All Comments on 'O.I.N.D. GILF'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 328 Comments
hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 13 years ago
Outstanding...

I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
another author

another author who paints men up to be idiots, it belongs in the sci fi genre.

mike2710mike2710almost 13 years ago
Very good

Thanks great story of love through the ages. Thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas.

Mousse9Mousse9almost 13 years ago

Certainly a different tale. But a grandmother?! Wow. Difficult to wrap my head around.

I don't think I have much to say, right now.

dallasburgdallasburgalmost 13 years ago
beautiful

That was a real tea jerker. Very captivating and well written. A lot of emotional swings as well.

Thanks for the time you put into it.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 13 years ago
The best thing about Stang's stories

is that he is unafraid. He takes chances. He thinks outside the box. Readers never seem to tire of the cookie cutter revenge stories, but writers do tire of them. Stang reaches out, looking for new ways to tell the age old story of love and fidelity. That is a very good thing and we need more writers with that courage.

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 13 years ago
WOW!!

Another GREAT TALE. Good Characters. Sometimes DEATH is the worst thing that can happen to someone. Being alone is the pitts.Again a good story. MORE LIKE THIS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Circus clown? Really?

Always a great tale, a fun read that is often funny. Will be looking for your next yarn in a week or so, thanks for writing.

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 13 years ago
Yep,

another GREAT read!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

Your best work so far!

wdonaldwdonaldalmost 13 years ago
Damn

you can make a grown man cry.

toddster119toddster119almost 13 years ago
Wow!!!

I have to say, your story brought me to the point of crying 3 times and the third time I couldn't hold it back. I really like this story and will probably ready it again. Like another reviewer, you made another grown man cry.

Good job! I hope to see more like this from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

that was a great story

Raptor5Raptor5almost 13 years ago
Hot

Excellent story. Kind of like my marriage. She was 24 years older and lasted almost thirty years. She passed on July 21,2011. We had lots of good times.

So this story hit home very hard. But I'll not take the last step. I'll live on for now.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Really Fine Story

Nothing Sci-Fi about it. Just the amount of good sense shown by many of the characters was a bit unreal, especially since strong negative reaction would be the coin of the realm!

Great work, but the jag bothered me,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW What a great story!

Thank you, Sir.

You have wrote the new # 1 story on this site.

Thank you again.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago
5 stars

1. There are a few women who age slower then the majority of the women.

2. The excellent French movie star Yves Montand lived in similar marriage as this pair was in the story.

3. This is a good story as majority of Stangstar06's stories.

Fighting41Fighting41almost 13 years ago
Wow 5+ Stars

It has been a very long time that a story has moved me to tears the way that this one did.

Thank you Stang this is as close to the perfect story I think I am likely to find on this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
THE BEST

SECOND TIME I READ THE STORY AND IT WAS PURE ENJOYMENT. THIS COULD BE YOUR BEST STORY TO DATE AND THAT IS A HARD THING TO ACCOMPLISH WITH ALL THE STORIES YOU HAVE WRITTEN. ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU FOR SHARING AND PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

ryu77ryu77almost 13 years ago
Loved it!

OK, so now I wish to know how will you get a mustang on board a cruiseship....LOL!!

SKHPSKHPalmost 13 years ago
One of StangsStars best

Goes directly to the heart and the crotch.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
O.I.N.D starstang stories

I'm sitting here with a tear running down my eye, people looking at me funny and it's all your fault!! You sir are truly a master, one of your best yet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
where exactly was he?

Was he on the rear of a ship or on a cliff? I think I got a bit confused at the end although I agree the rest of the story was simply brilliant!

TruckerguyTruckerguyalmost 13 years ago
WOW

Stang This is to my way of thinking your very best story.

My wife calls me a romantic fool...And this one just

touched my heart. Thanks and hope for more soon...

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Well...

Always enjoyed your stories - but this one struck a hard note in me......

A superb story.

Thank You.

hodunkhodunkalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful Love Story !

What a perfect love story! This by far your best effort. Man you are a superb AUTHOR . Thank You for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
another home run

I don't know how you do it, but you keep on delivering the goods, plain and simple. there's a lot of people here who should read your work, and find out how it's really done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i know a person with a similar as the main character are they related

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The BEST story

Sir....That story was the BEST story i have read here in MONTHS. I eagerly await your next. NOW, i have to go back and re read all your others!!!

ChrispeChrispealmost 13 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for such a heart warming story, it is one that i can really relate to.

FertileMind69FertileMind69almost 13 years ago
Wow...

Of all of the stories that I have read on this site, this one stands out as THE BEST. I am sitting here with a tear in my eye! Some of the others who left comments clearly know nothing about love, and how finding someone who you connect with completely can change your life. I am a fan, and will now read your work much more often. Thank you is hardly enough!

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 13 years ago
Greeat stuff as always

A rather large departure from your usual stuff

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzalmost 13 years ago
another fine job

you write gooder and gooder each time

PTBzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Damn, I really hate you!

Making a 66 year old, 200 lb, football coach cry....again. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Raptor5 tell us about your story

Great plot, lovely characters.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
Entertaining as always....

...this time with some emotion.But I think you do dark better. Too bad the lit editors carry edicts to the absurd. The ending was telegraphed (somewhat unavoidable) and some of the factoids were not of this earth as usual but one of your best.

sojomansojomanover 12 years ago
Thank you ...

for a wonderful story. Deeply touching and heart warming, despite the sad end, which I can understand. You really know how to make an old man cry :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A classic!!

What a great story, your writing seems to improve with every story. Although I'm not yet 66, the story did make me cry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Maybe the best yet,,,

I love your stories....can't wait til the next one comes....i look daily for stories from you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Agree With Anon

Raptor, please, tell us your story, and why you choose life. Most excellent work, SS06.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Every so often

There should be a way that readers could select a sixth star every so often.

This was a more than five star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
simply put, this is a great love story.

Thank you for writing it.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Very enjoyable story

I could probably find a nit or two to pick but I enjoyed the whole too much to bother. Nice work.

bartolobartoloover 12 years ago
very good wirting; originality displayed

This story is superb. The story shows originality and thought. It's well organized. Keep writing: You're good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This story should have a 6th star, no question about it.

none

oddonexoddonexover 12 years ago
YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN

Every day I check the new Literotica stories. I look for the Loving Wives stories. I like the revenge stories. You do the best on these. Then I look for your name. Because you write other kind of stories. When I see your name I know I am going to have a good read. Keep on writing what you want to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not stars but tears

I lost my wife almost 10 years ago to cancer...like your character, she was my soul mate...now instead of growing old with her and living out a happy life, I am just growing older...no stars for approval, but 100 tears of sadness and the joyful memories we had while together....a great story...thank you kind sir

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

agree about needing a sixth star for this one. Are you Tom Clancy doing a bit of moonlighting on the quiet??

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Dang!

Posted for 5 days and already 50 comments! None negative! I too loved it. I have been reading Scorpio44s stories and you are fearless like he is...

I think of Demi Moore and Aston Kutchner and understand them better now.

You are growing as others have said. You are at least one of the top 20 great writers on this site...and I too depend on you to keep me entertained in my old age.

I expect to see another 50 comments praising your work. I look forward to Patricai51's, Scorpio's, PapaToad's, along with the many other great writer's comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!!!

Six, seven, even ten stars for this story. I just finished it and can hardly see my monitor screen. SS, this IS the best ever from you! Excellent character development, plot, climax, and ending. Makes me glad my wife is still with me and how much I really DO love her.

sengimaxsengimaxover 12 years ago
Best Ever

fantastic story has it all. Best plot story line and ending. I had tears in my eyes at the end!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bravo

this is the first time I write here ,you're story is the best I read and I admit it brought tears to my eyes as

I am sure it did to many others readers.

flcitations pour votre histoire.

northlandernorthlanderover 12 years ago
Superlative

What more can be said about the story than my title. Stangstar you did it again

LechemanLechemanover 12 years ago
Simply Wonderful & Touching

Every now and then a story comes along that is brilliant. This story had me enthralled from the beginning to the very end. And like a lot of readers I too had the tissues out - a remarkable piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!

I can't say any more, I don't have the words.

cpetecpeteover 12 years ago
Damn dude....

No words...

iamanogreiamanogreover 12 years ago
Thank You

Excellent read.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
just awesome

One of the best I read anywhere

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Scary good d00d -

You do suck though - how the fuck do I read this and still try to get something useful; done with my day - I cannot even see with the crap in my eyes -

Great work -

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
You just can put it any better

57 to 3, out of 60 comments 57 good and three bad. The bad ones aren't that bad. Like I say all the time, SS06 can fucking write. 5 stars once again

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

WOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Powerful

Man; This was bitter sweet; tender; and at the end very fulfilling. He's not broken anymore, but complete. I really like how this one turned out.

MystykOneMystykOneover 12 years ago
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww!!!!!!!!!!

gawd i actually cried like a baby......

i dont even know what to say.........

*claps wildly while standing with tears runnin down ma face*

TechRaiderTechRaiderover 12 years ago
very nice!

get off your ass and write another damn fine story! =)

LechemanLechemanover 12 years ago
Second Time Reading with Same Results!

I read this story again and still felt the tears of joy and sadness.... a remarkable and beautiful piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
beautiful

this is definitely a piece of art, very touching and I loved reading it, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
outstanding

Great read, one of the best, thanks for writing

Simple_PathSimple_Pathover 12 years ago
Reply

Not really sexual, but will storylike awesomeness though. This story was perfect for me, because I was just looking for a story. The length was appropriate and those two bitches got their punishments... The foreshadowing of Mona being a cheating slut was a nice touch as well. 5 stars, I'll have to read more to see if you can do the erotica part of 'literotica' well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Heart Warming and Sad

One of the best I have read. Such a story and the theme it holds is just a credit to your talent. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wish I could give it a 10

Quite a good read. I only hope I can do a tenth as well when I finally get around to submitting my first story.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
One of your best if not THE best!

Judging from previous comments I was not the only one touched by the drama in this story. Great, Great Job!!!

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
True...

That's the way a Man loves a Woman - shame they can't love us like we do them.

Great story - thanks very much.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
OOOF!

I didn't think I'd like a grandma tale. I had a very hard time buying it on an intellectual level.

This was a very emotional tale.

Thank you for writing.

You still both need to learn how to do quotation marks. (I can't help myself...)

katibkatibover 12 years ago
Better Every Time

This is the third time that I've read this great story, and my appreciation grows each time. I read it to see how a very good author handles plot, characterization, dialogue, etc. Surely you must have had a particular person in mind from whom to model the remarkable Kath. I keep one of her quotes at hand: "But the thing to remember is that life is very short. When you get to be my age you'll realize that no one ever dies thinking that they had too damned much fun. They always wish that they'd done more." She, and you, may be often imitated, never duplicated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dammit, man!

I'm too old to be boo-hooing like this. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dead Center

Just an outstanding story-well-written. well-plotted, and very romantic. Very, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sins of the persons catch up to them, and finding the life and the way to continue, even in death.

KirkelKirkelover 12 years ago
Favorite

GILF...At 1st it made me turn away, now I call it one of my top 10. Sat there and cried my eyes out when she died...then felt happiness when he did.

Loved it. Rob

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
The Greatest Compliment

Stang, people tell you all the time how good a writer you are. For me to do the same would have little if any impact. After reading this story, I thought of a better way to praise your efforts. Allow me to tell you that you managed to make an old Marine cry. God bless you Sir! Semper Fi!

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
Now that is the greatest compliment,I have ever seen,to any author.

The statement by "Cueball". It is more valuable than any Pulitzer prize. And,without any exaduration, totally true.

FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlover 12 years ago
oh my gosh!

tears (real ones) are in my eyes right now. what an absolutely beautiful and well written story! thank you so much for sharing it with us for FREE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you. I haven't adequate words,so just...thank you.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
Another read...

...and another set of tears.

Just as heartwarming now as the first time I read it. I put this story among my top 10 list of stories I've seen to date on this site that truly demonstrate emotionally committed lifelong love. Thank you, sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow. Best story I've seen on Lit.

Great story. I'm in awe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOLY FUCK !!!

you did not seriously write that....no fucking way !!! no fucking way !!!!

BEST STORY EVER....EVER...EVERRR!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

I don't have the vocabulary to describe my reaction to this story. If your goal is to be a writer full time, you are well on your way.

TruGentMuldunTruGentMuldunover 12 years ago
F@^k Dude

Literally the best story I have read on this site. It was a deep honor to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fabulous

What an amazing story! i was gripped till the end moving and heart warming. well written

thank you for a lovely story

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
I admit it

I was looking for the mustang. I enjoyed reading this again. It is STILL a great read.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
The Best!!

Stang, you outdid yourself. Congrats on a great tale, well told. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

Just an amazing story and it made me cry like a baby. Is good, nice and so sad.

You definetively got it in you to be a great writer. Please, dont ever stop writing!

justoldijustoldiover 12 years ago
Excellent

Good plot twists. A simply wonderful love story. Keep up the good work and thanks for taking the time to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMGosh

That was like the best love story soap opera combined. I just fell in love with the characters and plot and everything Keep writing please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic Writing! Thank you!!

Well, I'm a little slower reader than most folks, I think. So, it's way past my bedtime, but I had to finish this story of yours. It was more than worth the time!!! I found myself enveloped by it, and the characters quickly jumped from the screen into my mind. I knew I was in the midst of a good read when I got to the 3rd or 4th page and realized *I* had given each character a physical personification, even though you only described 2 of them directly in the story: Kath and Katt. hehehe Yeah, I was hooked and just had to finish it out. :)

Thank you for your time and effort putting it together and I'm going to watch for more from the lover of Mustangs. :)

Donald

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love

Thank you for teaching me all about love, I am 71 year old and i just fondout what

Love it thank very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An absolutely beautiful love story

I read this story, expecting the same arousal from everything else that I've read on Literotica. Instead I found a truly heart wrenching love story. Beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pure Gold!

One of the finest on Lit. A perfectly written yarn that has the ability to tug one's heartstrings.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
Asshole

you did it again. now i need a box of kleenex and you get another 5.

drfeelrealdrfeelrealabout 12 years ago
Just amazing

I had a feeling when he said hold my coat,he was going to jump,I dont know why,but it seemed a fitting end.I was hoping that the grandaughter would pull it together and be a bright spot in his life,not as a lover,just get it together.I also wished you hadnt made her out to be such a complete slut and loser,just an affair with a teacher would have sufficed,especially on their anniversary.I dont think a woman as kind and loving as kath would leave her grandaughter to wallow in a squalid world.I would have thought she would at least make one last effort and then Katt would wake up and smell the reality burning,even though technically she wasnt a blood relative,due to her mom being a ho.It was a great story and I would have done a few things different,but that would have made it my story,not yours.You are more talented than it takes to post here,Id buy one of your books,just saying.

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesabout 12 years ago
@ cantbuymy

How could you jack off to this man, seriously......

Kidding could you hand me some Kleenex too, Double S has gone and made my eyes all leaky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous