other.

In all, 45 of our women were pregnant in that first month on Terra Nova, including all of the SF wives, 102 before the six month mark, and the rest before the first year was up. Once that first round of pregnancies were up, all the SFs had to use condoms with their primary wives for years. We had managed to not bring any of Old Terra's sexually transmitted diseases with us, so we were the only ones using condoms at all.

I wound up being the first of the SFs to accomplish my 32 pregnancies, in 7 years. My final number against the list was 62 mothers, 75 children between multiple births and repeat pregnancies. Nina wound up having nine kids, three mine, the others not. We loved them all, regardless. The kids Whenever their moms would allow it, I got to know them better, and let them know they could always come to me for help. Birthday parties were colony wide on a monthly basis, due to how many half-siblings every kid had.

Before even the first child was born, a consensus arose to use hyphenated last names for all of the kids, both the sperm-father's last name and the married name of the mother, except for the children of SF spouses, who used their maiden names. The infertile men wouldn't get to have their genes live on, but their family names would. And this way, children and parents could know immediately if another child was a half-sibling, without having to consult a computer.

As I mentioned before, monogamy was already fading in our generation on Old Terra. It was barely holding on among us colonists at Landing Day. In just a decade of the SFs working through their lists, it was totally dead. Those who weren't already in polyamorous groups joined existing ones or formed new ones, with Jane and Carlos being the last couple to do so. Although invited to join our poly, they chose another one on the next farm over. We still saw them frequently, and Jane and Nina remained lovers for the rest of their lives.

Many of the polyfamilies centered around the SFs, as it brought a number of our children under the same roof. And we turned out to be critical to the colony's success not just for our genetic contribution, but also as coalition builders, as we were the men who had to interact (okay, we had to fuck) with people in every subgroup in the colony, often accompanied by our wives. That interaction served to prevent the formation of cliques, and we bridged multiple poly families via our children, keeping them from turning tribal.

Once we SFs had all finished the mandatory parts of our lists, with our first 550 children born in just under 10 years, Amendment 2 was revoked, unanimously, and every woman was able to fuck any willing partner, SF or not, in her poly or not, with paternity tests still mandatory, to continue managing the half-sibling tracking, with names recorded after paternity was established. I impregnated Trina and Keiko a second time each, bringing our polyfamily up to 22 kids, Nina's 9, Trina's 7, and Keiko's 6. The women of Generation One were fucking like bunnies and it wasn't unusual during this period for some fraternal twins to have different sperm fathers, even a set of fraternal triplets had three. We actually added another 420 kids to Generation Two in the second decade, and 155 in the third, as menopause took hold. We had more than doubled our planned growth rate.

And when Generation Two started reaching adulthood, after watching their parents' behavior? Well, that's a story for another day.

12