Nurse Dixie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about I do that while you are blowing me." He responded.

"And while you keep eating your sandwich? Are you trying to make me the perfect wife?" I looked right at him as I asked that.

"Well, you do make a pretty good sandwich and you are the best cocksucker ever." He smiled.

Why did that give me a warm feeling when he said that. Seriously, best cocksucker ever, there was a pretty long list of women whose mouth his dick had been in. While it was a compliment, it wasn't like it was something I could go around bragging about, well maybe to Anne. He looked at me again and then down at his obviously hard dick.

I didn't respond immediately and finished eating my sandwich. Zach kept looking over at me after he finished sandwich and eventually patted the spot on the love seat next to him, indicating he wanted me to come sit there. That is where I would sit when I sucked him off while he watched Emergency.

I got up and watched as his mouth spread into a smile. I stopped in front of him and dropped down to my knees while pulling his rock-hard dick from his shorts. I engulfed it in my mouth slowly slide my lips back up to the tip stopping for a slow tongue swirl. I planned to stop right there and get up and walk away getting him more worked up.

"Oh god Baby. That feels amazing."

He just called me baby again and I loved it. I loved it enough that I took another long deep slurp on his cock before remembering my plan. I released it from my mouth with a loud audible pop and pulled his shorts back over him as I stood up and reached for his plate.

"What the fuck. Are you stopping?" He voice was mix of pleading, confusion, and a touch of anger.

"Just for right now Sweetie. I promise to finish later." I smile at him.

"You teasing cock sucking bitch." There was at least a small laugh in the comment.

I walked away from him and into the kitchen to clean up our lunch. When I passed back through, he asked about his shower again and I told him in an hour. I thought I heard him mumble something about not being able to wait that long. I did laugh when exactly an hour later he knocked on my door and when I opened it, he was standing naked in the doorway with a slightly swollen and aroused dick.

"Okay, I will be there in a minute. We need to do some shaving. Johnnie and Roy didn't have a week's plus stubble on their face and my tongue would appreciate your balls being smooth again."

He was standing outside the shower when I got there. Normally I would strip his clothes off and spend the next few minutes licking the sweat off his balls and dick before sucking him off. Then I would I start the shower and wash him. Since he was already naked, I didn't need to remove his clothes, he was shocked when I moved past him and turned the shower on.

I quickly put on the coverings to protect his hands from getting wet and reached my hand into the shower water to check the temperature the water, it was warm enough to start his shower. I motioned for him to step into the shower. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow but stepped in. Because we did this daily, we had developed a routine and his hair, face, chest and back were quickly scrubbed and rinsed off. I did his legs next and then his butt, I laughed a little as I washed his butt crack and around his butt hole. He always clenched his cheeks as I did it, today I joked about it.

"You would think by now you would realize I have no desire to stick anything in there." I added a short laugh.

There was a longer than necessary pause before he replied. "Have you ever done... umm... Anything like that with anyone else, like with any girl or anything?"

"No, how about you? Have you ever had anal sex?" I asked cautiously.

"No, I tried to get the ex-wife to try it, she told me basically, no way in hell was that happening. And I hinted at it with a couple of other girls but most of them immediately said no. There were a few that didn't immediately say no but, they definitely weren't eager to do it, so it never happened."

I sucked in my breath before saying "So you would want to try it if you found someone willing to do it?"

I had finished washing his groin area now, so I reached over to the sink for the shaving cream and the razor. I lathered his balls with the shaving cream, his dick was hard and standing straight up. I was anxious to hear his response to my question as I took the razor to him and began to shave.

"Do you mean being the one doing it to someone else or being the one it is done to?" He asked.

"I think we have figured out that you don't want anything going into you butt, based on how you react to me trying to wash you there. So obviously I meant you fucking someone in the ass." I did laugh as I said that and the mood lightened a little. I had chosen my wording to be someone and not gender specifically a girl.

He laughed. "Sure, I would try it if someone was willing to let me fuck them there."

I had finished shaving his balls and had stood up to start shaving his face. We were looking right at each other as he said that, and he had to see the look on my face as he said it. I lathered his face with shaving cream and slowly started to shave him. There was a tension in the air and we both knew that he had just told me would fuck me if I would let him.

I finished shaving him, turned the shower off and he stepped out while I used a towel to dry him. There was an awkward silence after I was done. I took the towel and wrapped it around his waist and opened the door of the bathroom letting the steam out. We stood looking at each other, I was fighting an almost overwhelming urge to kiss him. I thought I saw something new in how he looked at me, possibly desire or lust? We both jumped when we heard the loud knock on the door.

"Hey, anyone here? Anyone want to help me drag all these ice bags in?" Anne said loudly as she opened the door.

"I will be right there." I replied.

I turned back to Zach, reached out and grabbed his still hard dick through the towel. I leaned up on my toes and whispered into his ear. "I promise this will be taken care of tonight and I promise it will be worth the wait." I then very lightly kissed the side of his cheek and ear lobe while I felt his cock pulse in my hand.

"I didn't interrupt anything did I?" Anne asked as we walked out to her car.

"No, I have been holding him off all day in hopes of making sure he raring to go this evening. There is definitely a lot of tension in the air though."

We brought all the ice in and poured it over the beer already in the coolers. We also put some in another cooler and laid a few bottles of the white wine on top of that. We set out any of the snacks that didn't need to stay refrigerated or would go stale. Anne gave her approval to the set up.

About an hour before the party was going to start, I told Zach I would help him with his costume first. When we got to his room, I quickly pulled what he had on him off. I then pulled on a pair of boxers up his leg, stopping long enough to give his dick a gentle kiss.

"You need to stop teasing me or you are really going to regret when I can't take it anymore and just take you however, I want!" He said huskily.

"Don't make any promises you don't plan to keep." I said as I stood up smilingly at him and squeezed him one more time.

I pulled a tight white tee shirt on him and then had him step into the heavy rubber bunker boots, pulled the firefighter gear pants up and secured them around his waist before sticking his arms through the thick red suspenders.

I stepped back. "You look great Johnnie Gage."

"So, I am Johnnie, and you are Roy? Who decided that?" He asked.

"I did. You are the one with dark hair and you are the one that chases women all the time, right?" I winked at him as I headed out of his room.

"Okay, I guess that is true. Are you going to change here or in your room?"

"I still need to shower so I will do it there and meet you downstairs."

Anne was laying in the middle of my bed when I got in my room. She told me I needed to get going and sent me off to the shower. She picked up on my sarcasm as I said yes ma'am and to just make yourself comfortable.

After I finished, I poked my head out the door. "Okay, to come out in just my towel, or should I have brought my costume in here with me?"

"The towel is fine Princess. We are probably going to push a boundary or two getting ready. Hope that is okay?" She grinned after she spoke. "But you need to pull that towel up under your arms. Girls don't go around showing their boobies to each other despite what you see in the movies."

I pulled the towel up and stepped out. While I was in the shower, she had laid all the elements of my costume out on the bed. A part of me was excited to get started and another part was very nervous. She told me we would do my makeup first and for the next twenty minutes I sat in a chair as she covered my face with creams, powders, and painted on me with brushes and pencils. We struggled a little with getting the false eye lashes in place but eventually she told me we were done.

"Okay, so first boundary to cross. Stand up and turn away from me. Then step into these, I hope you are okay with me seeing your butt."

As I stood up and turned, I said. "Sure, I will show you mine, but you have to promise to show me yours."

"Funny, put these on under the towel." She handed me the white thong panties.

I pulled them up and on me. I have to admit that there was something kind of hot in feeling the thong nestle in my butt crack and the satin rubbing my dick. Once it was obviously in place, I felt Anne pull the towel off me, before I realized what she was doing my arms were slipping through the bra straps and she is hooking the small clasps in the back, setting the bra in place. She came around to the front and slide the breast forms in the bra cups and then playfully squeezed them and smiled.

"Practicing in case you get your hands-on Kayla's?" I laughed.

"Bitch! Maybe." She winked at me while grabbing the garter belt and wrapping it around me. "Okay, sit on the bed. I doubt you have put stockings on before. Oh, wait a minute this will make it easier to pee."

She pulled each strap under my panties and then pushed on my chest to force me to sit on the bed. Then she gathered one of the stockings in her hand and grabbed a foot and put it into the toe of the stocking before rolling it up my leg. The sensation on my smooth skin was amazing and my penis stirred in panties, the tight thong keeping it mostly in place. She repeated it on my other leg and then had me stand as she attached the garter tabs

"You look pretty hot. How do you feel?"

I felt sexy. I loved the feeling of the stockings, the slight pull of the garter strap on my legs, the panties, I even enjoyed the feeling of my bra straps on my shoulders from the weight of the breast forms. I was anxious to see how I looked.

"I feel... sexy, or something. Can I see how I look?" I suddenly felt nervous.

"You should feel sexy cause you look HOT. Let's get the wig in place, the dress and heels on and then you can take a look."

She picked up the wig and took a minute making sure it set properly on my head. The soft hair felt a little strange on my neck and shoulders. Next, she helped me step into the nurse's dress and pulled it up. After my arms were in the short sleeves, she zipped up the back and like at the store it fit snuggly. I looked down and saw the very pronounced roundness of my breasts.

Anne set the shoes in front of me and I easily slide into them. She motioned me over to the larger mirror on the back of the door. I moved easily in the heels, partly from the practice I had done in them the night before, and partly because I just naturally seemed to be able to walk in them.

"You move better in heels than I do, slut." She was smiling from ear to ear.

In the mirror I saw someone else. It was hard to believe it was me. I definitely saw Dixie and was sure that Zach would see her too, I felt like Justine was gone, replaced by a hot nurse in a throwback uniform. I suddenly wasn't sure if this was what I wanted. Did I want Zach fucking a Dixie impersonator or did I want him to fuck Justine.

Anne had been working on touching up her makeup while I was admiring myself. It only took her a few minutes to add some dark eyeliner and a deep red lipstick. Those little changes made a huge change in how she looked.

My thoughts were interrupted. "Okay Girlfriend, you can stay in here while I change but don't be a perv, okay." Her smile said it was mostly a joke, her tone said she was trying to keep some boundaries.

She started to pull her costume out of the garment bag and the suitcase she had brought with her and laid it all out the bed. I turned my back to her as she began to remove her clothes and began to put it on. For a brief second, I debated positioning myself near the mirror so I might be able to serendipitously watch her dressing.

"So, you asked for it. Here is your cheap thrill for the evening, turn around."

I turned to see her ass barely covered by a pair of thong panties, she was also wearing fishnet stockings attached by garter straps to a red bustiere. I would admit she looked really hot. When she turned to face me, her boobs were almost spilling out the top.

"Is that outfit for Bob or Kayla?" I joked.

She looked me dead in the eye. "I am hoping both. You aren't the only hoping for some Halloween trick and treats tonight."

We both laughed and she finished dressing. A short black skirt, along with a sleeveless vest with gold trim on it were added, then a pair of thigh high boots, along with a tri-corner pirate hat, fake sword and scabbard. She was definitely going to attract attention.

"Think I can get anyone interested in my pirate bootie?" She asked.

"Yes, I am actually seriously worried about what Zach is going to think when he sees you."

"Don't worry Princess, I have no intention of trying to take your man and you aren't giving yourself enough credit. You are fucking hot!"

There was a knock on the bedroom door and since Anne was closer, she went and cracked it open. I heard her say hi honey and knew that Bob had arrived. She asked if it was okay for him to come in and I nodded yes. He stepped in and was wearing a pirate custom also; it wasn't as elaborate as Anne's but it looked good.

"Ladies you both look fantastic. So far you all are the winners of the costume contest." He winked at me when he said ladies.

We both laughed and followed him out of the room and down the stairs. Anne raised an eyebrow when she saw me easily navigate the stairs in my heels. I loved the slight pull of the garter straps across my ass with each step. At the same I felt the butterflies in my stomach increase as I anticipated Zach's reaction to my costume. I heard some voices in the kitchen and realized that some of the guests had arrived.

Bob and Anne and blocked me from being seen as they entered, I heard several compliments given to them as they stepped in. I heard Marcus' voice and then Kayla's. I was disappointed that I couldn't see Kayla's reaction to Anne's costume. I was also curious to see what she was wearing. When finally stepped in I quickly scanned the room. Marcus and his wife were wearing Buzz Light Year and Jessie costumes, they were huge Disney people. Kayla was in a Wonder Woman costume and looked hot. I didn't see Zach.

"Wow, I took a second to figure it out. That is a great costume, Dixie from Emergency, right?" Marcus said.

"Yes, figured since you all think I am Zach's nurse I might as well look the part." I said with not a lot of confidence.

I hadn't noticed Walt and his wife were also in the room also. She was wearing a sexy cop uniform and he was a in a stripped prisoner costume. I also saw Kayla give me a big smile and wink as she looked over my costume. There was a knock on the door, I turned to answer it as it swung open. The young kid who worked on the engine company stepped in the door wearing a football uniform trailed by a young girl wearing a cheerleading outfit. I welcomed them before starting to return to kitchen.

The kitchen was fairly crowded, so I moved over to the dinning area. When I rounded the corner, I saw Zach who had just stepped in from the porch. Our eyes met and it took a second before he realized it was me. His huge smile appeared on face while his eyes went from surprise to something different, possibly lust, never having had a man look at me like that I wasn't sure what the look was.

"Wow. You look... great."

"Thanks, surprised?" I couldn't meet his eyes.

"Yes, but maybe not, if I think about it."

"Really? I was hoping I would surprise you." I was getting a little more confident, so I batted the big fake eye lashes as I said it.

He smiled at me. "So, do you think Dixie and Johnnie Gage ever hooked up?"

Just as I started to respond a large group spilled into the room having finished getting their beers or filling their wine glasses out on the back deck. I moved into the kitchen to help Anne who was bringing out the food that had been in the fridge and putting it on the table.

I noticed that Zach didn't have anything to drink and told him I would get him a beer and pour it into the special cup he used for his drinks. I moved through the kitchen to the back door passing Zach's lieutenant who was wearing a gangster suit and his wife in a flapper dress. She smiled at me seeing my outfit.

While I was out getting Zach's beer and a large glass of wine for myself Kayla came outside. "You look great."

"Thanks, so do you. I am pretty sure you were meant to be Wonder Woman." I responded.

"I have to tell you, if I didn't know that you had your eyes on someone else here tonight, I think I would be tempted to find out if you could give me the best of both worlds." She looked right in my eyes as she said that. There was no laugh or smile so I think she was serious.

"Hmmm... I thought you had your eye on someone else here tonight?"

"Maybe and I have been making sure she knows that, but I haven't gotten a good feel from her what her interest level is." Again, she was direct in her comment.

"I think you might find out her interest level tonight." I smiled and moved to door as I heard her wishing me good luck.

I found Zach and handed him his beer as I did, I leaned in close to him. "Make sure you pace yourself, there is a reason I didn't take care of you earlier today. I want you to enjoy this outfit completely." I dragged my hand across his crotch as I moved away.

As the evening went on and more alcohol was consumed, the more jokes I heard about me being taking care of Zach and being his nurse. I took them all in stride and surprisingly so did Zach. I honestly expected him to defend himself against even the innuendo that there was something going on with us. Instead, he either ignored it our forced a fake smile and laugh.

Anne and I ended up outside together while refreshing our wine glasses and getting our men another beer.

"So. Based on how Zach had been looking at you all night, you are going to get some dick in your butt tonight. Ready for that?" Anne asked.

"Yes, I think so. How about you. How are things going with Kayla?"

"Well, Bob has given me the green light as long as he can watch. Just trying to figure out if Kayla is okay with that." Anne was grinning but her cheeks were reddening.

"Good luck. And remember I will want to hear every detail if you hook up." I laughed.

"Of course, girlfriend. I expect the same thing. Remember lots of lube. Good luck." She turned and headed back inside.

As the evening went on the crowd thinned until it was just Anne, Bob, Kayla, Marcus and his wife, and of course me and Zach. I had done a good job of pacing both of us on our alcohol consumption so I knew he would be able to perform. Based on the looks and the discreet touching, including a little grinding on my ass, I knew he was expecting me to honor my promise of getting him off tonight.