All Comments on 'Nursed Back to Health'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
domrogerdomrogerover 14 years ago
Unlikely

An unlikely story made believable by excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

Very good story. Enjoyed reading it.

humminbeanhumminbeanover 14 years ago
Charming!

Not my experience of hospitals, but the experience I might have wished for. I'm coming back to check your other stories!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
That was one of the best stories I have ever read

I do have my favourite authors but I will check out your other stuff. I could have used this kind of nursing after my brain tumor operation. But she just got married. I think of her as my little English pain specialist. In case you're reading HEY JOANNE.......Babe you have beautiful tits. Yes, I saw you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why not me?!

I've never broken anything, even though I'm over 50! The couple of minor ops I've had in the last ten years have needed only a couple of days in hospital, so I never got this kind of chance - maybe I should go and get myself properly broken!

Really loved it - can we have more, PLEASE?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I think.

I think there are a whole lot of places yet to go on this story - as a bike ride - ect.ect.!! Live together - marriage or just plain love each other. Write like they say in Cajun Country, kick it up a notch.! Great story and really enjoyed the way you layed it out. Thanks.

seeloseeloover 14 years ago
Hot!

Very hot story. I loved the sex and the budding relationship made it even hotter.

The bit with the the breaking up with the girl friend felt forced and just interupted the flow of the story without really adding anything though.

a_older_genta_older_gentover 14 years ago
good story

I really enjoyed the story and how it built. I also think the break up in the middle broke the flow. Also having spent about a month in the hospital when you are in pain and on meds sex is not the first thing on your mind and I dont think some one with broken ribs could do what he did. But I enjoyed the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

Great story, well written. Your characters developed nicely.

A continuation would be well received.

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdrieover 13 years ago
Good story, but a not so minor detail

This was a nice story, it moved along, it was erotic, but... not only is it unethical for a nurse to carry on with a patient, we can't. In the hospital, we have 6-8 to care for and we can hardly run off with one. We don't even bathe or toilet them ourselves generally these days, it's left to the unlicensed staff, we're too busy. So needless to say we wouldn't exactly get the chance to fool around with one. Although they do get aroused.

I know I'm being picking bringing in that pesky reality and you certainly didn't make her out to be a slut at all which I really, really, really appreciate. And it was a well written, sexy, sexy story that earned from me five stars!!!

Airdrie, an Ivy League trained RN

aznpimpaznpimpalmost 13 years ago
@star

I understand your point. Yes reality can kill the buzz of a story. Maybe he just has really good healthcare. Hah. No but seriously nurses are very important in what they do.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Now that one truly ROCKED

Not even a need to ignore any loyalty or integrity issue in this one - it is the kind of fantasy that is purely a winner for everyone -

And having worked in hospitals most of my life and had a stay or two in them as well, it is not entirely impossible just very unlikely - which makes it perfect -

Great job-

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OUTSTANDING

I only wish more of the many stories I read could live up to the level of this one.

Sorry I am not a member so have to sign on as many others that really don't want writers to know who they are, sorry.

Papagriz

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
It doesn't get better than this!!!

As reading this story, it is so well balanced and paced to flow without showing all the beans ay once. The story is is written as good as it gets. The content of this story didn't hurt either ; being all peachy and fuzzy. Even before the girlfriend arrived I was hoping she faded away. The main characters had found a piece of life's apple pie in a gentle heart warming slow building love. I can find anything more gratifying in a story unless you have a sequel. This author was skillful and masterfully developed and nailed a little heavenly love story to perfection. Thank you for a piece of heaven!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice one

Very enjoyable story, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Written!

Spicy, enjoyable, believable and well paced, thought out. A little erotic mind games between adults without being craziness. The last part where she comes into his room all gussied up makes the big statement, she bought the "A" game after she figured he was all into her. The other nurse just helped the both of them out by the plain language facts of what she saw. Superb!!

These type stories are great when thrown in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nicely done

Thanks for taking the time to write this and share it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beautiful

This is a very beautiful story realistic and nice, like it A LOT!

It is nice to read some story sometime that does warm your heart. I like the more explicit stories very much too. But once in a while it is nice to have something a little nit deeper.

Very nicely written.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And...

I forgot to write that it would be very nice to see this story developed into a multi-part story.

The two main characters are worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excelent

Great story - I'd love to see this continued please.. :)

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
my only complaint

My only complaint: Too short!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too short

i agree. too short. i want to see what his "shady" girlfriend's reaction...haha

BestreadingBestreadingover 8 years ago
Sequel Please

Cries out for a sequel / continuation of the story. A chapter 2 is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So nice

I love this because it is something I want.

cruisewestcruisewestalmost 5 years ago
Good story

Well written and quite romantic too! I want more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a matterof interest, why didn't you do a Chapter 2?

j

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

A beautiful story. It’s begs continuation, but good nonetheless.

afosi2604afosi2604about 1 year ago

Another winner. Another opportunity to develop further.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I had a 2 week stay in the hospital last year and I was blessed with several angels posed as nurses. A couple that I would have died for a relationship with.

tsgtcapttsgtcaptabout 1 month ago

Thank you. Again, for a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10421 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS