All Comments on 'Nude Surprise'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Part two would be fun

This would be worthy of having a part 2

harley233harley233about 8 years ago
Part 2 suggestion

Just Lisa and Luke naked at home the next day. The parents walk in, catch them naked and are introduced and convinced to convert to naturism and then take it from there.

regularguy13regularguy13about 8 years agoAuthor
note from author

thanks for the kind words. i would be glad to write another story with these characters. tell me what you want.

1) as harley suggest, Luke and Lisa embrace nudism and so does their family. is that all?

2) Luke and Lisa have regrets about the incest and ....? they have no regrets, continue having sex and ...?

3) Luke bangs Fiona and Giselle the next day as planned and ...?

4) Luke is upset that Nick took advantage of his sister so he comes up with a plan to screw Nell?

5) ??

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Great story....hope there is more!

Really liked the way you wrote this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wrong contest

Good story, but I am not going to vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Definitely need more...

I think that Lisa and Luke need a "day after" treatment, but the most fascinating character is Ruth. I would love to read more about her perhaps with her friends or maybe even within the family. Well done.64CF

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 8 years ago
More!

Great story, loved the 3 cycle rotating event.

Wishing I had such friends as a teen.

Can't wait for some more action - perhaps Fiona and Brigid work him over together.

It would be interesting to see Nick and the hostess Mum follow up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful Story

I look forward to where this is headed, can I join in the party?

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, I agree this is one very very well written story. I have bever read such a wonderful and detailed event with multiple men and ladies under this great idea. I really hope Lisa and her brother go at it privately and develop a strong sexual relationship as Nell will too. It nice to see that the guy being a pig was not tolerated and properly dealt with; being a guy I am opened minded but being a pig is not ever appropriate. Cannot wait for the next chapter when Luke has 3 or 4 ladies including his sister that want to screw him blind - LOL. Thank you so much.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Awesome story

SUrprized that Nick took advantage

Hope you have Chapter 2, 3, and more

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Awesome!!

Great story, loved the knight in no armor! Good ending, would have loved to have seen some more of sis & bro action, but it was a great story nonetheless. Keep writing!!

ausvirgoausvirgoover 6 years ago
The first part was really good.

I liked the build up, and the cabana idea was a neat twist.

When it got to the reward stage though, the quality of the story degenerated, IMO, to just another fuckfest.

Other points:

1) While the story did catch some of the essence of naturism, the idea of the women being responsible for enforcement, or of that sort of enforcement, is pure fiction.

2) No way do you blatantly have highly illegal incestuous sex in front of a couple dozen witnesses with unknown views on incest.

3) prop69 said that they were "SUrprized that Nick took advantage". IMO, he merely took an opportunity - a) Lisa had just been participating in a highly sexual game in which she was open to having opportunistic sex with an attentive and considerate virtual stranger, b) As Lisa said, she needed that fuck, and he was at least as suitable a partner as anyone else available, c) He merely made his availability and willingness known in a very gentle and considerate way, and d) THIS IS ONLY A FUCKING STORY!

4) Unfortunately I don't think a chapter 2 would work, unless it was so distanced from the chapter 1 scenario as to be a completely different story. You've got loads of girls willing and eager to fuck Luke, and he knows it, and Lisa has already fucked Luke and Nick, plus the game has created such an atmosphere of openness that it would be hard to add sexual tension. I suppose that Lisa and Luke's parents could become involved, but that wouldn't be very believable as they've clearly already been exposed to the nudist option through the grandparents, and turned it down.

bbarebbareover 5 years ago
Erotic as Hell!

Very erotic and a fun fantasy! I'd love to attend a party like that. That deserves a 5 for sure!

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Best party EVER

Love to celebrate National Nude Day with a party like this.

Well written and Erotic.

Can’t wait for the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES