Nude Beach Bride Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every single pair of eyes on the beach admired Gaby as she jogged up from the water. I surveyed a dozen naked guys trying to shift and hide their involuntary reactions. An equal number turned to display their pride. A few here and there even started to touch or stroke their meat. At the far edge of the beach, I noticed a big breasted brunette, who was staring just as hard as any of the men, reach over and help her partner with his hard on.

Gaby glanced in the same direction, and paused briefly to watch as the strange woman started casually stroking her lover's sun bronzed member, obviously unconcerned with the watching eyes. It only required a few pumps for the shaft to fill. Even from a distance it was an impressive size. The woman's hand could not reach around his girth. Though the length was harder to estimate, her fist seemed puny in comparison. 'She could never deep throat all of that,' I thought.

My cock shrank a tad in embarrassment that his was so much bigger, and here my bride was standing fifty feet away watching it grow even larger. I was pretty certain she had never seen one that big before. She stood frozen, staring at the weapon on display.

Without thinking, my right hand grasped my flesh and squeezed. The familiar pressure made me return to turgidity quickly.

My eyes flitted from my wife to the couple on the beach to the blondes at play in the water. Gaby paused on the sand, hands on her hips, her eyes following mine. As she breathed, her firm young tits greeted the sun.

The brunette had nonchalantly stroked her partner into a full state of excitement. His thick rod easily filled her tiny hand, her fingertips not touching as she pumped his girth, her eyes also taking in Gaby's appearance, then glancing behind Gaby to watch Espy toss Jazzy over into the surf, and then fall on top, playfully hugging. There was an air of innocence to the fun the two blondes were having, but their nakedness added a clear sexual allure. It was as if we were all wondering whether or not Espy would disappear underwater to eat out Jazzy, and forget to come up for air. Of course, my cock, and others along the beach, also just enjoyed the sight of Jazzy's erect red nipples bouncing in and out of the waves.

As Gaby watched the brunette, she instinctively turned her body in that direction, and even automatically took a step towards the couple, before freezing in place. Her cheeks reddened into a blush as she looked down, and then over towards me. I smiled at her, and she smiled back, nervously, still capable of being worried about how I might react to her interest in the strangers.

The brunette had no such hesitation. She focussed her attention on our blonde friends, with a quick smile in Gaby's direction. Once her guy's rod was totally stiff, she twisted around on their blanket and with utter casual disregard for the public nature of her actions, she quickly lowered her head in a single smooth motion, opening her lips just as they passed over her lover's swollen mushroom like cockhead, so that I had no doubt that her teeth were raking that tender flesh, and her tongue was bathing the underside.

My hand slowly stroked my own meat as the brunette lowered her head and then raised it, deep throating that fat cock. I glanced across at Gaby and saw that her attention was glued to the two lovers on the blanket. She was totally on automatic pilot. Although there were still dozens of eyes watching her, her right palm caressed her left breast. As she tweaked her own nipple, her left hand trailed casually down her belly, only pausing when she reached her pubes. Her fingers trailed through her fine hair, brushing herself, not quite touching her slit.

I noticed that Jazzy and Espy had stopped playing and were now standing in the surf, fingers linked loosely together, watching the strangers make love on the beach. I admired how the sunlight sparkled on their tanned and toned bodies, and the sheen of their hair only for a moment before, like almost everyone else on the beach, I turned to watch the lovers.

His cock was big enough that her fingers could not reach around his shaft at the base, but she still gripped it, holding it upright to her mouth, although it was so stiff that I could hardly think it needed help pointing upwards. Her other hand cupped his giant ball sac in her palm. Again, his endowment flowed and flopped over the edge of her hand as she gently squeezed and kneaded his testes. She licked once up the underside of his shaft, from root to tip, her tongue flat. She paused just to toss her head once. At that point, if she hadn't known of the audience effect, she noticed. A huge grin spread across her mouth. She smiled up at her partner and dramatically licked her lips. He nodded; as if to confirm that he was comfortable being part of the show.

During the pause I looked back over at Gaby. Her attention was riveted on the lovers, and at that moment, for her I simply wasn't there. As exciting as I found her nudity, and her new sexuality, this realization chilled me. Our sexual encounters before the wedding had all been brief, even perfunctory. The new world of pleasure she was experiencing could become a threat, I realized.

Then she turned and grinned at me. She mouthed "I love you", and ran her tongue slowly across her lips, moistening them. I could feel her eyes surveying my hand upon my own cock, just as she had watched the lovers the moment before. Perhaps this incident was about to culminate in Gaby rushing across the hot sand and throwing me down upon our bed, riding my fat hardness with wanton abandon, not caring who might watch through the patio doors.

I paused, my hand still. Gaby and I, as if thinking as one, both shifted to see the brunette again form her lips into an oval, easing them slowly down and around the swollen head of her lover's weapon, stopping to lock her mouth around the rim. I may have imagined being able to see her tongue rotating around the soft pink flesh, but there was no denying the motion of his meat, bobbing vigourously in response to her bathing it. She gradually lowered her head, taking the full length with practiced ease. The entire time, her hand worked around the base. As her head rose, her hand followed. When she swallowed the full monster, she massaged his balls.

Gaby's hands resumed their dance across her own flesh, and suddenly the onlookers up and down the beach had two shows - the duo on the blanket, and Gaby masturbating. Three shows, actually, if any of them could be bothered looking back into the doorway of our room, where my stroking qualified as solo sex by that point. I can't imagine that many people, except the straightest of women would be watching me though. The guy on the blanket had a much more impressive tool, and the spiralling of his lover's tongue made it gleam in the sunshine, while my rod merely throbbed in my palm in relative shadow.

My bride's left hand cupped her tit, caressing it, warming it in that special way, her finger nails grazing the nipple, teasing it before grasping it more vigourously than she had earlier, now tugging the nub forcefully away from her body. She did not stop her right hand at her slit. Her knees buckled in the sand and for one brief moment I thought she might collapse, but she shifted her legs wider and flexed her knees for balance. This opened her pussy lips, which glinted with droplets of water. The sheen on her thighs however was flowing out of her body. Her moan travelled all the way across the sand to where I stood as she rubbed her belly briefly and then curled first her baby finger and then two more fingers into her cunt, thrusting deeply on the first entrance, and then fucking herself as if with a cock.

I resumed pumping my cock. Glancing about, I saw that easily half of the guys on the beach were also ignoring the rules and attending to business, some furtively, but others more boldly.

Espy turned to Jazzy and added to the atmosphere by grasping either side of Jazzy's face in her hands and drawing their faces together for a soulful kiss. This action, of all the intimacies, drew the first audience comment, a low deep slow wolf whistle. Jazzy pulled back, startled but then laughed deeply from her belly. She then splashed water over Espy and grasped Espy behind the knees, dumping both the naked blondes back into the rolling surf. Though it was mainly elbows, knees and feet that were visible out of the water, it was apparent that they were quickly engaging in playing erotic catch-up, fingers teasing tits, hands cupping buttocks, and lips searching first for nipples, and then a race to see whether one might eat the other, lest they end up, as they did, in the inevitable 69.

This side show deflected some of the attention from both Gaby and the unknown couple on the blanket. The brunette's gent even tapped her on the head and she paused in her oral efforts long enough to take in a moment of the blonde action. There was a lot of trashing going on, as Espy and Jazzy had to keep switching positions to avoid either being the bottom for so long that they drowned.

It was almost all too much to take in. In order to avoid being overwhelmed I narrowed by focus. I suppose that I ought to be understanding of Gaby's inattention towards me, because in that instant, I instinctively made the same selection, shifting my view to concentrate on the unknown couple.

The guy had shifted slightly so he was no longer lying flat on the blanket. His weight rested on one elbow, leaving his other hand free to cup his partner's tit, slowly rubbing it, only gradually working towards the middle and running his thumb across the nipple as she squeezed his cock and flicked her tongue around the glistened bulb, licking up the seeping precum.

"You must be wet. I bet you want to get fucked, don't you slut?" he asked in a broad European accent, the first words spoken in this whole adventure.

"Later, darling, later," she sighed.

"I bet one of these studs would gladly ram you from behind while you swallow my load," he replied.

My cock liked that idea, though I knew I wouldn't be the guy. There were many closer to them, and my bride wanted to be my first, and only, fuck of the honeymoon. Well, not only in the sense of one fuck, but the only person. Though with only a couple of days left in the honeymoon, if we didn't fuck soon, we might not have time for reruns.

As I contemplated that factor and mused on whether to spray my sperm or slow down in the hopes that Gaby might still sprint through the sand, toss me on the bed and leap atop my rigid member, the brunette responded. "Too fucking late," she screamed, "they'll never get it up my ass until after this orgasm."

With that, she slid her hand under the guy's butt and without warning thrust a thin finger up his anus, no doubt wrapping it immediately around his prostate. This triggered a huge surge of semen up his shaft. She quickly released her grip on the base of his cock, and squeezed his balls, milking a healthy flow of goo, which ran down the sides of his still erect shaft. Like a kid attacking an ice cream cone on a hot summer day, the brunette began feasting on this treat, swirling her tongue around and up and down his length, leaving the head for last.

As this show unfolded, Gaby peaked, collapsing to the sand, her knees buckling as her sighs became moans. She screamed through her own climax, her right fist buried fully in her cunt, as she used her left arm to avoid falling face first into the beach.

Gaby's orgasm relieved me of any doubts as to what I should do. I watched a busty redhead sliding alongside the brunette, lapping up remnants of cum. Just as the two women started a tongue twisting cum kiss, an old bald man dropped behind the brunette, and tried to steer his shrivelled little erection into her slick heaving pussy. A grey haired crone with floppy boobs who I pegged to be Baldy's wife, pried the redhead's legs apart and prepared to dive into her lush hairy muff.

My legs shook as I felt the built up tension in my body gathering towards release. I leaned against the doorframe for support, my hand slowly sliding along my shaft, fingernails teasing the tender flap which tied the head to the shaft. I only had to caress the sweet spot at the base on the underside, and my load would fly out onto the sand. I briefly wondered whether Gaby would collect herself quickly enough to lick me clean, and then pondered whether or not she would mind if one of the nearby beauties loaned me a tongue instead.

None of that came to pass however because even before Baldy could get his tip lined up with the brunette's heaving hips, a couple of brawny resort types were suddenly sprinting along the beach, whistles blowing, trailed by another crew in a dune buggy. The leader was shouting "No public sex allowed. No public sex allowed. Strictly forbidden."

Though they lacked the fire hose to blast the copulating couples like bitches in heat, the pronouncement had a similar chilling effect. The brunette quickly rolled from between her partner's thighs. His cock deflated like a left over balloon the day after the party. Baldy and his mate sprinted into the surf. Only the big redhead failed to react. The two security goons took her by each elbow and hustled her into the dune buggy, which blasted up the beach.

"Wow," exclaimed an onlooker, "I bet she's on the next train to the gulag."

"Or at least, an early plane home," someone else guessed.

The commotion distracted the beach bums long enough for Jazzy, Espy and Gaby to each pull themselves together and trot back to our room without incident.

Gaby was still panting to catch her breath. Jazzy looked at her and said "That was some climax that you had."

"I thought the two of you were too busy to notice," my bride replied.

"Not hardly," Espy said, "you screamed so loudly that I bet you woke up cannibals on the other side of the mountains."

All three women laughed, and then Espy continued. "In fact, we never did come. We were pretty much just having fun and playing around for the benefit of the fans."

This made Jazzy and Gaby laugh even harder. My cock was bobbing along in rhythm, getting stiffer with each beat.

"It looks like Seth was one of those fans," Jazzy added. She tipped her chin in acknowledgement of my renewed arousal.

"It's nice and shiny with the last load of cum still, and yet it's hard again," Espy observed. "It sure looks like it needs a good cleaning before Seth goes out in public."

I gulped, perhaps imagining that this created a moment of silence. Tuesday in the clearing during the hike, Gaby had started sucking me off in front of these two, and others, but then became frightened and ran away. Afterwards, we all had shared a very sensual make up and make out party, including lots of masturbation and girl on girl sex, but no one had yet licked my cock during the group play. I was unsure how Gaby would react to Espy's comments.

"Why don't we leave Gaby to do that, and pay off on the rest of her bet? Poor Seth needs to finally consummate their marriage," Jazzy said, "and I think we're late to meet Mary and the twins for cocktails."

Espy and Gaby laughed and my bride replied "Just whose cocks in which tails?"

"We never know until after the second round of drinks at least. That is part of the fun." Jazzy said. She linked her fingers through Espy's and the two blondes trotted out of our room and off down the beach with the innocence of pure sensuality unencumbered by conventional morality, but powered by huge self respect and respect for others.

Gaby favoured me with her most radiant smile of the entire honeymoon. "I know you would love to have Espy tongue you – she is very good - and maybe I might enjoy watching, but for now, I want you all to myself."

She grabbed my cock and I assumed she would drop to her knees right there. After masturbating on the beach, having a few beach bunnies watch her lick me would not be shocking. I noticed her knees were still sand covered.

"Let's make you more comfy," she suggested, tugging my shaft forward, tightly gripping it. I followed her into the room, and she used my cock as a handle, swinging me onto the bed. As I sprawled there, she finally brushed the sand off of her body. Each gentle touch seemed slower and gentler. I lay there watching her nipples stiffening, and a fresh scent of moist female excitement flooded the room. The patio door was still wide open.

Gaby licked her lips. "I don't know whether to just lick you clean, or fuck your brains out."

"I'm impressed that an older guy like Seth is so hard so quick." I recognized Cassie's voice as the lithe young chambermaid came around and in through the patio doors, an armload of fresh towels at the ready. "I thought after last night you might need these."

Cassie looked at Gaby, who was suddenly blushing and crossing her arms across her body. "Oh, sweetie, don't let me interrupt. I'm not here to steal your man. I had my fill last night, and I know how much you must want his sweet meat." She cocked her head to one side and grinned. "Though I could enjoy watching, if that's okay."

She walked past, touching Gaby gently on the arm, and started restocking the bathroom.

"I see you haven't wilted from the interruption," Gaby said after an awkward silence. She paused a bit longer, with Cassie humming in the background, but then approached the bed. I shifted my feet wider, presenting myself to her.

"If you don't mind though, I don't think I want an audience for our first marital fuck, so I think I will just lick you clean. If that's not good enough, I guess you could fuck Cassie afterwards, but then one of us would have to lick you again."

"I still agree that today, we should just fuck each other."

"True, but Cassie licking you isn't like fucking, is it? Because I fucked the dildo and kissed the girls last night, and I don't think I fucked the girls."

The recalled memories of the four women made my poor cock ache even harder, stretching to new heights.

"I didn't see any fucking," I agreed.

"Well, madam, and sir, I can't fuck you anyhow, I need my job," Cassie said.

"But you could fuck me," a voice replied from behind us. I laughed, recognizing the sing song voice of the obese waiter who had lusted after my erect cock when he had served us breakfast a few days ago. At that time, I had pegged him as gay, but his comment to Cassie suggested he was bi.

"Would the missus like to watch?" he asked, looking straight at me. I noticed that his eyes roamed down my body, settling at the level of my throbbing meat. Almost predictably, his big red tongue rolled over his lips. Though I was straight as the next man, I couldn't help but notice a substantial bulge growing in his pants.

Only then did I notice that he was carrying a large fruit platter. "Missy Jasmine ordered this delivered and sent the message that you and the missus might meet up with her and Esperenza and the schoolteachers later."

I glanced at Cassie. Her perky tits were full under her tight uniform, straining, wanting to be free. Her breathing was turning into panting. As I looked, Gaby acted. She stepped over and undid Cassie's buttons, slowly. Dramatically, Gaby undid the bottom one first, and then a single button at the cleavage, revealing a lacy white bra, but not Cassie's nipples. Despite having seen Cassie nude last night, this strip show seemed ultra sexy.

Gaby next unbuttoned the second bottom button. This left Cassie's dress open from the waist down and her panties, which matched the bra, were plainly soaked.

"This won't do," Gaby commented, running her palm over Cassie's wetness. Without pausing, my once shy bride hooked a finger in the maid's panties and ripped them off. The scent of Cassie's enthusiasm flooded my nostrils.

"That's better," Gaby sighed, her fingers caressing Cassie's pubes. Gaby turned to the waiter.