All Comments on 'Now That's How To Secure A Sale!!'

by MatureLadyLover

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tox_emtox_emabout 12 years ago

Your best story so far, please keep writing !

stewartwenstewartwenabout 12 years ago

Excellent story, keep writing!

HeyAllHeyAllabout 12 years ago
I LOVE this story!

Fantastic writing. Incredibly erotic dialogue. And you've really captured the whole 'mature woman' thing in a way that's rarely seen.

Thank you for this. And I look forward to checking out your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Great story, loved the part where Mandy goes home to her husband with Dan`s load still inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love Older Pretty Lady Stories... This is a 10 to me

Wonderful... More Pretty Old Lady Stories PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

This is a great story and very well written.

I love the stories where the woman have a potty mouth....very sexy and a real turn on.

After giving you a 5 it would be great if there were a couple of sequels.

M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
there isnothing like an older woman who is horny they'll fuck you forever

older women are the best young girls just don't know how to use their pussy's mouth and ass Keep on trucking tenbears43 love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sayitwithflowers....:)(:

:)(:

Sapper257Sapper257almost 6 years ago
The Learning Curve

A good way to secure a contract, bet it happens a lot. You need security at that age for the rest of your working life. No problem if you enjoy love making and more than likely her husband isn't giving her enough.

Only happened to me once, I was in a position to offer a receptionist a contract. Mary had been with us for years but we needed someone more computer literate. We had interviewed after working hours but Mary had got wind of it. I argued for Mary as she knew our firm and staff 'inside out'. The others who were not in direct contact with her wanted a new person with the latest skills.

Mary was 61 so would be retiring in the not too distant future. Mary had been a tremendous help to me in my formative years so I appreciated her loyalty and help. I was 28 and recently married and the wife was pregnant with our first child.

Mary and I worked well together and we had a bit of banter. She had a good body foe her age and always wore skirts and dresses, old school. Mary often caught me ogling her, looking down her cleavage or her legs if she was bending over or had a 'wrap over' skirt. Only once when I was blatantly looking down her low cut dress did she say "You'll go blind Brian".

I replied "You shouldn't tease Mary" and pointed a finger at her saying "I'm only human". After that Mary would often ware that dress or very similar.

One day I bought her a cup of tea and placed it in front of her and had a good look. Mary looked me in the eye, smiled and said "Put you eyes back in your sockets Brian".

"Sorry Mary, I, I, I'm sorry" and blushed.

"Don't be Brian", and chuckled "I've noticed you looking and ...... naughtily enjoyed teasing you" Mary said and winked. "Wished my old man took more notice".

"Sorrrry Mary" I said embarrassed "Won't happen again".

"Better!" Mary said putting me at ease. "Anyway Brian when you deliver the tea you should know your etiquette and come behind me and place the tea down on my right hand side".

"Yes Ma'am" I jokingly said and picked the cup up went behind her and placed it on her right hand side as ordered. This gave me an even better view of her cleavage. I could see the colour of her bra which was pink and Mary moved forward so I could see more.

"Your learning Brian" Mary said "is that better for you Brian with your inquisitive nature?".

"Lovely Mary, you are good for my education", I said.

"One more thing. If you want to linger longer you could place the handle so I can easily pick the cup up and the spoon so its along side the handle for when I stir it".

"Mary you are too good to me, I'll remember for the future and nice colour bra" I said jovially.

"Tut, tut, Brian. You shouldn't be noticing on a Granny of my proportions" Mary joked with me "you with a young wife, naughty boy".

"Better get on and drink my tea before it goes cold, tell me when your cup is empty so I can collect it Mary", winking at her.

"Which one Brian?", placing her head too one side with a smirk.

"Stop it, get on Mary" I said to bring an end to the conversation but I was beginning to get a 'stiffy'.

I did go back and collect Mary's cup and took in the view again this time making the "Mmmmmm" sound.

Mary said "You had better go home early" with a chuckle.

That was a while ago but we carried on the innuendoes and me openly 'letching' at her when she walked in often giving a twirl so I could eye her up and down. It was a bit of naughty fun.

A couple of weeks ago it all changed. As I said we were looking to replace Mary for someone more computer literate.

Mary came back into the office one evening when I was working alone on the pretext of picking up her coat. Mary knows all our diaries and work patterns.

"This is a nice surprise Mary, what do I owe this pleasure?" I said "You look nice, are you going out?".

"Left my coat here, do you want a cuppa Brian".

Mary sounded a bit apprehensive.

"Yes please. Are you alright Mary" I said questioningly.

Mary bought the tea in and placed the two down on my desk. "I want to talk to you Brian" Then went and fetched her office chair on wheels.

I cleared away the work on my desk and sipped my tea "What is it Mary. Can I help?"

"I hope so Brian", sipping her tea said "I've heard on the grapevine you are planning to get rid of me because of my lack of computer skills Brian".

With a pregnant pause and another sip of tea I said "I won't lie to you, you're a good worker and friend but the others on the management team think you are not up to speed with modern day office work. Sorry Mary, I don't want you to go and I'm defending keeping you but its a corporate decision. Sorry".

"Thanks Brian. I believe you and trust you" silence "I'm making another cuppa, want one?" Mary stuttered.

"Yes please" I muttered, "don't know what to say".

When Mary came back there were tears in her eyes, Mary put the teas down, I stood and gave her a hug it even made my eyes water, I would miss her.

"Brian when do they want me to go" Mary murmured.

Still holding her I whispered "Nothing is finalised and we're still talking".

"Brian is there anything I can do for you to reverse the decision?"

"Mary if it was totally up to me you would be staying, that's the honest truth. We've worked well together and you are an asset to the company. Sit down and lets drink our tea and talk about". We sat and I stroked Mary's hand with mine then we picked up our tea's.

"Mary I offered to teach you more about computers to keep you, which was considered. Mary mouthed 'Thank you'. They said my job wasn't training and I had a responsibility to the firm".

Mary smiled.

"Good cheer up. And I'll have no one to bring tea too and have a glance at your cleavage" I said making light of the situation.

"And I'd have no one tease, besides you'll have someone younger with a firmer body" Mary joked.

"Can't see I'd enjoy a youngster as much as I've enjoyed your body. And besides my wife isn't happy about me being in close proximity with a new person" I said looking Mary in the eye.

Mary crossed her legs letting her dress ride up her thighs.

Looking down at the movement I said "Going to miss that".

"Better do something about it then!" Mary said sniggering. "What if I did a computer course to get up to speed.

Mary took my hands and placed them on her legs and held her hands on them.

"Mary you're not wearing tights, that's a first". I said enjoying the fell of her legs and started caressing them. Then "A computer course would take too long but what I proposed was the basics for our needs. Also do you have Grandchildren that could show you the ropes?"

"I do as you know and they are local Brian, there both teenagers so could do with some pocket money". Mary stated "Your hands are nice and warm Brian and there have been times I've not warn tights".

Looking surprised at Mary I said "I would have noticed, surely!"

"Well" said Mary "what could I ware if it wasn't tights? Do you think a crash course on the computer with the Grandchildren would work under your supervision?"

"I think we could make it work, but the others must not know. I'll see your Grandchildren on the sly outside work. It will be 4 to 6 weeks at least before anybody would be installed because we're so busy at the moment. I bet it would be nearer 3 months so if you are a quick learner you could do it Mary. I'm more than happy to keep you on. So if you were not wearing tights it could only be Stockings, right!".

"Well done Hercule Poirot (Belgian Detective). When can we start the training? I've often warn Stockings in the summer and other times. As you know its more hygienic 'down there' in the hotter weather" Mary looked down indicating her virgina and blushed.

"Mary, surely I would have noticed the nubs on your thighs from your suspender belt?"

"Well your not the young stud you thought you were Brian, more like an old married man. Better be more observant with the wife or you will be in trouble. My old man never noticed, hardly ever does", and looked me in the eyes that were wide open and smiling.

"In that case I will have to make it part of your dress code when you are kept on" I said jovially.

"Deal" said Mary "from now on. Be nice to dress and be appreciated".

With my hands still caressing Mary's lower thighs I said "Could quite get used to this".

"Brian I am surprised you never noticed as your eyes are all over me, often think you were undressing me you naughty boy".

"Well to tell the truth Mary I was, often wanted to know your underwear was like".

"You had better keep me on, mainly Marks & Spencer and I did flash you a couple of times to receive a reaction, so I naturally thought you were gay Brian".

"Cheeky sod Mary, I'll show you who's gay", and pretended to put my hands up Mary's dress. There was no resistance so I inched my hands along her thighs. We looked each other in the eyes. Totally neutral. As I eased my hands higher the material of the dress became too tight.

"Do you want me to stand Brian?"

"Yes please Mary" I mumbled. Mary stood. I eased her dress up putting my hands on either side of her hips. I didn't know what to expect, were they Granny Knickers or something a lot smaller like a thong, unlikely I thought. Mary's breathing was quite acute and put her hands on my head. My hands met the material, I felt for the elastic which was on her hips not waist. Winding my fingers inside them I looked up at Mary. Our eyes met, I was looking for approval.

Mary stuttered "You wont receive a written invitation Brian".

Easing Mary's knickers over her hips to her thighs I first noticed her virgina, covered with a smattering of grey hair. "Beautiful Mary, just beautiful you are all woman". As I kissed Mary's virgina I eased her knickers down her legs to her ankles and she stepped out of them. Noticed they were light green hipsters.

"I didn't know how you like your pussies Brian, shaved, bushy or trimmed. Just say and you have your choice Darling"

"This is just fine Mary, often wondered", I leaned in to kiss her virgina. Mary jolted as I found her clitoris with the end of my tongue. Mary held my head to keep balance and leaned back spreading her legs to give my better accesses.

"Oh Brian I've dreamed of this and never thought it would happen so me leaving gave me the excuse to offer it to you this evening" Mary stammered "keep going I wont be long in cumming, cant remember this much pleasure in years".

As Mary climaxed she gripped my head and her juices leaked out over my tongue. I lapped up as much as I could. "Mary" I said "thought that would never happen, that was so beautiful. You have made my day Darling".

Mary pulled my head up making me stand. We wrapped our arms round each other and kissed. Mary took her hand from around me and put it between us over my penis "That's what I call a hard-on, are you ready to make a deposit".

"I say Mary" kissing her again and rubbing my penis against her tummy said "I'm nearly bursting it won't take me long to cum".

"Shell we christen my desk or yours?" Mary asked.

"Mine as we're here".

"Yes Boss" said Mary.

"Lay on your back and lets road test the furniture Mary".

"Your wish is my command Brian".

With that I dropped my trousers and pants. Mary laid out on the desk top not before she had a good view of my very erect penis saying "You must have been in the front of the queue when they were given out Brian, better go easy on me as its been a while since I've seen a cock like that or had one penetrate me".

I lifted Mary's legs up to my chest, shuffled closer so my penis was at the entrance of her virgina "Ready Mary?".

"Can't wait Brian. Just enter slowly. I'm not a virgin but its not been used frequently enough for ages" Mary stated.

"Going in now Darling".

"Oh so nice Brian, you are so gentle. Tell me when you are into the hilt. You've already stretched me. I'm loving it".

"I'm in Mary. Are you okay Darling?"

"Ohhh yes" Mary coooed. "Go for it. I fell like a naughty teenager".

I started making love to Mary gently as ordered! "How's that Darling" gradually moving 'in and out' of her virgina I was getting more an more worked. After about 5 minutes I said to Mary "I can't hold back Mary this is just so wonderful. I want to cum".

"Go for it Brian, I'm well lubricated. I'm well opened up and can't wait for you to cum inside me, I've needed this for so long from you".

I bought my hand down to Mary's virgina and with my thumb stimulated her clitoris. Mary jumped and squeezed my penis with her viginal muscles and groaned.

"Alright Mary?".

"Ohh yes Brian, I'm in haven. You're a wonderful lover. You'll make me cum again if you carry on like that".

"That's my intension Darling, hope you climax before I do".

"You are the devil in disguise, but don't stop honey" Mary stuttered.

With me concentrating on Mary's clitoris slowed my climax down I'm pleased to say. I soon bought Mary off with another climax that exhausted her.

"Brian I cant take any more I'm a Grandmother not a teenager. I'll sleep well tonight Darling".

"Quiet Darling, you have a lot more of this to come and often so get used to it" I joshed. With that I exploded in Mary to the best climax I'd had for ages.

As my climax subsided I came out of Mary and Mary sat up. We kissed and hugged.

"I'm leaking on to your desk can you get me a tissue out of my draw Daring". I went to pull up my pants and trousers to be hold, "Wait"

"Why Darling?"

"Because I want to clean you up Brian", with that Mary took my penis in her mouth and sucked me clean also I started getting another erection "Oh no Brian" Mary said "Tomorrow if I'm not too uncomfortable. With your cock and my pussy we've a lot of making up to do. Now where's that tissue".

I laughed "Mary you're unbelievable. I'm not letting you leave if I have too train you myself day and night".

"The rewards will be good Darling". Mary cleaned herself, throw the tissue into the waist bin. "Pass me my handbag please Brian". Mary opened her hand bag, took out a clean pair of hipsters and pulled them on, sky blur this time.

"Very nice. You planned this meticulously right down to a clean pair of draws!"

"That's what a good secretary does. Now I've an old man at home and you've a wife at home that might want your body so tell her your coming home and you can drop me off near my sisters but give me a kiss first".

"I'm only here to serve Mary"

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You disparage older women

They are NOT loose after three kids.....very few women can take "fisting".

I suggest you make more of the "negotiated" contract and LESS of the OLD issue....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your best repetoire yet. Beautiful action, hand straight into her lovely worn out cunt, followed by a cock waggling around in it. My dream scenario.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous