Obedience

Story Info
Following his wishes.
811 words
4.33
10.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a shorty. Enjoy!

**I do not promote or encourage incest. The relationship described below is a consensual dynamic between a Daddy Dom and his submissive.**

--

"Papa wants you to orgasm for him."

"Yes, Sir."

I stood, stripped off my shorts and panties, and then sat back in the corner of the couch wearing only my light T-shirt sans bra. Waiting.

After another minute and he didn't move from his reclined position in his chair, I realized he wasn't going to touch me. I suppressed a whimper. Barely.

"Are you wet?"

I knew I was, but I reached between my legs for proof. My index and middle finger were glistening when I removed them and held my hand up for him to see. "Yes, Papa."

He smiled and folded his hands in his lap.

My eyes lingered on the spot he now covered. What lie beneath. But my gaze shot back up to his dark eyes at his next words.

"Tell me how you masturbate."

I arched an eyebrow at him. He knew how I did it. He'd done it to me himself many times. But at his own arch, I said, "I start by lightly stroking my fingers over my pussy. Then I press harder. Push between my lips. Start rubbing my clit back and forth with one finger. Then in circles. Dip my finger into my wetness and use it on my clit. Then I just alternate between rubbing and lightly stroking. My other hand plays with my breasts."

"Mmmmm. You like them played with."

It was a statement of fact he only knew too well. The object of his comment grew firmer...heavier as I remembered him fondling them just last night.

I licked my lips, my voice raspier when I answered, "Yes, I do."

"They are yummy."

Heat filled my cheeks this time at the memory of his mouth kissing and sucking on them...his tongue licking.

"Just keep playing and rubbing until you orgasm and say my name. I love it when you say it."

I hesitated again, aching to feel his fingers on me. In me. At the corner of his mouth turning down though, I said, "Yes, Sir."

With his eyes on mine, I stretched my right leg out on the chaise and propped my left foot between my cushion and the rest of the couch. Then his gaze dropped when I slid my right hand over my pussy and my left hand under my shirt.

I watched him watching me while I teased myself on the surface. But my eyes drifted shut when I pressed my fingertips against the soft, warm flesh, parting my lips. I touched the dampness of my arousal and moaned.

His heavy breathing was like a soundtrack softly playing in my head. My fingers took on a life of their own. Knowing where to rub, to circle, to flick to get the right sensation and reaction. All while my left hand cupped and caressed my breasts, thumb and fingertips grazing over my nipples as they pebbled.

My fingers between my legs teased my clit. Dipping down for more silkiness. Rubbing it into my swollen flesh with light, circular strokes. Taking me deeper under until the only breath I heard was my own.

I wanted to look at him...to see what he was doing. But my eyelids were too heavy. I was too lost in finding that release.

He didn't speak. At least not out loud. But I could hear him in my head, his voice clear as he coaxed me on.

"That's it. That's my baby. Such a good girl for Papa. Doesn't that feel good?"

I imagined my fingers were his. Stroking. Building the tension. Drawing my essence out as my moans deepened and were joined with whimpers. As my body opened further for him.

Pinching and rolling my nipple between thumb and forefinger, I rubbed my clit harder. Faster. Fingertips flitted over the tight, sensitive ring of my tunnel.

I willed my mind to drift away but also focus on reaching that pinnacle.

The elusive climax was right there. If only...

"Cum." The word was in my head like the lightest breeze blowing past my ear though he hadn't moved. Hadn't spoken.

"Papa!" I cried out, still rubbing and pinching through my explosion. My hips rocked against the cushions, my legs clamping down on my hand.

Everything went still. I heard only my ragged breaths. Felt my heart pounding wildly in my chest and ears. Then syncopated breathing joined mine. Deep groans.

I forced my eyes open enough to see Papa stretched out in his chair. His cock was in hand, his expression now glazed though still on my pussy.

A lazy smile stretched across my face as I nestled into the cushions and listened to him find his own release. To him growling out my name.

~H