All Comments on 'Nympho Mother Pt. 04'

by UncleWayne

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Her sex life

My mother dreamed of having one weekend of uninhibited multiple men. Telling me about this was part of our foreplay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great story

keep going

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
Very sluty

Not very different

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Quit bitchin'

The author said at the beginning that this was just a quick toss-off story without his typical plot and character build up. Fun to read one like this occasionally. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

When the hell is David going to fuck her ass? And also, it would help if you described what each character looked like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Since there is no part 3 or ending

Reading this story had strong possibilities. Where it lacked was in physical description.

Since it has been almost two years now, I toyed with this and here is what I came up with.

I now knew what the rush was for My father had invited his boss and manager of the company Mr. Thomas to come over and fuck my mother.

Shit never ends here, but at least my Mom will get hers. That’s one thing about her… she needs a dick in her every day, and sometimes more than one. I have fucked her enough time, I should know.

But I figured out this setup pretty quickly. Dad’s boss drills mom, dad either gets a hefty raise or a raise and a promotion. Smart move.

The ending you gave this went flat with no idea of a chapter or part three. You need to work on that more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous