All Comments on 'Nursing The Enemy Ch. 01'

by SylviaG

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
does anyone make since out of this story

i was lost, characters changed so often, i didnt even finish 1st chapter, hope someone else has better luck reading than i did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Confusing as hell

I am not going to bother reading subsequent chapters. From the tags the woman cheats and completely disrespects her husband. I have a feeling you are british.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Confused

Could the author please explain just who is who in this confusing story.I got lost in it several times.

ryu77ryu77over 15 years ago
What-

Needs more proofreading. Jumping too much around between scenes I don't understand what the hell is happening.

I guess Dave wants Karen to cuckold him with Paul, but got in an accident. Mille was Paul's fiance and was dumped on her wedding day. ... ARGHHH confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Where was the story

This was poorly written and developed. Even if it was a video, it wouldn't make sense

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Please could the author explain this chapter?

I get the general idea but that is it. No structure to this story at all. So if the writer wants us to read the next chapter then please explain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Besides being of a woman who is very wrong in

her motivations, she isnt being a nurse, she is being a teenage girl in fantasy land. She wrongs everyone but most of all she humiliates and disrespects herself. The husband should go on and serve divorce papers on her, she doesnt love him or lust for him. She serves him sex as if it is something she doesnt want to do and shows no respect or love for him. The writer has used a very mishmash style of throwing things together to try and let the reader figure it out. The flow would have been much better had she written either an introduction or has a dialogue between the husband and wife stating why she should not be on the case and her reasons for so doing. Personally I consider her just an immature stupid little girl playing grown up games.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Jesus Fuck

What in gods name was that? Was there a story in the middle of all those nonsensical words?

DjmcljrDjmcljrover 15 years ago
What?

I agree with GW66. An explanation is needed. As to your previous writing this has the potential to be another "garbage story". You changed your "genre", did you change your mindset? For my further reading of your story depends on you. Your constant bouncing between situations and spouse and foe, detracted from your smooth flow of your story. I will state that I do not choose, as is my right as a reader to make my comment as anon. Don McLellan

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
great story!

Very well done! Feeling confusion, frustration and even a bit of anger sets the correct mood for this pot-boiler! Explanations will come when they come. Who is right, who is wrong, and who the hell is Paul?

torchthebitchtorchthebitchover 15 years ago
No rush to judgement

I had a problem with my first story in that the divisions to sections were not carried through the formatting. A number of people complained that it made the story difficult to follow. I eventually worked out a way to delineate the scenes. This story is, in my opinion well written, but for most readers, including me, would benefit from clear breaks to indicate the shifts. i think it would then score more highly.

roadbirdroadbirdover 15 years ago
bitch

should have never even talked to the asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry, but I feel like Abbott when Costello explained "Who's on First"!

Google or Wiki "Who's on First". (You need to be American or understand American Baseball!) If you haven't heard it, listen to a version on YouTube. If you understand American baseball, you will see why I'm as confused as Abbott was, about this story so far. I won't be reading any more chapters.

I can't figure out who's on first, and I don't give a darn!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 5 years ago
From another world

Where a nurse can sit quietly by a patients bospital bedside reading a book on hospital time

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

What a confusing price of dirt.

All I can understand is that Paul is a pussyhound and this stupid married nurse is playing fire with the pussy hound prick. Reading this really gave me a headache and no I aint gonna read the next chqpter as this is going to be a cuck story as the stupid Karen can' contain herself sampking Paul.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous