Nude Beach Bride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers

"This is almost as much fun as a girl nibbling on my clit," Jazzy moaned, drawing my attention back to the immediate action. I watched Jazzy's practiced fingers deftly twisting the vibrator, varying the sensations pulsating through her body. She must have decided then to focus on her own pleasure, easing the butt plug gradually out of Espy's ass.

Jazzy's comment had also brought a grin to Gaby's face. I bet myself that she was imagining that it was Carla finger fucking her, or that instead of the dildo, that it was Carla's tongue buried deep inside of her cunt. Perhaps she might even be considering another cock – perhaps Kevin, our best man, who Carla had blown before the wedding, even though he was married - or Peter, or Lars. Then I realized it was most likely Yanic, the strong parasailing instructor, who had been fired Monday night for fucking the guests. I shrugged, deciding that if I could get off watching the blondes playing, that Gaby was entitled to her fantasies as well.

"I wish I had a cock coming on my tits," added Espy, as if she had read my mind. She was laying back against the headboard, the slick fake cock thumping furiously into her womb, her fingers, slick with her own lubrication, kneading her clit. The sight of her firm young tits bouncing freely pushed me even closer to the point of no return.

"I just want to watch Seth explode into the air like a fucking cannon going off," moaned Gaby, all shyness abandoned.

"Like fucking fireworks," added Jazzy.

"A fountain," suggested Espy, her back arching as she gasped out each word, clearly about to burst through to orgasm.

"Fucking Old Faithful," Gaby shouted.

My cock was dancing in Cassie's hand, waggling from side to side, the surge anxious to begin, responding to the talk of explosions, and to the sight of all three women now furiously fucking themselves with rapid deep thrusts, no longer controlling their tempo.

Jazzy climaxed first, convulsing with pleasure, her whole body shaking as she forced the vibrator in one last time, and then it seemed as if her cunt spit it out onto the mattress. She screamed so loudly that her voice echoed from every corner of the room.

Espy was next, her cries increasing in intensity as she bore down on her toy, forcing it deeper and deeper into her cunt, until she too collapsed, falling back onto the mound of pillows.

Gaby followed instantly, yelling her delight as my sperm coated her chest while orgasm wracked her flesh. As I came, I saw Jazzy lean forward, her tongue darting out to lift pearls of semen off of my bride's tits. I closed my eyes, bracing to ride the storm.

But when I awoke, it was morning again. Jazzy, Espy and my bride were sleeping in the bed with me, in a tangled mass. Cassie had apparently slipped away back to work. I made a mental note to attend to her tip later.

Then I realized that this was the dawn of National Nude Day. I had won my bet. My bride would go nude, and I could have sex. Finally.

I chuckled, realizing that one thing I learned on this honeymoon was that there was a lot more to sex than fucking. I hoped that on National Nude Day, I would learn even more.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers