Nude Beach Trip with Grandma Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, right," Sandy said. "So I guess he'll be there a while."

"Unless we give him a hand!" Angie said. She mimed giving a handjob and headed toward the shore.

Sandy looked at me and asked, "Will you be alright?"

"Yes. Eventually, it will go away, but not as long as you are standing there naked."

She turned to follow my sister, stopped, and then came to me. She said, "I feel responsible."

I didn't say anything. She grabbed my dick and stroked me. "Stare at my tits." She giggled and said, "Two years ago when I was eighteen, and began having sex with my first serious boyfriend. I used to beat him off when I had my period. It started as a way to take care of him when having sex was too messy, but I grew to look forward to it."

I listened, moaned, and looked into her eyes.

"Don't look at my face. Look at my tits," she said sharply and pulled hard on my dick.

"Ouch!"

She stroked me softer and said, "As I was saying, I liked masturbating him. It was a power trip for me to hear him moan, watch his face contort, and see cum spurt out of his dick. Look at my tits. Do you like them?"

"Yes."

"Describe them."

"They're full and round. You have great nipples with thick, blunt points. I like dark nipples and big areolas."

"You can look, but you can't touch them. Come for me, Eric. Shoot your seed on my belly."

She stroked me faster and pressed her stomach against my cock. "Ohhh. Ohhh" I cried out as my dick exploded and my cum landed on her abdomen.

"Good boy," she said as she milked the last of my cum out of her cock.

"Thanks. I needed that," I said.

"You're welcome." She laughed and said, "Do you think I have the making of a Dominatrix?"

"Yes."

"The idea appeals to me. When I'm Mistress Cassandra I feel powerful, confident, unapologetic, and naughty. When I'm her, I do what I want and don't have to explain myself to anyone."

"You should be Mistress Cassandra at the pageant. Take that confidence to the stage."

"Yes. Good idea." She used the ocean to wash my cum off her belly, grabbed my hand, and we walked to the beach.

We talked and sunbathed. An hour passed, and Sandy said, "I'm so glad I met you. I have to go." She hugged us all goodbye. Her breasts were soft and warm. They weren't as big as Fantasia who had absurdly large breasts. They felt great pressed against my bony chest

Grandmother winked at me and said, "Sandy, why don't you and your father come other for dinner?"

"I don't want to put you out."

"Nonsense," she said and smiled. "I'll have the pots and pans out. Feeding two more mouths is no imposition."

"Okay. It'll be nice to get out of the hotel room."

"Eric," Grandma said. "You two exchange numbers and give her our address. Sandy, we'll expect you at seven-thirty."

The twenty-year-old and I did as we told and she went on her way.

"What a little match-maker you are," Angie teased Grandma. Grandma whispered in return, "That's only the half of it. Let's see if we can fix your mother up with the father."

^^^

Our guests arrived on time. I let them in, and introductions were made. Stuart, Sandy's father was a tall, good-looking man as you'd expect of a father of a beauty queen. His hair was a shade darker than his daughter's. They had the same cobalt blue eyes, ready smile, and friendly demeanor.

All the women in my house fell under the spell of the handsome man with charming manners. He only had eyes for my mother.

After dinner, we had drinks and talked until our grandmother insisted that the young folk, Angie, Sandy, and I, go to the boardwalk. She announced that she was tired and was going to bed, leaving Stuart and Marie alone in the living room.

Angie laughed as we descended the outside steps and said, "Grandma cleared the room so my mom can be alone with your dad."

"He hasn't been on a date with a woman since mother passed," Sandy said.

Sandy said. "Guys, I'm not going to cramp your style. Go have fun. I'm going to a bar. You might want to take the backstairs when you return otherwise you could see Stuart sliding his bone into my mother's cooze. Ciao!"

Angie laughed at her crude words and imagery and walked away.

"Where would you like to go?" I asked Sandy.

"The boardwalk is fine. I like to people-watch," she said. "Don't take me near a pizzeria. The smell will drive me crazy."

I gave her a confused look. She laughed and said, "This close to the pageant, I have to watch what I eat. Pizza is not on my approved food list, so don't torture me."

"Okay. I understand."

We walked and talked. I had a good time with her and thought that she was a nice person. I think she enjoyed herself.

"I like you," I said. "Want to go to my place? I have my own room."

"Yes."

We walked home and went up the front steps. I paused as I was about to turn the doorknob. I turned to Sandy and said jokingly, "Maybe we should enter quietly in case our parents are going at it."

I opened the door slowly. We saw my mother leaning over the end of the sofa. Her hands rested on the arm of the sofa. We heard her moan and saw her tits shake as Stuart pounded her from behind.

We saw his hard cock slick with my mother's juices when he pulled out. We heard his balls slap against her clit, and every slap was followed by a moan.

I slowly and silently began to close the door. Sandy put her hand on my arm. I took that to mean she wanted the door to remain open so she could watch them have sex. I gave her that opportunity. When she removed her hand from my arm, I closed the door.

We went around the house and up the backstairs to my bedroom. She pounced on me as soon as I closed the door. Her kisses were hungry and filled with passion. We kissed and undressed. She got on her knees and sucked my cock.

I brought her to the bed and ate her shaved pussy, and groped her fine breasts.

"Take me," Sandy said.

I smiled and moved to get on top of her.

"No. Take me from behind like my father fucked your mother."

She stood by the bed and leaned over with her hands supporting her. I stood behind her, wet the tip of my cock, and drove it into her.

"OOHH!" she moaned.

"Ahhh," I groaned. I started off slowly and not giving her all of my cock.

"Harder! Faster!" she demanded.

I slammed into her

"OOHH!" she cried out, spread her legs, and steeled herself.

I fucked her forcefully with quick, deep strokes. She moaned and breathed loudly through her mouth. I pounded her ass. I too was breathing loudly and making noises, expressing the pleasure I felt.

She continued to moan, and I continued to throw my cock into her as I held her hips and pulled them to me with each thrust.

"OOOHHH" she cried out as if in pain. I felt her body stop moving and go rigid. When her pussy clamped down on my cock I knew she had found her bliss, and I filled her beauty-pageant pussy with my cum.

"AAAhhhh!"

The world stopped. Peace, love, and joy raced through my body. I slumped on her. We crashed on the bed, rested, and savor the brilliant feeling inside us.

Minutes pass. I heard my heart pounding and noisy breathing. Sandy moved. My shrinking dick slipped out of her. She looked at me and said, "Wow!"

"Yes. Wow." I smiled.

"No one has ever made me cum so hard."

"Ditto," I lied. I thought it was appropriate and expected.

She stretched out and sighed. Then laughed and said, "I've got to go to the bathroom and clean up. I'm sweaty, my vag juice is all over my ass and thighs, and your cum is oozing out of me!"

I got up, opened the door, and said, "I'll show you where it is. It's close."

She giggled and said, "Do you expect me to run down the hall naked?"

"Yes." I stepped naked into the hall, looked both ways, and said, "The coast is clear. It's two doors down on the right."

Sandy smiled, stuck her head out, and hesitated. She grabbed a tissue, pressed it to her messy pussy, and stepped naked into the empty hall. She accidentally dropped the tissue, turned to me, smiled, and said, "Oops."

She bent at the hip and picked it. I enjoyed seeing her tits stretch toward the floor and form perfect orbs. While she was teasing me, the bathroom door opened, and my mother and her father stepped out into the hall. They looked my way and were confronted by Sandy's gorgeous, round ass. They couldn't help, but see her hairless pussy and winking asshole.

"Sandy?" Stuart said.

"Dad?" she answered as she stood and spun around. She stared with bulging eyes at her naked father. He stared wide-eyed at his naked daughter.

Mom and I were also naked, but no one cared. The others stood silently and stared at each other until mother dragged Stuart into her bedroom. Sandy stood there, looking at the closed door.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. She shuffled down the hall and went into the bathroom. After she cleaned up, I took her home.

When I returned, Mother was sitting on the sofa naked. "How's Sandy," she asked.

"Shook up. How's Stuart?"

"The same. He's worried that he's scarred her for life and ruined their relationship. I tried to tell him otherwise, but you know how it is."

"I'm guessing he didn't have sex with you."

"God no! His penis melted away like a Popsicle left out in the sun."

"Do you..."

She interrupted me and said, "I'd love to."

She stood. We went up to her bedroom and had sex. I love how soft and malleable her breasts are, and spent a lot of time caressing them and nursing on them.

"Do you like Stuart?" I asked as I moved my lips from one nipple to the other.

"Yes. He and Sandy are nice and good-looking." She laughed and said, "When we got here, we made out. I went down on him, and he came in two seconds. He was embarrassed and apologetic. He hadn't had sex in two years.

"I told him it wasn't a problem. He got it up again, and we had intercourse."

"In the living room with you bent over the couch?" I said.

"You sneaking bugger! Did you spy on us?" From her tone, I knew she was amused, not angry.

"Yes. Sandy and I saw you and Stuart going at it. She was curious and got a good look at the two of you going at it."

Mother nodded and resumed her story. She said, "The sex was okay. He's handsome, has a nice cock, but he didn't last as long as I'd like. I had a small orgasm and was looking forward to round number three, but seeing his daughter and being seen by his daughter put the kibosh on that. I'm glad you are available.

"Do you like Sandy?" my mother asked. "She's gorgeous."

"Yes. I do," I answered as I reached down and rubbed my mother's pussy with my index finger.

"Oh," she sighed when I hit her clit.

"Sandy's smart, driven, beautiful, and the sex was good," I said. "She was ... aggressive is the wrong word, but she was hungry. Passionate. I don't think that I was the reason. Maybe she hasn't had sex in a while."

"Or maybe," my mother said as she spread her legs wider so I could touch her pussy with all of my fingers, "it was the first time she'd seen another couple have sex. Or it was because she saw her father having sex."

"I understand the first premise," I said. "I was hyped up the first time I watched other people having sex. Do you think she has a thing for her dad?"

"All girls do. Although they may not realize it. He's their hero. The first and most important male in their lives. Remember when Angie used to insist on sitting next to your father when we watched television? She made me move so she could snuggle with him.

"I'm not saying she is gagging to have sex with Stuart, but she could have been jealous of me and the love and attention I was getting. Mmmm. Keep touching my clit like that."

I repeated the move. I strummed my fingers across her nub. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump.

"Oh, yes!" she cooed. "Do you have a thing for me? A special thing?"

"I love you, and I've always thought you were beautiful. I didn't fantasize about having sex with you when I was young, but as you said, our relationship has changed from mother/son to two adults. We are two consenting adults who love each other and appreciate what the other has to offer: physically, spiritually, and mentally. You're aces in my book, Doll."

She laughed and said, "You need to work on your gangster accent. Can we sixty-nine?"

I laid on my back, and she got on top of me, grabbed my dick, and put it into her mouth. I loved the way she gave me head. She sucks my dick differently than other women.

Some women I've been with are over-eager or too excited, and their enthusiasm to do more, swallow more, or impress me causes them to be rough or not mindful of my pleasure. My mother always sucks my dick slowly, sensually, and lovingly. She's never in a hurry, and I enjoy every minute.

Tonight, we performed oral sex on each other for twenty wonderful minutes. I started slowly and bought her along until she was close to orgasming. Then backed off and repeated the process over and over again. She did the same to me, varying her technique so it never got old.

We cycled through a few P-in-the V positions, taking our time. When I banged her from behind I said, "Did you notice Sandy and I spying on you and Stuart when you were having sex in the living room?"

"No."

"We were quiet and had the front door open just enough to look inside. Sandy was mesmerized. The angle we had allowed her to see her father's dick go in and out of you. It was hot."

"Glad you enjoyed it. Is that how you want to finish?"

"No. I want you on top of me, riding my cock while I play with your fabulous tits. I mentioned it because when we got to my room, Sandy had me fuck her in the same position."

"She definitely has daddy issues. We need to get them in the same room. I liked your suggestion of girl-on-top. Lay down."

Mother mounted me. I kissed and caressed her breasts and pulled and pinched her nipples while she rode me. It ended well, very well, for both of us.

^^^

Around nine a.m. I called Sandy and said, "Hey."

"Hey," she responded. From the tone of her voice, I pictured her smiling, and I imagined that she was glad that I had called.

"Want to go to Gunnison with me?"

"Sure."

"Is it okay if my grandmother and sister join us?"

"Sure."

^^^

My mother called Stuart and made a beach date with him. He drove, and she provided the directions. When he saw the sign warning of possible nudity ahead, he asked, "Are you taking me to a nude beach?"

"Yes. Is that a problem?" she asked as she undid her top and flashed her tits.

"No." He smiled broadly and added, "It sounds like fun."

They undressed, and my mother led him through the mass of naked bodies. He was so busy looking in at the exposed boobs and butts that he didn't realize she had led him to our spot until he saw Sandy sunbathing naked on her back with her legs spread, airing out her pussy.

He called out in surprise, "Sandy?"

"Dad? What are you doing here?" she said, sitting up quickly. She snapped her legs shut and put both arms over her bare breasts.

"Marie invited me," he responded. His tone grew sharper when he said, "Young lady, what are you doing at a nudist beach?"

Grandmother stepped between them and said, "Everyone, take a breath. We are all here because we like being in the sun free from the confines of textiles. This beach is a beautiful place to relax, be free, and be ourselves. We can commune with nature and like-minded people who enjoy the feel of the sun, the ocean, and the wind on their skin.

"Is that why you're here, Stuart?" Grandma asked.

"Yes."

"And you, Sandy?" Grandmother asked.

"Yes. Originally, I came here to reduce my anxiety over speaking and performing in the Miss America pageant. I figured if I could be comfortable in public naked, then being judged wearing an evening gown and a swimsuit would be a piece of cake. It's worked. I am more self-confident and less self-critical of my body."

"Dad, your daughter sounds like a great young woman. Smart, mature, confident, and beautiful. That's a child to be proud of," my grandmother said. "You must have raised her right. Do you have the same confidence? Can you share a beach blanket with this wonderful woman?"

"Ah. Ah. Yes. Sure."

"Then we will have a lovely time at the beach," Grandmother predicted.

For most people, after a while, you no longer notice that people are naked. You're acclimated to the nudity. You still see your sister's pussy and your mom's breasts; however, the sighting doesn't shock you. Instead of your brain screaming, 'Those are your mother's tits!' like it did the first few times you see them, you think, "This is my mother', and you can have a conversation with her.

Stuart and Sandy had that moment, and they looked to be comfortable being naked with us, and the people on the beach. They could sunbathe, swim, and have a normal conversation with us; however, they were restless and on edge around each other.

An hour after Stuart joined our group, Grandma whispered to me, "The way that Stuart and Sandy are acting reminds me of a play I saw a long time ago. It was written by Tennessee Williams, "The Cat on the Hot Tin Roof'. There was a sexually frustrated woman named Maggie in the play who tries to seduce her distant husband. They are acting the way Maggie did seductive, vulnerable, and longing to be loved.

"Stuart and Sandy are giving off the same edgy, restless, vibe full of sexual tension."

"Mom thinks that Sandy is sexually attracted to her father," I said. "She and I accidentally saw Mom and Stuart have sex, and it riled her up. She was, to continue with your cat analogy, like a cat in heat when she was with me in bed."

"Are you two seeing this," my mother said, joining our group. "Sandy and Stuart are hot for each other."

"We were discussing that," Grandmother said. "I was telling Eric that Sandy reminded me of 'Maggie' from "The Cat on the Hot Tin Roof"."

"Exactly," my mother agreed. "We need to help them hook up. I have an idea..." She shared her plan.

We did the things we usually did at the beach. We talked, sunbathed, and horsed around in the ocean. All the while, there was an undercurrent of unspoken desire between Stuart and Sandy.

Angie was hit on by a pair of good-looking brothers. She brought them over and introduced Derek and David to us. They joined our group, and Angie flirted with both of them. They flirted back and knew they would bed her.

As we packed up to leave, plans were made for a party at our house. Angie gave Derek and David our address.

^^^

Everyone showed up at the appointed time freshly showered and wearing clean, crisp clothes. The women in my clan were beautifully made up, braless, and wearing revealing tops.

The women whisked Sandy away when she arrived. The next time I saw her, she was braless and had more buttons than usual undone on her sheer blouse. The men didn't know where to look: at her magnificence cleavage or her hard, dark nipples, which were visibly through the transparent top.

I brought Sandy a drink and said, "You ladies are playing a dangerous game, taunting us with your braless breasts. All the men are lusting after all of you."

"Good. Our plan is working. We want to be laid tonight!"

As most people were finishing their second drink, Mother said, "We will be playing a drinking game. Is everyone in?"

The crowd cheered affirmatively.

"Down a shot!" she shouted.

Grandmother bought out a tray of shot glasses. Sandy filled them, and everyone drank.

"Do another!" my mother demanded.

"Men, if you want us to take our tops off, drink a shot," Marie said.

Of course, we want to see some tits. All the men drank.

"Women, if you want to see the men without their shirts, drink a shot."

The women downed the alcohol, and the party continued. Everyone enjoyed the eye-candy. Randomly, the party-master, my mother, would have everyone drink or remove an article of clothing. It wasn't long before everyone was naked and drunk.