All Comments on 'Nudist Beach with My Wife'

by lockfocus

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Mark_MichiganMark_Michigan7 months ago

Had a similar experience at Haulover beach in Florida and we loved every second of it, went back numerous times, everyone should experience a nude beach, highly recommended.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

At a similar beach, when I was coming back up from the water, I noticed that my naked wife, reclined on her towel, knees elevated and legs spread, was chatting with two clothed young men who were kneeling in front of her. As I got closer, i began picking up bits of the conversation: apparently as they were walking by they noticed a small bit of flesh sticking out through her otherwise bare slit and stopped to ask her about it, and she was now explaining to them about her clitoris. By the time I got to them, she was holding her lips open and allowing them a good look. So here she was, fully naked, holding her hairless cunt open for two fully attired young men, while she's describing her clitoris and letting them study the inner folds of her vagina. As I arrived she introduced me to her two new friends and continued to hold her cunt open as I shook hands with them. I sat down and, not having much to contribute, just listened as she demonstrated how her clitoris changes size and colour when stimulated, but stopped short of a full climax. Later, as the two young chaps got up to leave, one of them winked at me, signalling that of course they knew what a clit was, and that they just wanted to see if the nice-looking naked lady would give them a better look!

Discussing this later with my wife, I learned that she knew full well that they knew what they were seeing but that she was feeling horny and just wanted to exhibit herself so she played along. And that if there hadn't been family groups on the beach she would have continued fingering herself to a full orgasm in front of the two young men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous