All Comments on 'Nude Day for Megan'

by metron18

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great stuff!

As usual, you write the most erotic stories on this site. Your sexual fantasies are striking, particularly the extreme stuff, and your writing ability matches the raunchiness of your imagination. I loved the last Megan Fox scat story, and this one, while offering a wider variety of situations and places, does not disappoint. If I may suggest future players, how about Scarlett Johansson or Jessica Biel?

Keep writing! I am looking forward eagerly to your next extreme endeavor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story, the dirtier, the better! Keep up the excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please put a scat warning

It was okay until it got to that bit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fuckin brill until the scat

as below said a warning before the scat

BrockstudBrockstudalmost 12 years ago
Mostly good

I had to skip most of page 3, a warning that scat and vomit were going to be involved would've been nice. Otherwise quite good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

You are the author and have the freedom to write what you like. The scat and vomit felt a little strange in there, especially since it turned "normal" afterwards. A warning would have been nice.

Could you please include more piss? Girls getting soaked with it and drinking it, bathing in it, even swimming and diving in it. Spit would be cool, too.

Please include more stuff, too. They where in a supermarket, but only used a cucumber. They could have used bananas, carrots, corn cobs, sausages, lollies, candy canes, bottle necks of any kind of bottle around, maybe more.

For messy stuff they could smeared each other and filled each others holes with, whipped cream, honey, chocolate syrup, chocolate bars, cooking oil, lotion, butter, peanut butter, jam, cake and such.

Thanx for your stuff.

VinceMasukaVinceMasukaalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Love it, especially the scat, which I thought had plenty of warning beforehand. I was worried you had stopped updating for awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story!

I love how you put a little of everything in there. Great job! New favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I like corn

centauri4centauri4over 3 years ago
Really?

No specific offense intended to anyone on Literotica but, if this story is your Favorite or even among the Top 10, my gosh! Really?? I guess my background was more gentle, sensual, SEXY, and informed by the curvy, graceful lines of the models of Playboy and Penthouse magazines. As a youthful "product" of the second half of the 1960s, my sexual nature is DEFINITELY "outdoorsy" and playful, rather then indoorsy, Grunge rocky, or having anything to do with golden showers and excrement. What!?! Seriously!? -- And maybe nobody cares what one person thinks and they are going to do whatever it is they want but, Literotica is big enough to represent the fantasy sexual interests of everyone and I really hope MORE of you are in the "Clean, safe and willing" camp, than in the "Nasty, dirty and depraved behavior" camp! Maybe I should call myself Flowerchild-type person fully committed to acts and actions aligned with Peace, Love and Happiness! (...and basking in the afternoon Sun of a mosquito free meadow getting sweaty without a ton of effort.). Go fund the even nicer stories and vote them up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous