Nurse Dixie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Marcus' wife told him it was time for them to get going. They said their farewells to the others in the kitchen and Zach and I walked them to the door. After what seemed like a way longer goodbye than necessary, Marcus told me to make sure I kept nursing Zach back to health and to take good care of him. His wife smiled and winked at me, making sure that at least they knew something was going on and they left.

We went back through the living room into the kitchen and noticed it was silent and that Anne, Bob, and Kayla were missing. We shared a funny grin at what we were sure that meant. I had picked up some glasses and plates and I was putting them in the sink. Zach came up behind me and pressed his groin against my ass while holding my hips.

"I think I have been patient all evening, but you are fucking hot in that costume and you promised to take care of me." His tone made his desire obvious.

"Your right. I did promise. Let's go upstairs to your room." I was again amazed at how sure I was of myself as I spoke.

Zach and I stopped at his door. I told him I would be right back and to not take anything off before I came back. I got to the door of my room and slowly opened it, I saw Anne's skirt laying on the floor and heard moaning. Anne was laying in the middle of my bed and Kayla had her face buried between her legs.

Sitting in a chair in the corner was Bob, his pants were at his ankle and his larger than expected dick was in his fist as he pumped it up and down. He sensed me being there and turned and looked at me with a shocked expression. I smiled at him and raised a finger to my lips, indicating him to be quiet as slipped into my closet and found the bag that Anne had given me. I grabbed the lube, leaving the condoms and slipped back out as I heard Anne saying "Oh my fucking god" I was sure she would be orgasming soon. I winked at Bob and quietly closed the door.

Returning to Zach's room I closed the door behind me. He was standing in the middle of the room, still wearing the bunker pants and white tee shirt. He looked a little nervous, which made him somehow hotter. I tried to discretely put the lube on the corner of his bed and stepped over to where he was standing. I could feel my heart beating, surprisingly it was not because of nerves, but because I was excited about what I hoped would be happening soon.

Neither of us said anything but did exchange smiles as I pulled the tee shirt out of the bunker pants and worked it up his body. He helped me pull it off and threw it over in the corner. I took a risk and kissed him on his chest while my hands made their way to the plastic buckle of the bunker pants and undid it opening the large fly section, the sound of the Velcro ripping apart breaking the silence of the room. The pants dropped down over the boots. My hand slide into his boxers and found his stiff dick, lightly stroking it as I kissed his abdomen while sinking to my knees.

Once on my knees I pulled his boxers down to his thighs and took his cock deeply in my mouth as I heard a loud sigh of appreciation from Zach. I slide my mouth back off and traced his veins with my tongue, something I loved to do, then gently sucked each ball into my mouth before stopping suddenly and standing up and looking right at him.

For the first time since I had entered the room, I was nervous. The look in his eyes was one of questioning.

I summoned all my courage and the spoke. "Step out those boots and take your shorts off."

He followed my directions and then looked at me again with a questioning look.

I took in a deep breath looked him directly in the eye and spoke. "I want you to fuck me Zach."

My eyes never left his as I spoke, and I saw his eyes widen as he understood what I had just said. He stepped out of the boots and bent down to push his boxers off. The quiet in the room was somehow deafening.

"Are you sure?" He finally broke the silence. "Have you ever done this before?"

I couldn't help but laugh. "Sure, all the time. Even though you are the first man whose dick I sucked I used to regularly get fucked in the ass. No, you idiot, I have never done this before but yes, I am sure. Please fuck me."

"Sorry. That was stupid. How do you want to do this?"

"Bent over the bed, at least to start."

I reached over and handed him the lube. Then gathering the dress up around my waist I turned and bent over the bed. Still wearing my heels, I felt my calve muscles become tight and the straps of the garter belt pull taunt. I know my legs and butt had to look amazing right then.

My ass was exposed to him and I felt more vulnerable than I ever had in my life. My dick was hard, and I reached under me to position it, so it was still trapped in my thong but pointed upward rubbing against the satin. I felt one of Zach's hands on my butt as the other moved my thong out of the way, then a finger began to rub lube around my hole before it slowly sunk into me. I gasped a little, but it was more from shock then a feeling of pain or pleasure.

"Please fuck me." I said.

I heard him chuckle and then suddenly felt the round head of his dick at my entrance. He just let it rest there with his hands on my hips and then it moved up down over my sphincter. I think he was teasing me and when I felt him lined up, I tried to push back onto it. Right, this second, I was sure I had never wanted anything more than I wanted his cock in my ass. His hand gripped my hips tighter and pushed me down onto the bed.

"Easy Baby. No rush. You are going to get all the dick you want. I have been hoping you would let me do this, especially after seeing you in this nurse uniform."

As he was talking the head had popped into me. I was no longer a virgin back there, I smiled at that thought and at the same time felt the butterflies of him calling me baby again. I wanted more of his dick, but he continued to hold me down and just let it sit there.

"God, you fuckin bastard, stop teasing me and fuck me." I pleaded with him.

His laugh was drowned out by the sudden sound of a slap on my ass cheek as one hand spanked me hard and I felt the sting of that while he impaled me with his cock, burying himself into me all the way to his balls.

"Wholly Fuck!" I cried out overwhelmed by the sting on my ass from his slap and the sting in my ass from the sudden penetration that had filled me up.

"Jesus you are a tight bitch" Zach said as he slowly rocked back and his dick slide along my passage before the tip rested again just inside my entrance.

I am not sure why exactly, but I squirmed under the grip he had on my hips as I tried to push back onto his cock, but again he held me in place. Then just as suddenly as before his hand slapped my other ass cheek and again he was buried into me up to his balls. I couldn't describe the feeling exactly, there were was so many different sensations happening at once. It felt like my ass was stuffed to the breaking point, my insides burned- somehow pleasantly, my ass cheeks stung, and my body cried out for him to move in some way.

"Zach, plus just start FUCKING me!" I cried out.

He did just that and began to saw in and out of me at a quick pace. New sensations overtook me. First, the idea of being at his mercy was possibly the most erotic feeling I had every felt and it ran through my brain. Next was the physical sensations, the burning inside me that was both pleasurable and a little painful, but in a good way. Then the feeling of my dick being trapped between my skin and my satin panties. I thought that it might not take long before I would be cuming in those panties at this rate.

"Jesus, God, Fuck." I cried out and now I was pushing back against his thrusts. The result was causing him to hit a magical spot inside me, which I knew had to be my prostrate.

"Fuck yes, fuck me, please keep fucking me."

"You are such a fucking cock slut aren't you Baby." Zach said.

Just when I thought my mind had gone numb from the physical pleasure he was giving me, he managed to call me baby again while saying I was cock slut at the same time. This fucking goddess to masculine virility was fucking both my body and my mind.

"Yes... I am your fucking cock slut." I responded.

His grip on my hips tightened and was now literally pounding his dick in and out of me. I knew I was seconds away from shooting a massive load into my panties and my hands grabbed fistfuls of the blankets on his bed.

"Fuck, don't stop, just like that fuck I am going to cum, don't fucking stop, don't fucking stop."

I have never cum that hard in my life and my dick just kept spasming. I didn't think it would ever stop and then suddenly the warm cum, the silk, and the pressure was too much, I was too sensitive. I tried to lift up, Zach hands still held me down.

"Please stop. Please stop. Please stop." I begged.

Zach stopped while bottomed out in me. "Are you okay Baby?"

"I am wonderful, that was incredible. Just a little sensitive right now."

I heard him laugh.

"Let me climb on top of you and ride you. That way you can see Dixie as you fuck her."

I felt him slowly pull out of me and suddenly felt empty inside. He moved past me and climbed on his bed laying back in the middle of it. Leaving my nurse uniform on I climbed into the bed and straddled him. I tried to get lined up so he could enter me, but he kept sliding past my hole. I finally reached back and guided him in.

"Oh fuck. It feels so great in there." He said and smile spread across his lips.

I silently agreed and nodded my head, it did feel great when he was in me. I began to rock up and down on him. Truthfully, physically, for me the sensation of him pounding me from behind was better, emotionally, though this was awesome. I felt connected to him.

I leaned forward which changed the angle we were at; I felt the tip stop just at the entrance and then felt him go all the way, in with each up and down motion I made with my hips.

It must have caused a different friction point for him. "Oh God, fuck Baby just keep doing that, almost there."

His eyes had been closed but he opened them and smiled up at me. In this new position our faces weren't far apart, I was fighting an urge to kiss him. I wanted to add that to the emotional connection I felt from him being inside me. Listening to his breathing quicken, I picked up my pace and was moving up and down faster on his dick.

"Oh Fuck, almost, almost, fuck me." He cried out.

He locked eyes with me and then with no warning one hand shot up behind my neck and pulled my mouth to his. We were kissing hard, our tongues wrestling, when I felt him shoot his hot cum into me. I tightened my ass and tried to use it to milk out every drop.

He broke the kiss. "Jesus, fuck me, my God."

He suddenly grabbed my hips to stop me from moving. "Please stop. Stop"

"You okay Sweetie?" I asked with a big grin.

"Perfect, that was fucking awesome. Just a little sensitive right now."

We both laughed and I decided to take a chance and leaned forward and kissed him again. It was gentler than the first one, but he was kissing me back. I felt him softening and eventually he just slid out of me.

I got up and went to the bathroom across the hall. I had cum leaking out of me and cum all over the front of me. I cleaned myself up the best I could, then got a new towel and soaked it with warm water. I went back, Zach was laying in the same position he had been in when I left. I cleaned him up and gave his dick a soft kiss.

I motioned for him to get out of bed and stand up. I unzipped my nurse uniform and let it drop to the floor, I stepped out of my heels. Lifting the cover of his bedding, I slid under it, and without being told to Zach slide in beside me. Soon we were spooning together.

"Zach, that was amazing. Please don't be an asshole in the morning and ruin it, okay."

"Don't worry Baby, I won't." He said as he pulled me tight against him and kissed my shoulder.