All Comments on 'Nude Beach Bride Ch. 04'

by sirhugs

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Been a long wait

This story keeps on getting better, cant wait for the end of the honeymoon and the fun and games back home

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
UNBELIEVABLE... SORRY TO SAY.

The other comment on this saga was something about a "long wait"; and that it was. I ploughed through all of the 4 parts and enjoyed some of it;but I have to say that I was not really satisfied. First, it's along wait before the wife finally lets go and gets involved.

In my opinion, readers of "Loving Wives" stories enjoy reading about wives getting down and dirty. The closest we seem to come to such activity is when the parsailing instructor leers and feels her up a little -- again not enough action for a dedicated "voyeur hubby." When Gaby finally does something at the very end of Chapter 4, this was not only too little, too late; but she really doesn't do much if anything with anybody else! After 4 installments, she now promises to have sex with her bridesmaid and his best man... well yippee but we don't get to "see" any of that.

Next, there are so many characters and a lot of lesbian action which the husband, and sometimes, his loving wife, observe but enough already with all of that. If I wanted that action, I go to the Lesbian section of Literotica. The bi-gals offer to do the husband, Seth but he backs out because of this ludicrous bet with his wife. Apropos, we never get to see how it goes with her on National Nude Day after all of this teasing. Is this slated for Chapter 5?

Finally, and apropos of nudism, it would seem to me that the author has never been on a nude beach nor at a clothing optional resort. People do not generally engage in sex, speak in innuendo out loud, or have rampant erections bobbing around. I've been on nude beaches in many places around the world, including Club Med where swinging is hardly unknown, and never seen or heard of such activity when there were more than a few people who were there for that reason in the first place. In short, regretably, I found the whole thing unbelievable and not really worth the time it took to read it, which is too bad since I think the author tried hard to provide a erotic work -- it just didn't work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More Please

I love the story!!! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I loved it

First, to the guy that commented on this isn't how nude beaches are...it's a STORY. It's fiction. Get it? Do you also leave comments on stories about aliens or Star Trek stating that there are no Klingons? Come on....

Also, have you ever been to Hedonism 2 or 3? You would find things very similar to what you see in this story...though this story is a tad over the top in that regards, but again, it's fiction.

I think it's a great series. And yes, it did take a long time to actually fuck, but THAT was the build-up. It paid off and I'm sure it will continue to pay off with the other stories. Keep up the great work and keep up with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sensational

To the writer who left the message titled Unbelievable you are a moron. This is not meant to be a true story of actual events. eg no mention of sand ruining the sex but in reality it would be all over them. To you moron get a life. To sirhugs great stuff love the story and look forward to you continuing. Don't stop when they leave the resort either.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
The best part (so far)

Bit unnerved about the "I had to make sure that only my seed had a chance to impregnate my bride", should it be 'oh shit what have I turned her into?'

As I've said, the husband is an idiot. Do you want her fucking other men or not? If it's yes, then make sure you know what you are getting into and have the balls to draw lines and make sure they don't get crossed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous