Now or Never: Escape to Freedom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Austin face just blushed even more red. "Sorry I can't help it."

"Don't be sorry but if you get fully hard you're going to have on hell of a time tying to pee. We can fool around later." Ryan said as he kissed Austin.

Ryan finished helping Austin and then he took care of himself. When they left the stall Ryan notice the same man giving them a nasty stare again.

"Is there something I can help you with?" Ryan said as they walked toward the sinks.

"Take that nasty fag shit someplace else." The man said.

"For your information I was helping him use the bathroom." Ryan replied in a stern tone.

"This is not a hook up spot!" The man yelled.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you are talking to like that but I'm not the one!" Ryan spat back.

Just then he felt Austin grab his arm and he calmed down. "Come on Austin, let go."

As they walked past the man, he stuck his foot out tripping Austin. Austin fell to the floor landing on his bad arm and he cried out in pain. Ryan snapped and punched the man in his jaw. Then the man jumped at Ryan causing them both to land on the floor. They rolled around on the floor until Ryan was on top of him and landed a punch to the guys face. The man screamed and yelled obscenities. The noise had drawn the other people's attention and they came running over. Before anyone could make a move, a husky truck driver came out from one of the stalls and separated the two.

"Get out!" The trucker yelled at the other man.

The man tried to make a move towards Ryan but the trucker stepped in his path. "You want to get your ass beat by me as well? I said get the fuck out of here before I call the cops and have you arrested for a hate crime!"

The other man huffed, turned around and walked out of the bathroom.

When the trucker turned back he saw Ryan helping Austin back up.

"Is your boyfriend okay?" The trucker asked.

"I think so." Ryan replied. "Thank you."

"No problem. If there's one thing I hate is when people want to cause shit with other people for no reason. I'll walk with you guys to your car incase that asshole is out there waiting for you."

"Thank you but I have to get him something to eat. He needs to take his pain meds before we head back out."

"No problem. You guys stay safe out there on the road." The trucker replied as he headed for the door.

"Thank you and you as well." Ryan called out.

"Is your arm okay?" Ryan asked as they walked out of the bathroom.

"The pain isn't too bad." Austin said as he stopped Ryan and hugged him. "Thank you for defending me like that."

"I will always defend and protect you." Ryan replied as he hugged Austin back.

After they got breakfast Austin took a full pill and they headed back to the car. As they pulled back onto I-95 north, Austin could really feel the medicine kick in. He had been only taking a half of a pill so the whole pill really hit him hard. His head started to swim as a overwhelming warm feeling covered his body.

"This pills make me feel funny." Austin slurred.

"They have you on a high dose from what I saw."

"Ryan, I want you to fuck me." Austin said as he crabbed Ryan's cock.

"Austin, you're not healed enough for that." Ryan said as he moved Austin's hand off of him.

"I don't care. I want you to fuck the shit out of me. I really want to feel your big cock inside of me. You haven't fucked me since I came back and I know you want too." Austin said as he put his hand back on Ryan's cock.

Ryan's cock was starting to swell. Austin was right I had been a very long time since he had fucked him but Ryan was still hesitant about doing it with Austin's injuries. "Austin I'm not sure. Besides there is no place to go."

"There are these little emergency pull off you can pull into one of those then take me in the back and fuck me."

"You don't think someone would see?" Ryan question.

"The back windows have limo tint on them. There is no way anyone is going to see in them. Please." Austin begged.

"Okay, fuck it." Ryan said as he spotted one of the pull offs.

He pulled off as far as he could and parked under a tree. They went into the back seat and Austin laid on his back and pulled Ryan on top of him. They started to make out passionately. Ryan could feel Austin's rock hard cock pressing into his stomach. Austin groaned when Ryan reached down and grabbed his cock.

"Can I suck you?" Ryan asked.

Austin nodded in agreement. Ryan pulled Austin's pants down freeing his solid member. He smiled as he looked at it. Austin's back arch in pleasure as Ryan took all of him with one swift downward motion. While Ryan was sucking on Austin, he freed his own solid member and started to stroke himself.

"Don't cum. I want to make sure you do that in my ass." Austin said between moans.

Ryan was already leaking precum and didn't know how much longer he was going to be able to hold out. It had been so long since he had been able to do this that it was driving him crazy.

"Can you suck me before I fuck you? I want it nice and wet." Ryan grinned.

"Anything you wish." Austin replied as he pushed Ryan onto his back.

Austin wasted no time and began sucking on Ryan's cock. Austin was able to take all of Ryan's cock in his mouth without any issue. Ryan let out a loud moan as his cock hit the back of Austin's throat. The feeling was amazing and it was drawing Ryan closer and closer to climax. He knew that if he didn't stop Austin soon then he was going to shoot his load down Austin's throat.

"Austin, you have to stop. You're way to good at this and you're going to make me cum." Ryan said as he pulled Austin's head up.

"Then you need to fuck me now." Austin said as he pulled off his pants and positioned himself on top of Ryan.

He spit into his right hand and lubed himself up. As Ryan's cock started pressing into him, he felt a jolt of pain. Most likely he wasn't completely healed but at this point and time he didn't care, and he slowly slid down, Ryan letting out a hiss of pleasure.

"God, you're so tight! I've missed that nice ass of yours." Ryan said as he slowly pushed up.

"It's all yours sir." Austin said as he finally slid all the way down.

He slowly started rocking back and forth with Ryan meeting his movements. It wasn't long before they had gotten into a good rhythm. Ryan grabbed Austin's hips to help steady him. He was trying to take his time with Austin knowing that he probably wasn't fully healed. Austin must have noticed because he told him not too.

"Don't hold back. I want you to fuck the shit out of me." Austin demanded.

"Are you sure you want that?"

"Yes. Go wild on me. I'm yours to do whatever you want too."

Ryan didn't argue with him. He started pushing harder and harder and soon every time he pushed up he went balls deep.

"Harder. I want you to fuck me harder." Austin begged.

Ryan thought that he if pushed any harder his cock would burst through Austin's stomach but he did what Austin asked for.

Austin leaned down and started making out with Ryan. He was moaning with every thrust of Ryan's cock and he started leaking generous amounts of precum. Soon their stomachs were slick with it and Austin's cock was sliding between them. Austin could feel the climax quickly approaching.

"Oh fuck Ryan. Your cock feels so good in me." Austin moaned.

"Your ass is so tight around my cock. I don't think I can hold out much longer."

"Then cum in me and shoot your load deep inside me and reclaim what is yours." Austin demanded as he sat all the way down on Ryan's cock.

Ryan let out a loud moan as he unloaded a huge load deep inside Austin. The feeling of Ryan unloading inside of him sent shock waves throughout his body and he shot his load all over Ryan's chest and shirt. Spent from the orgasm Austin collapsed onto Ryan's chest. Both breathing heavy as they slowly started to come down. Finally Ryan lifted Austin's head up and kissed him.

"That was amazing." Ryan said as he looked deep into Austin's eyes.

"You forgive me?" Austin asked.

Ryan looked at him with a puzzled face. "For what?"

"Hurting you like I did. I know you hated me and you have every right too."

"I'm just glad that you came back and nothing else matters to me." Ryan said as he pulled Austin into a big hug.

"I don't know if I can forgive myself."

"I already have and you will too when you realize that I'm not mad at you anymore. I have you back and I couldn't be happier." Ryan said as tears filled his eyes. "I love you Austin and I always will as long as I have breath in my lungs."

"I love you too Ryan." Austin smiled.

They decided that it was time to get cleaned up and head back out since they still had over four hours of driving. Soon after Ryan started driving Austin feel into a deep sleep. He slept all the way until they got towards the Walt Whitman Bridge. At this time Ryan had to wake Austin up since he didn't remember the rest of the way to his Aunt Cindy's house. They pulled up to the house right around two-thirty. When they stepped out of the car his cousin Josh came out and met them.

"How was the ride up?" He asked as he helped get the suitcases out of the truck.

"It wasn't bad." Ryan replied.

Austin let out a little chuckle. "You're not going to tell him about the rest stop incident?"

"What rest room incident?" Josh turned and looked at Ryan with an inquisitive look.

"Oh yeah, that. There was this asshole that tried giving us shit because I was helping Austin use the bathroom." Ryan replied.

"What did you do?" Josh asked as a grin came across his face.

"He knocked the shit out of the guy." Austin answered for him.

"That's only because he decided to trip you." Ryan interjected. "If he hadn't of done that then nothing would have happened."

"That's my cousin for you. Don't mess with anything or anyone that he cares about or there will be hell to pay." Josh replied as he padded Ryan on the back. "Come on I'll help you take your things up to your room."

"How is Justin doing?" Ryan questioned.

"He's doing okay. He has his good days and bad ones but thankfully the bad ones are becoming far less." Josh said as they entered the house.

"That's good. I'm glad to hear that. I'm sure it will be a relief for the two of you when his treatments are finished." Ryan commented as they started walking up the stairs.

"It will be. It's extremely hard to try and juggle school and making sure that I get Justin to and from his treatments."

"That's good that you are still able to go to school. I know you had told me that you were going to push it off for a year." Ryan replied as they walked into a spare bedroom.

"I was going to but Justin refused to let me do that and there is no trying to argue with him. He can be very stubborn." Josh laughed.

Ryan just shot him a look that told him he knew exactly what he meant.

"You guys get settled in and whenever you want you can come down stairs." Josh offered as he walked towards the door.

"Okay, sounds good to us." Ryan thanked him as he shut the door.

While Ryan was putting their clothes into the dresser he noticed Austin sitting on the bed with a distressed look on his face. He walked over to him and sat next to him.

"What's wrong hun?" Ryan asked as he put an arm around him.

"I just realized that the last time I was here was at the reunion."

"Are you worried that my aunt Cindy and uncle Bill are mad at you for what happened?"

"Yeah I am." Austin said as he hung his head.

"Trust me they are not. They were very worried about you. It was actually my Aunt Cindy that helped me understand why you had left. She's told me on numerous occasions that if she ever saw you that she was going to kidnap you." Ryan said with a smile. "Austin everyone in my family loves you. They all wanted you to be safe but they also knew what you had gone through and understood why you left."

"I still want to apologize to them." Austin offered.

"That's fine." Ryan smiled. "Come on lets go down stairs."

That night for dinner Cindy had made her famous pork chops. Austin wasn't really fond of pork chops but hers he enjoyed. She told him that her secret to them being so juicy is that she put a light coating of mayonnaise on them and it helps seal the juices in.

"I want to apologize to everyone for the way I left that night of the reunion." Austin offered.

Cindy got up and put her arms around Austin. "You have nothing to be sorry about. We are just all happy that you are safe again. I hate to tell you but you are a part of this family and you can't get rid of us that easily."

"Do you mind if I have a cup of coffee and have a smoke on the deck?" Austin asked.

"That is not a problem. I'll go make you a cup." Cindy said with a smile.

As Austin was outside having his smoke and after dinner coffee Ryan helped clean up the dishes.

"So I take it that the reason Austin's arm is in the sling is from Eric." Cindy commented as she started to wash dishes.

"You got it. But it's a lot more than just his arm in the sling. Do you know that the sick bastard would let guys come over and rape Austin? You really have to be a sick person to allow that to happen." Ryan said as he brought the rest of the dishes to Cindy.

"What?! Wow I was not expecting that." Cindy said in shock.

"There's a small part of me that felt bad for Eric that he didn't get the help he needed. As much as I hated the bastard I would never wish death on anyone."

"He probably realized the magnitude of what he did and he didn't know how to handle it. From what it seems he wasn't very good at handling stressful things like that."

"No I don't think he was." Ryan paused as he took a deep breath. "I'm scared."

"Of what?" she said as she handed him a dish to dry.

"Tomorrow. I'm so scared that it's going to be too much for Austin and he is going to freak out." Ryan said as his eyes filled with tears.

Cindy stopped washing the dishes and pulled Ryan into a big hug. "Tomorrow is going to be a very rough day for him, for both of you. He is going to face something that he probably never thought he would. The good thing is you're going to be there with him and we will be here when you guys come back. He has an entire support group just waiting for him and for you." She said as she let him go.

"I just hope that I can be strong enough for him." Ryan sighed.

"Just be as strong as you can be for him. What you are doing takes a lot and everyone is going to see that." Cindy smiled.

"Thank you Aunt Cindy for everything. You don't know what this means to me, to us."

"That's what family is for." Cindy smiled. "What time do you guys have to be at the funeral tomorrow?"

"It starts at ten but Beth asked if we could come by a little before that." Ryan replied.

"Are your clothes ready?" Cindy questioned as she went back to the dishes.

"We just have kakis and polo shirts. Neither one of us have suits to wear."

"Hold on one second." She turned around and called for Josh. "Josh, do you think Justin's and your suit would fit Ryan and Austin?"

"Hmm. I'm pretty sure Justin's will fit Austin. They look about the same size, but I'm not sure about Ryan."

"To big?" Ryan questioned.

"No, to small. You're a little soft around the waist." Josh roared.

"Bite me Yankee." Ryan laughed back.

"I'm just kidding. I think it should fit. Do you have a shirt to wear with it because your arms are defiantly more muscular than mine."

"Nice save Yankee." Ryan chuckled. "I didn't bring any dress shirts just some polo shirts."

"I have an idea. You and Austin meet me in my room in about fifteen minutes." Josh said as he walked out of the kitchen.

"What is he up too?" Ryan asked Cindy.

Cindy shrugged. "Your guess is as good as mine."

"I better go get Austin and see what Josh has up his sleeve." Ryan said as he made his way to the back deck.

When they got to Josh's room Justin was there waiting for them.

"So Josh tells me that you guys need some dress clothes for tomorrow?"

"I thought we were wearing kakis and polo shirts." Austin asked as he sat on the bed.

"I think this calls for suits and ties. I'll start with Austin since you are close to my size." Justin got up and walked over to the closet and started rummaging through different colored shirts and matching ties.

"Austin can you stand up for me?" Justin asked as he walked over with a few different selections.

He started holding up different color of shirts in front of Austin to see which one looked the best. He settled on a dark maroon shirt with a lighter shade of red for the tie. "There I think that looks good."

"Now Ryan it's your turn. Come here and stand up for me." Justin asked.

He went back to closet and rummaged around some more before he returned with a new selection. He did the same thing until he settled on a dark burnt orange shirt with a black tie. "Okay I think that will look good on you. Do you guys need dress shoes as well?"

"If you have them." Ryan replied.

"Sure do." Justin said as he turned back towards the closet.

"Here you guys go. There's clean socks in each shoe for you." Justin said as he handed them the dress shoes.

"Ryan, what are you going to do about your hair?" Josh asked.

"What's wrong with it?"

"Well, nothing really. Just that it's always covered up by your hat. You're going to have major hat hair." Josh offered.

"See me in the morning. I'll be able to fix it up for you." Justin offered.

"Thank you guys so much. You didn't have to do all this for us." Austin said as he set the clothes down and gave them both a hug.

"It's no problem." Josh smiled.

"Well, Austin we better get to bed." Ryan said as he checked the clock noticing it was past ten.

They both said their goodnight and headed down the hall to their room. Austin took his meds for the night and settled down into bed. For once Ryan was the one who had a hard time sleeping that night. He felt that he was more nervous about tomorrow than Austin was. He tossed and turned for a few hours before he finally feel asleep.

There was a light knocking on the door that drew him from his sleep. When he rolled over and looked at the clock it was a little after six. He stumbled out of bed and walked over to the door. When he opened it Justin was standing on the other side.

"I'm sorry to come this early but I have treatment today and I wanted to get your guys hair done before I had to leave."

"Oh shit Justin, I didn't know you had treatment today. You don't have to help with our hair if you don't feel up to it." Ryan offered as he wiped the sleep from his eyes.

"I feel fine now. It's later that I'm going to feel crappy. If you want bring the clothes that way once you get dressed I can fix anything that might have gotten messed up."

"Okay, I'll go grab them and I'll meet you in your room." Ryan said as he turned to get the clothes.

Once Ryan got to Justin and Josh's room, Justin started working on his hair. It wasn't as difficult as he thought it might be. After about fifteen minutes Justin was satisfied with the outcome. After Justin finished Ryan went into the bathroom and got dressed. When he came out he looked like a completely different person.

"Well damn, who knew you could polish up so nicely." Josh jested.

"I know right. These pants make me ass look big though." Ryan replied.

"Like I told you last night you're a little soft around the waist." Justin gave Josh a playful slap on the shoulder. "What? He knows I'm only joking with him."

"It's okay Justin. Austin likes my big ass." Ryan grinned.

"Hey hey! No hanky panky while you are wearing my suit. I don't want to get it back with love juices all over it." Josh laughed.

"Oh please, like it doesn't have some on it already." Ryan roared.

"Well, if you find a crusty spot then you know what that's from." Josh roared back.