Nude Beach Bride Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Horace," he replied.

Gaby giggled. "Horace hung like a horse?" she joked.

She undid another top button for Cassie, allowing the girl's top to slide off of her shoulders. Cassie's cocoa nipples were bursting against the sheer fabric. My fingers tingled, urging me to step over and unclasp the bra.

My attention was diverted to Gaby however as my wife undid Horace's zipper. His meat flopped out of the fly immediately, already erect. Gaby was suddenly holding a cock that was easily twice the girth of mine.

"Kiss it." I wasn't sure whether I said those words, or just thought them. Gaby absentmindedly fondled Horace's shaft, her fingers dwarfed by the brown sausage. Out of the corner of my left eye, I noticed that Cassie was also watching, two fingers buried in her own pussy.

"This one is for you, Cassie," Gaby said, flipping her head as if shaking off a spell.

"For me?" Cassie asked.

"Yes," explained Gaby, still stroking Horace's manhood. "Since both of you are worried about being fired for fucking the guests, Seth and I would like to watch the two of you fuck each other."

She giggled girlishly. "Then we might let you watch us have our first fuck as a married couple, as a reward."

I had never seen my wife smile so widely. Her tongue flicked across her lips. I glanced at Horace's meat, swollen in her grip, and knew it must take some willpower for her to resist dipping her lips to his tip, and sucking up the glistening drop of precum dangling off his brown slit. Heck, I'm as totally straight as can be and I was tempted.

I almost begged Gaby to ignore the risks, and her rules about not doing other guys on our honeymoon, just because I wanted to see her worship that fat black cock. Fortunately, before I could speak, Cassie dropped to her knees next to Gaby and cupped Horace's scrotum in her tiny palm, kneading his heavy balls. Gaby eased back just a bit, still crouched beside Cassie. She angled the tip of Horace's head towards the maid, moving her hand up the shaft.

Cassie followed this lead, shifting her own grip up to the root of Horace's cock. Her pink tongue poked between her lips. I could see her chest heaving with excitement. As if reading my thoughts, Gaby chose that moment to reach over and tweak Cassie's nipple, making the young woman sigh. My fingers tingled and curled as I imagined that it was me feeling those tender young tits. My groin however understood that sometimes watching was even better. My cock waggled appreciatively.

Gaby turned towards me and smiled. The tip of her tongue caressed her bottom lip slowly, a twinkle in her eye. I grinned back, cupping my shaft in my palm.

"Don't waste that load, Seth, I have plans for it," Gaby said. After a pause, she reconsidered. "Though my plans could wait, if Cassie wants a cum bath."

I must have shown my shock at the suggestion. Gaby's lips curved wider into a sunshine grin. "I saw how she looked at you showering me with your seed last night. And I'd love to lick her clean like Jazzy did me."

Cassie didn't comment. Her focus was entirely upon Horace and his meat. I was also speechless.

Cassie shifted her legs open as Gaby spoke, and I detected a fresh rich odour, which I thought was matched with a new glistening of fluids between her thighs. Gaby's hand carved a path down her mocha coloured skin and curled inside of a firm young thigh. Cassie was panting, but seemed frozen, Horace's cock throbbing in her grip. Gaby finally released Horace into Cassie's sole care. This caused Cassie to begin pumping his shaft in languid strokes. I shifted my position slightly to get a better view. I saw that Cassie was panting lightly, her tongue loose at the opening of her mouth, her lips moist with anticipation. Yet she still didn't lower her head and take Horace into her mouth.

Finally, Gaby lost patience and reached up, gently urging Cassie's head lower. The young maid held her jaw open. Her lips and then the tips of her teeth just barely grazed the edges, first of Horace's helmet, and then of his gargantuan brown shaft, as Gaby guided Cassie towards swallowing the entire cock. I was amazed that such a tiny lass could accommodate that monster. My cock loved it, urgently throbbing in my hand. I saw that Horace was flexed at the knees, head tossed back, eyes shut, luxuriating in the attention. Gaby's fingers were now caressing his ball sac, her shyness shed.

After a moment, Gaby released the pressure on the back of Cassie's head. The maid lifted her head back up, but just until Horace's tip was resting on her lower lip. I shifted again so that I got a better view of her tongue twisting over then under his soft hardness.

Again, Gaby looked over towards me and smiled. Then she looked at Horace's scrotum and flicked her tongue across her lips. Her left eyebrow arched upwards. I knew just what she was asking. I nodded, wondering why she thought she needed my approval, since she had already stroked Horace's rod. As soon as I smiled, Gaby began kneading Horace's heaviness, milking him, urging him silently to flood Cassie's mouth.

I stepped close, my shadow cast over the two women on the floor. I could more clearly smell their excitement, and the pungent masculinity of Horace. His warm sweet breath bathed my face as a few of Cassie's kinked hairs bounced across the tip of my cock as she bobbed up Horace's cock, never quite releasing it from her lips, just pausing to worship the pee slit with her tongue before again descending, swallowing him to the root.

I slowly caressed my own cock, allowing the tips of my fingers to tease the very tip, feeling my slit gape open. I was at an angle where I could see the precum oozing out of Horace. Cassie began slowing, taking more time to lap up his offerings. Gaby meanwhile was working him more fiercely. I knew he would explode soon. Gaby's other hand shifted to heft Cassie's tit, massaging the curve rather than touching the nipple. A shudder ran through my body, but, as excited as I was, I still felt jealous. Quickly though I realized that it was Gaby's play toys I envied, and that this was tinged with regret that no one was massaging my balls.

Suddenly, my bride escalated the stakes to the next level, dipping her own head and slurping one of Horace's dangling balls into her mouth. This time, she had displayed no uncertainty, no hesitation. She had not sought my approval. Her head was turned so I could not see her expression, but the moans that accompanied her slurping testified that she was as excited as Horace, who now leaned back, knees flexed, head tilted, eyes shut. His chest heaved as he sobbed with pleasure, no doubt mixed with a bit of painful desire for release. Gaby had now snagged the root of his cock, holding her fingers in a vise-like ring, delaying his explosion as she drank his other testicle into her mouth.

Cassie ceased bobbing up and down Horace's length, choosing instead to retain his meat wholly inside her mouth. I could see the outline of the helmet stretching her cheek as she gasped for air, but gamely rolled her tongue around the shaft.

My shock at watching Gaby teabag the waiter gave way quickly to excitement, and I noticed that my fingers were flying along my hardness without waiting for my brain to catch up.

Gaby mumbled something. Maybe it was "now." Or maybe I just assumed that was her comment, because that was the moment when she released her hold on Horace's load, allowing it to surge up from his rolling balls in a single rush. The warning never reached Cassie before the seed slammed into the back of her throat, causing her head to snap back. The pop as Horace's cock sprang free into the air was audible. Sperm was still bubbling out of the slit, rolling onto the fat bulb, and then hanging almost in midair, as if defying gravity.

I wondered whether Gaby might take matters further in hand – well, actually in mouth. She allowed Horace's testicle to drop from her lips, another 'pop' echoing in our room. Before I found out what Gaby might do next, Cassie again lowered her head, circling her tongue under and around Horace's offering, slurping every drop into her mouth.

Gaby turned her face towards me and spread her mouth wide into a grin. Her wink said many things - from 'I bet you enjoy this' to 'how'd you like to watch Carla and I do that to Kevin?'

That last thought was all that it took to finish me off. The mental picture of my bride and her maid of honour crouched before my best man, sharing his cock excited me beyond anything which I had seen in person on the honeymoon. I realized as my full morning load burst up my shaft that there was no going back. Gaby could never return to being my shy little fiancée, and sex must always be an adventure. The joy of this discovery sent shivers up my spine as sunlight glistened on the gobs of goo which I spilled all over Cassie.

The young maid never looked up or paused as she concentrated on cleaning Horace's cock. I watched her delicate throat throb as she swallowed chunk after chunk of his thick seed. Her hand began stroking his shaft vigourously, milking him for more. This allowed Gaby to stop kneading his balls and she turned her attention to Cassie.

First, though, Gaby gave me a huge smile, and silently mouthed 'thank you'. She followed this with a loving pat for my still semi rigid cock, and a single lick to remove the thread dangling from the tip. She followed the string, which was connected to Cassie's right shoulder. Gaby's tongue darted out, skimming lightly across Cassie's café au lait skin, snaking the gism into my bride's mouth. I could see Gaby's tongue roll around inside her cheek, bathing her teeth in semen. When she turned again to smile at me, her grin glistened brightly.

Gaby gave my cock another tug, then spoke for the first time since this episode had begun, "I'll be back for this in a few minutes."

Then she shifted her attention back to Cassie, beginning by cozying up tightly behind the younger woman, Gaby's breasts mashed against Cassie's flesh. She reached around Cassie and cupped the maid's breasts, gently lifting them, and then pausing, nuzzling her chin into Cassie's hair. Still not really caressing the breasts, Gaby teasingly flicked her tongue into Cassie's right ear, stabbing quickly then retreating. Both women giggled.

Cassie bent forward again, lifting Horace's weapon, which was still engorged. She flattened her tongue and ran it along the underside, from the tip to the root, and then swirled around the base like a girl eating ice cream.

"That's it girl, clean me good," Horace moaned.

Gaby rolled behind Cassie again, resuming the breast work, but this time she was more aggressive, pushing the flesh upwards, fingers curling around to nipples. I shifted further to the side for a better view.

"Better clean her quickly before the snail trails dry," a familiar voice suggested from the patio door area behind us. It was Espy, returned without Jazzy.

"Where's Jaz?" said I.

"In the middle of a daisy chain with Mary, Penny and Peggy. I decided to come look for some fresh cock, and heard the moaning from your room half way down the beach."

For the first time since our sex play had begun, I looked out towards the beach. Behind Espy, a dozen or more people stood, sat or reclined, making no pretence about watching our inadvertent show. Several of the men had hard ons. A few were stroking them. One middle aged woman had a young lass on her lap, while an older woman was busy riding a young stud's hard cock.

None of this deterred Gaby, who continued grooming Cassie, tenderly running fingers through the maid's hair, while licking stray beads of seed off of her back. Occasionally, my bride would find a drop of semen drying into glue in Cassie's hair. She would pause, lift her head, and gently suck those strands into her mouth, dissolving the goo.

Horace meanwhile shock us by dropping to his knees, his half hard cock bouncing across Cassie's tits, and then he began grooming Cassie's front side. His large flat tongue moved quickly across the front of Cassie's chest, wide strokes lapping up a mixture of cream, his own and mine. As he suckled a pendulous drop off of Cassie's left nipples, Espy stepped up beside me and curled her hand around my restless cock. "I bet Gaby won't mind if I get you ready for another round," she said, stroking me as we watched the threesome on the floor.

This time, Gaby reacted to the sound, turning her head up from where she had been just about to have to decide just how close she was prepared to go to following the cum tracks to where they appeared to vanish right into Cassie's anus. The maid had tilted her ass in the air, offering it to Gaby's tongue.

Gaby meanwhile spoke to Espy, "you can fluff him for me, but only for me," she giggled, "at least until we consummate this marriage."

Then she turned and thrust the point of her tongue deep into Cassie's asshole, not even pausing to rim around the opening. Instead, she started fucking the maid's ass as if her tongue was a stiff cock, stroking it in and out. A tongue however is more flexible than a cock, and Gaby, who a week before would never even have watched anal porn, took to the task like a natural, alternately wriggling her tongue in circles inside Cassie, then flattening it wide, then curling it into a cone.

Cassie's repositioning onto all fours forced Horace to flip onto his back and slide under the brown skinned lass. As he did this, he kept his tongue flat against her skin, working down her belly, where he found a few stray spots of gism, though I had no idea if they were his or mine. Perhaps he could tell by the taste, but he didn't seem to care, happily lapping all over Cassie's overturned lap, until he finally was able to stab his tongue into the top of her slit, immediately scoring a direct hit on her clit, I guess, judging by her reaction, which was at first startled and then a joyous scream. Cassie rattled through an obvious climax, shoving her butt harder against Gaby's face. My wife reached around and grabbed Cassie's boobs, using then as handles to maintain contact.

While the shivers still shook her lithe form, Cassie rewarded Horace by once again dropping her mouth over his monster cock, which was already recovering. As we watched, Espy snuggled behind me, pushing her nipples against my back, both hands playing with me, one stroking my cock, the other massaging my balls.

"Can you see?" I asked.

Espy whispered a "no", so I sank to my knees. She fell with me, still working my shaft, but her other fingers now travelling to my nipples. An electric current shot from my chest to my groin. Despite having pumped sperm just a while ago, my cock surged larger, the pee slit gaping open, precum oozing.

"I think I have him almost ready for you, Gaby," Espy laughed, rubbing her tight body along my back. I could feel the honey dripping of her thighs onto my butt, running down my backside and coating my balls. She nibbled my right shoulder and sank backwards, slowly drawing her tongue along my spine. Suddenly my body was shuddering with the currents flowing through it.

I thought Espy might copy Gaby and tongue my anus, but instead she simply rolled each of my balls in her mouth, slowly, and then, without warning, gave my ass a hard slap. This startling move made me jump forward, and I tumbled on top of Gaby, my cock nesting between her cheeks.

I elbowed my weight up off of my bride. I noticed that Cassie had spilled forward as well, losing Horace's organ out of her mouth. I thought 'good thing she didn't have her jaw locked, it would have ripped it off'.

Cassie recovered quickly though, grabbing Horace's shaft in one hand and impaling her wet cunt on top in one smooth move. Espy moved smoothly over to lick the junction where the thick black rod disappeared into the slick cocoa pussy.

From the sounds, I assume that the trip all climaxed quickly, but I was focussed on Gaby. Without warning or fanfare, we suddenly consummated our marriage. Although my steely shaft flirted with rear entry, pressing adventurously against her rosebud, Gaby decisively grabbed my shaft and steered it emphatically into her slick pussy.

I grunted and began pounding her doggy style, my weight still on my hands, my belly tight against her back. Within the first few strokes, my bride began pushing back against me in a steady counter rhythm, her butt slamming my groin, burying my tip deep into her womb.

"Fill me with your seed. Fuck me," she screamed.

I'm sure half the beach heard her, but neither of us was worried about our audience at that point.

"Fuck me harder, faster," Gaby demanded, thrusting back with her entire body, rocking up into me. "Fuck me until you make a baby. I want you to watch your pregnant wife get eaten by her maid of honour, after the best man fills my expectant womb with his spunk."

That was the final straw for me,. The picture that Gaby painted, so at odds with my demure shy bride of just a few days ago, caused my load to burst forth, pumping seed into her until great rivulets of semen flowed out from her cunt as her own climax sent her crashing up against me in ecstasy, and then we collapsed in a heap on the floor.

I thought I heard a few onlookers clapping, and hoped that someone might lick me clean, but at that point , it was all I could do to think that our honeymoon still had a couple of days to go, and I had to make sure that only my seed had a chance to impregnate my bride.

Then we all napped right there on the floor, dreaming sweet dreams, before it was time for Gaby to pay off on her bet.