All Comments on 'Obsession'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
kudos

kudos on another sweet story.

i knew a couple like this, the guy wasn't all there and worked in gardening, the brighter wife was a shy big girl. but they were happy, with kids, until she died lately of lung cancer. (smoking + asbestos in the old house.)

Tail End PeteTail End Petealmost 18 years ago
Good, heartwarming story

that kept my interest. Keep 'em coming, DG.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another very good one DG!!!

Time after time you turn out excellent stories. This was another of the really good ones. I think everyone knows some people like your characters. Again, you are one of the best on this site. I always look for your name, regardless of catagory!

An avid fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
ah life

Another interesting one from u. In reality it is life even though it begins with fantasy, lies, fear and a lack of self worth. We r what we r, eh!

But what of us readers y r we here and y do u write and y this topic?

Well done and thankyou for your time and effort to please us.

theghostwhocrawls

Blue88Blue88almost 18 years ago
Beautiful story

Loved it, DG. A beautiful, heartwarming story. It proves the old adage, "Don't judge a book by its cover." Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yep, Real life somtimes works out

Loved it! Seems more like real life than I have read in a long time. Keep it up DG. Your one of my favorite authors.

Swede

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Very nice romance so well written

Wonderful Romance from DG.

As I read the story it hit me, how scary it could be for some of the female writers who must receive crackpot e-mails from some readers. I hope it’s not a real problem.

I’ll have to watch how many times I writing a female author and not look like a stalker. I’m just a pervert not a stalker.

Thank DG, nice story and as always great entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A story about real people!

It's nice to read a story about something other that a filthy rich guy and a world class beauty. These were people that both deserved more from life and had a special gift to give each other.

Love sometimes can be a gift. But you have to be open to receiving it and sometimes go looking for it. I found the story credible, enjoyable, a nice read and displays once again your fantastic imagination. This was told with a great deal of empathy!

Way to go DG!

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What's this?

a story about a poor, unremarkable old guy and a plain, fat woman?

this is a rarity for a character in this site. love it. and thank you.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Points for this one (^_^)

What made me laugh was the part where everyone lies about themselves and plays it up to seem more intresting. And the part where some fans (and opponents) sometimes take their obsessions too far.

But it was funny at times and real in others.

Makes it hard for the real folks who actual do look like this to get believed (^_^)

Just kidding, but I do find it funny sometimes. Because when everyone expects the other person to lie about themselves and what they look like it does make it hard for everyone to believe what someone else says sometimes. And thats what I liked here, real people by the end of the story accepted themselves for who they are and not who they wanted to be.

-Risq

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
excellent story....

DG...about normal everyday people who live love and laugh...just like the rest of us...great story and well written. Thank you for sharing it with us. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 18 years ago
I never thought it would happen!

DG,

A story about the half of humanity that gets ignored, wow! Really different in content from all your other stories and yet that style shines through. Thanks for another winner.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Very Good

You're making a world of beauty from average people and their lives. And actually everyone needs those qualities for a successful marriage no matter what their station.

Really liked this story!

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Very Good

You're making a world of beauty from average people and their lives. And actually everyone needs those qualities for a successful marriage no matter what their station.

Really liked this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

You were able to find the sublime in the mundane. You're really on a winning streak lately.

Boyd

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
Superlative!!!!

Wow! DG, what can I say? Another winner about the everyday people who simply exist, just like the rest of us, who live mundane lives without the glamour of being well endowed rich guys and super beauties (no horse cocks and silicon tits here). We all know people like these, after all we are them LOL. Once again, this romantic 'Old Fart' can only say "Thank You". A true fan, Pete.

ParisMaleParisMaleover 16 years ago
What a beautiful story...

.. to read on Xmas morning. Thanks, DG.

LucasMirchLucasMirchover 15 years ago
Beautifully constructed story...

I love your stories and it amazes me how many points of view you've shared with us. Its incredible how much ground you cover in 3 web pages (this story)! I hoped it was longer; but in the end, it was just right.

In the beginning, I thought it was more geared towards Erotic Horror (stalking and all), but its incredible how the story evolved into something beautiful and romantic.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

JeffTomJeffTomalmost 14 years ago
Great story

Thank you for writing it for us. I also like to think this could be real people like most of us. It's good to look into someones hart, not just their looks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
C'est magnifique

Bravo, well put.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
A very touching story ... like so many of yours :-)

Thanks!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
You rule, DG. Always a good story.

And looks are only skin deep. It is good to read a story where folks that are not rich, svelte or pretty get married and have a rich life. Thank you for writing.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Oustadnding -

Well thought out and wonderfully executed -

Oh yeah hubby should executed too - just on principle lol.

rohit7785rohit7785almost 10 years ago
Really good one

Great story. ... finally read a story where the characters are not all models and females all brick shit house... loved the ending. :)

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
beautyful people

great story that not all beauty is on the outside. I continue to be amazed at the variety in your stories

calflashcalflashabout 9 years ago
beautiful people NOT

great story of real people who may not have been beautiful on the outside but were so on the inside

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well.

I can't say I liked this story much. It started with a stalker with an Internet crush,

went on to a violent wife-beater, and then back to the stalker turned arsonist.

I've heard it said that the end justifies the means, but I don't think that's a

universal truth.

No, this story just left a bad taste in my mouth and a bad feeling in my head, and

I can't get past that. My first ever "Thumbs Down" for a DG Hear story.

TOUCH17TOUCH17over 7 years ago
I fell in love...

I have fallen in love with this story. Because love is a rare thing, many think they have the real thing --but true love is rare; and the love that grew and begin to permeate within every area of his life -incredible. Maybe because I desire love in its most organic and unsuperficial form--the beauty of this story captured me. Yeah they may have been different or so called not beautiful; but their lives exhibited the most beautiful love story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so so story

did nothing for me....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story means so much to me

When we are young beauty means everything, but as you get older the person is what is important. I have even got to the point of wishing I had made friends with someone not good looking at all to marry. I think I would have been much happier than I am now. Thanks for the story.

sampkyang@yahoo.com

arizjim2arizjim2over 6 years ago
10 **********

Loved this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I wasnt sure at the start...

But i loved the story!

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Decent

Decent story always like an happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally different but could be so true I enjoyed it Not all of us are perfect (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Totally different but such a good and heart warming story. Thank you very much

Solid 5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a heart warming, romantic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories