All Comments on 'Nude Beach Trip with Grandma Ch. 05'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BrokenLance13BrokenLance13over 3 years ago
Keep going please!

This series of stories must go on! The nude beach vehicle has so many possibilities. Finding a lesbian lover (young or old) for Grandma? Exploring Sandy’s dominant persona? Meeting a black couple at Gunnison and introducing them to the mix?

Does this help your creative juices flow?

The three of us are looking forward to more!

Lance, Roxy and Bev

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

They should join sandy at the pageant and continue their fun. Sandy and stuart need to fully embrace their new relationship and share their bed

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welp lost me as a reader

the whole things started out like karen and eric were gonna wind up getting together then you dump it off sorry Don't like the way you did it goodbye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You need to go on. Seems like it needs to.

fifarafa15fifarafa15over 3 years ago
ending

Well so far story is amazing. Pleasure to read.

but as the story its a holiday (they went on holiday to visit beach - nude beach) good ending would be to make one more chapter in which they leave and go back their home back to their life. thats how You could end the "nude beach trip with Grandma" series.

You could continue in diferent series where Eric meets girl who he like they become couple (while he still fucks his sis, mum and Gran) he then finds out that the girl family is also open family like his. Girl has brother who could date Angie, and single father who miss female touch and he could date Eric Mum. So as they all having their own partners yet still have sex with eachother within Eric family and his GF family. which they could end up as one big nidist/incest family where everyone have sex with everyone.

what You think Regularguy13?

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58about 3 years ago

Go on please. There are so many possibilities for this well written series. You have danced around anal several times, it should happen in the next chapter.

Toby1001Toby1001over 2 years ago

I loved your story. I hope you continue. You can have more with Stuart and Sandy. Sandy and Eric. Marie and Stuart. Orgy galore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You're in a Philly suburb... whats with the "bin" (trash can) and "bits" as in "she covered her bits" ?? Thats British, not American. Are their weird story editor trolls secreted away in Buckingham palace? Otherwise, enjoyed it, but after multiple trips to a nude beach in Florida, no joy in wandering off with ANY female of any age...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved every minute of all 5, oh to have a family like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great fun! Could continue with a few hookup with Karen after returning home for Eric tho more his anal virginity. Dad's secretary could wind up pregnant. Dad could walk in the house while the family is having a full blown orgy with the Greek family and see that he won't be missed. Lots more fun to be had. . .

Mfj

davp6255davp6255about 1 year ago

There needs to be more of this story. Marie and Stuart get together and decide to co-habit Sandy and Eric live with them along with Angie. Karen reunites with Eric and David and Derek move in to and everyone becomes a truly poly-amorous commune.

just a suggestion

DaveP

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG4 months ago

Where are the continuing chapters for this story??!! It MUST go on!!

I can see how family members having sex, especially the first time, could be stressful, to say the least; because of societal taboo, we have been told this is wrong. Religious beliefs and teachings, along with judgmental people all over the place, cause questions in their minds. This behavior is between GOD and them, nobody else...!!!!!

Five**5**Stars...this is a series that DEMANDS being continued!! πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ’―

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie4 months ago

I can’t stop playing with myself over these glorious stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous