All Comments on 'Observing Christmas Traditions'

by KennyWright

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
HamsterHamsterover 13 years ago
Great Story!

This, without a doubt is one of the best themed stories in a long, long time. The mixture of family, love, tradition, tension, and sex was perfect. As a parent of adult children myself I could easily see myself in the story. Well written and very well edited, there were no distractions from getting the full effect. Fabulous effort!

FirebrainFirebrainover 13 years ago
:D

You seem to know exactly what to mention and exactly how to describe it, without ever intruding on the story itself. The dialogue is natural and well paced, and there's a gentle, evocative air to the story which intensifies as we breeze over the arc. A five from me :)

SeesFourEverSeesFourEverover 13 years ago
Nicely done!

Very nicely done. Good characterization and nice pace. Hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent

it says it all. EXCELLENT !!!

SteinermanSteinermanover 13 years ago
A solid 10!

What a great story! I loved every word. Thank you so much for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I loved it it was a great storey. I hope you write many more.

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
The irony, conflict, Love, word pictures, the romance seems like just yesterday... we were young.

KW,

How long was this in your head? We were there with you, living in their pictured souls. Glad you shared it with us on Lit.

x

KAIJFKAIJFover 13 years ago
So Nice

I just love happy Christmas stories!

Thanks

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlabout 13 years ago
Wonderful!

Touching, romantic, emotional, passionate, and exquisitely written. Well done! I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Too much a "Romance Novel" and too predictable, but a good read. Erotic description was good

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
BRAVO!!!

What a great romance story. This is one of my favorite stories. I always like a story with a happy ending.5***** toby9790.

theo_minortheo_minorabout 12 years ago
Sweet. . .

"Cinderella's slipper didn't fit this good."

Delightful turn of phrase. . .

A tad 'stock-standard' as to the plot-line, but you do a great job of portraying the passion as they finally admit their love for each other. . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well, ok...

I suppose the story line is both traditional and largely, although not entirely, predictable (the exception being my anticipation of a little something more from Maggie, a wonderfully sketched character with intriguing potential, who appeared and disappeared all too quickly). The difference between this and other similar stories, though, is this one - yours - was so exquisitely written. Picturesque, heartfelt and entirely believable (without, I thought, too much schmaltz). Very nice story, indeed. Thanks.

MrVdogMrVdogabout 12 years ago
hah! I woulda gone for Maggie-

I like fresh peaches better than worn slippers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

well written and very very magical

burningloveburninglovealmost 10 years ago
Excellent! and Well Written!

One of my top favourites! Excellent character and story development! Well written and story flow! I particularly liked the interplay of the sisters. Should be a 10, but the story voting can only allow a 5 as the top score. Sorry.............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
???

So it seems like she always had a thing for Charlie.... WELL what was the skank thinking getting fucked by so many in the house before FINALLY letting Charlie IN??? but she is such a good girl don't you know...BEWARE Charlie she will break your heart and cheat eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
eh

too cheesy and cringy as fuck. whiny and immature charlie, looks like he just matured in body but still thinks like a pubescent 14 year old. stopped reading when they finished baking the pie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Still one of my all-time favorites here. To the folks who don't like it, Hey, this is the

"Romance" section of LIT. If you don't like this one, you are definitely in the wrong section. Maybe you should go look at the "SMBD" section, or maybe the "Incest"

section would give you a little more thrills.

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love it!!

My favourite of all times...great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic Story

One of my all-time favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Without a doubt, one of my top three favorite stories here on Lit. I don’t understand why it’s scored so low, it should be a perfect 5. In my opinion, it is.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 5 years ago
@ Anon 03/04/18

Because some of us feel bad for Maggie perhaps?

Horseman68Horseman68over 4 years ago
Great Christmas Story.

What a great Christmas story. So well written with intimate characters. Believe it is one of my favorites on this site. Many bravos, and thank you.

ScoratScoratover 3 years ago
I’m sorry but

... I was kind of hoping Charlie would end up with Maggie. Seems like she had a crush on him and she seemed the more lively sister. I know “Claudie” (ugh) was a main character so we knew how it would end but she seemed much more suited to Robert. Loved the “I... shit...” when she saw them kissing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is one of my favorite stories on this site

I dig it up and re-read it every Christmas.

Like the previous commenter, I too had a soft spot for Maggie, but I think that was just a little crush. In the end, probably Claudia had the deeper connection with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good but

maggie maggie maggie maggie maggie ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous