Nude Beach Trip with Grandma Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother had everyone dance and rub up on one another. The men got erections. Mother lined us up and said, "Women, grab, squeeze, and stroke all cocks. No one is exempted due to familial ties."

My sister smiled as she squeezed and stroked my cock.

Sandy's hand shook, and she hesitated as she reached for her father's cock. My grandmother leaned in and said, "It's just a game. Go on and do it. Look, Angie is touching Eric's cock. I will touch all the men, my grandson included. It's just for fun."

Sandy grasped her father's penis, and they locked eyes.

After running the gauntlet, so to speak, the women drank a shot. Then, the women were lined up, and the men gave each woman a kiss, caressed their breasts, and sucked on a nipple. All men did all women. Sandy and Stuart blushed when he touched her boob. He didn't suck her tit as the rest of us did. He gave it a quick kiss.

We took it further under my mother's guidance. She said, "Ladies, line up and kneel on the floor." They did. Angie was first, then my grandmother, Sandy, and my mother.

"Guys, line up," she said.

We did. Derek was first in line, and he stood in front of Angie. David was second in line, waiting his turn.

"Walk the line, gentleman. Women, take their penises into your mouth and suck each for fifteen seconds. Go!"

Angie eagerly grabbed Derek's member and sucked. The guys counted, and at fifteen, Derek moved on to my grandmother and happily shoved his prick into her sixty-year-old mouth while David put his cock into my sister's mouth.

The men counted off and moved on. With all the counting and cheering, the progression couldn't be stopped. The assembly line moved on. Derek, and all of us, got our dicks sucked by all the women. I saw Stuart was less nervous as he presented his dick to his daughter. She seemed more at ease too. She smiled and sucked his cock.

"Again!" my mother shouted when she finished with Derek. The women laughed, the men roared their approval, and we went down the line a second time. Stuart smiled when he got to his daughter. She smiled and popped his cock into her mouth. She stared up at him with bright eyes as she serviced him.

After the second go-round, we all laughed and drank.

"When do we get a turn?" Angie asked. "It's only fair that they eat us."

My mother had all the women sit on the sofa. She perched her ass on the cushioned armrest. "All right guys, you know what to do. Eric, kneel in front of Sandy. Stuart, you're with me. Derek, you're with Dawn, and David, you start with Angie.

"Lick our pussies for thirty seconds and move on to the next one at my call."

"Go!" she shouted.

The men shoved their heads between the ladies' legs. We rooted around their vaginas and got a snootful of nectar. The women laughed and pulled our heads to their honeypots. I don't think my mother accurately kept time. Each woman was diligently taken care of. I heard many moans of pleasure.

We moved on on command. I heard later from my mother that when Stuart was between his daughter's legs he studied her pussy, and looked up questioningly at his daughter. She was tense, gave him a tight smile, and lied saying "It's just a game." She pulled his head to her crotch, and sighed and moaned loudly as her father's tongue found her sex.

Mother made that a very long turn. She said it was because David was doing such a good job sucking her clit. I was busy enjoying my grandmother's cooze.

"Ohhh!" Angie cried out and came on Derek's tongue. Then they all cried out and orgasmed. Sandy's was the loudest shriek.

We took a break and got another drink.

"Does everyone want to continue?" my mother asked.

"Hell, yeah!" Derek shouted.

David, Stuart, and I answered in a similar vein. Mother gave the women a questioning look. They all knew that if they agreed, they'd be fucked.

"Hell, yeah!" Grandmother shouted.

"I"m ready for some cock," Angie shouted. Her voice was slurred, and the grin on her face was crooked.

Sandy nodded.

"Then, the game continues!" my mother shouted. "Ladies, stand up by the sofa and bend over. Guys, same partners as last time. Fuck us good and move on my command."

She gave us a moment to get into position and said, "Go!"

Her command was followed by four thrusts and eight moans of "Ohhhh."

I slid in and out of Sandy and watched the guys take their woman. I high-fived with the guys on either side of me.

After a few minutes, Mother shouted, and we moved. My grandmother's pussy felt just as warm and sweet as Sandy's.

The third time Mother told us to switch partners, I was behind her, and Stuart was scheduled for Sandy. I slid my cock into my mother and heard her groan of approval. I leaned down and whispered into her ear, "Do you think Stuart and Sandy will have sex?"

"Absolutely."

We watched as he stood behind his daughter, caressing her ass. She looked over her shoulder and said softly, "Please."

He nodded and slid his rod inside her. They both gasped and moaned.

"She's loving it," my mother said.

"Oh! Oh! Ohh!" Sandy moaned loudly.

I slammed my dick into my mother, groped a tit, and whispered, "She is loving it. Look at his face. He is too."

My mother giggled and said, "Listen to her moan. She is passed caring whether anyone knows how much she is enjoying her father's dick."

Stuart and Sandy set the pace for everyone. We listened to them moan and matched him stroke for stroke.

"OHHH! OHHHHHH!" Sandy cried out and came.

We all soon followed. The men slumped on the women.

After enjoying our orgasms, we pulled apart. Sandy rushed out of the room. The other women followed her into the bathroom. My mother told me what happened next.

She said that Sandy was peeing and sobbing when Angie, Grandmother and my mother burst into the room.

"I'm a horrible person!" Sandy shrieked. "I had sex with my dad and loved it!"

They went to her, hugged, and downplayed her fears telling her she wasn't a horrible person. She stopped peeing, wiped, and flushed. As she stood, the three women hugged her and wiped away her tears.

My grandmother said, "Sandy, there is nothing wrong with you. You're not evil or wicked."

"It was sex. Just sex," Angie explained.

"Horrible people are selfish, uncaring, and they abuse you verbally and physically. Does that sound like your dad? That's not the Stuart I know and cared about," my mother said.

"No. He's not bad or mean or any of those other things."

"He's a good person, and that's why you admire him and love him," my grandmother said.

"You had a huge orgasm," Mother said, 'because you love and trust him, and he is a caring, considerate, experienced lover."

"Yes. Your father has a good cock, and he knows how to use it," Angie explained. "So, of course, you enjoyed fucking him. Any woman would."

"Sometimes a cock is just a cock," Grandmother said. "I adore having sex with Eric because he has a big, thick one."

"What they said is true," Marie said, "but sex can be more than parts rubbing on parts. What elevates good sex to great sex is doing it with some you love. Eric has a great cock, and the icing on the cake is he's nice and isn't out just for his pleasure. He makes sure you have a good time too."

She looked into the young woman's eyes and said, "That's why you enjoyed being with Stuart. He's handsome, nice, and kind. You respect and love him as a person. And then the two of you have sex. Your pleasure increases exponentially because of the relationship you have and the skills he has."

Mother stroked the pretty woman's chestnut hair and said, "Wash your face. Give us a second to pee and clean up, and we will all go out to the boys, and you'll see nothing but love and admiration in your father's eyes."

"Okay," Sandy said, and she rubbed her nose and sniffled loudly,

We were drinking and arguing over which college had the best football team when the women walked into the living room. We stopped talking and smiled. I'm sure we were all recalling the great sex we had. At least that was what I was doing.

I saw that Sandy was tense. She looked furtively at her father. I looked at Stuart and saw that he was ill at ease. I suspected they were both nervous and embarrassed about having sex with each other.

I rushed over to my mother and said, "This evening was kick-ass. Right, guys?"

Derek and David affirmed my description loudly and enthusiastically.

I kissed my mother on the lips and said, "Mom, Grandma, and sister. I love you, and I'm so happy we are comfortable expressing it in word and deed. You are great fucks. I want you in my life and in my bed for always."

The three women I addressed hugged me and said they felt the same way.

Stuart went to Sandy, took her hands in his, and said, "I love you. I will always love you, and I don't regret one thing we did tonight."

They hugged, and tears spilled out of Sandy and Stuart's eyes. She said, "Me too."

The End?

p.s. Is that enough? I have the feeling that Eric's adventure could go on and on. If you give me a good scenario, maybe I could write another chapter.