Occupational Hazards Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki let out a shaky breath, her body shuddering as our most intimate places fused for the first time. Her heat combined with mine. A string of whimpers met my ears as my cock nestled within her feminine folds.

My fingers slid back further. Flexing against the softness of her skin. Pulling her cheeks apart. Feeling the slickness of her arousal as the tips dipped downward.

I had thought the hardest part was over. Silly me. The torture had just begun.

She adjusted her knees, which dropped her a little bit more, pressing my cock deeper into her. Whatever feeling the movement had caused within her, she must have liked it, because she cooed and wiggled her hips. Dug her fingernails into my chest.

Then she began to rock. Slow and steady. As if she were keeping beat to a song only she could hear. Her eyes were closed, her lips pressed together. I imagined she was humming along to that song. And with each slight adjustment of her hips, her breasts moved like curtains touched by the lightest breeze.

My lungs struggled to draw in air. My cock throbbed inside her, as if starved for oxygen as well. I didn't care if I died right here and now. It would be the most wonderful way to go.

The longer she continued in her own little world, the harder it was to resist the urge to jerk my hips again. To thrust up into her. Flip her over and drive my cock into her until we were both thrashing on the bed.

I tried to compensate by squeezing and releasing the soft skin cupped in my hands. Though that made her moan and rock even slower. Deeper. I groaned, silently willing her to give up control, yet enjoying the sweet torment her movements affected me. Did she even have a clue?

A mistake on her part changed everything. I'm sure she was just trying to increase whatever feeling was building up inside her. But as she leaned forward—her breasts lowering closer toward my mouth where I was licking my lips—her hands slipped.

Nikki collapsed against me with a cry, her breasts smashed against my chest. My arms instantly wrapped around her back to steady her, but she had tilted too far to her left. I rolled over with her as she fell. Our combined sudden motion causing my cock to slide out a little. As we settled—her under me now—so did my hips.

Her eyes popped open. "Oh, my God!"

I flinched. Distracted for a moment by the fact that I was holding her—naked—fully against me. Her soft, delicate body pinned under my hard, toned one. It felt amazing!

"Ben!" Her voice sounded strangled. Her right hand gripped the sheets as it lay on the bed.

"Your shoulder! I'm so sorry!" I tried to roll off her, intent on getting us flipped over so she was on top again. But her arms moved faster. Both of them. Her fingers clutched at my shoulders, tugging me down on her. Which made my hips jerk a little.

She arched under me as she hissed. "Yes!"

"Oh!" I drew back then repeated, earning another cry of delight.

"Please..." She licked her lips, her mouth dropping open again as her eyelids fluttered. "Please, don't stop."

I didn't trust myself to respond verbally. Her words flipped the switch in my head that I'd been forcefully holding down for so long. It released an electric current straight to my nether regions. Keeping my weight on my forearms so not to put too much pressure on her injured shoulder, I settled between her legs and gave a short thrust.

She gasped. Brought her knees up, opening herself wider. Moaned as that let me slide into her at a deeper angle. Shuddered as our hips touched.

I had thought I wouldn't be able to control myself. That once I was in charge, I'd automatically take her hard and fast. But I had been wrong. So, so wrong.

My pace remained unhurried, sometimes halting. Her sounds—and the volume—varied depending on how much I withdrew and reentered. They were intoxicating. Mesmerizing. As was the glow on her cheeks and forehead under the light sheen of sweat. The way she turned her face to the side sometimes, her eyes and mouth doing that silent dance again.

I adjusted my weight to my left and cupped her breast with my right hand, stroking my thumb over her nipple. She cried out, arching against me. But I heard a coo when she settled and I did not release her. Felt another shudder when my fingers caressed the baby-soft skin underneath. Around the sides.

Her throat lay exposed to me. Her jugular pulled taught against her skin. Each time she swallowed, it pulsed like a strummed guitar string.

I couldn't resist and lowered my head. My tongue snaking out, eager to taste her flesh. But her head rolled back to face mine, bumping our noses together. I pulled back to see her staring up at me. My hand stilled mid-squeeze on her breast, her heart beating rapidly against my palm.

As I looked down into her chocolate pools, she parted her lips with a soft gasp. Any remaining hunger to ravage her suddenly abated. Her continual willingness to give herself to me without question captured me.

She trusted me. I was not about to make her regret that decision.

Nikki blinked several times, but it was erratic. Apparently indecisive if she wanted to keep her eyes open or closed. She tipped her chin, moaning when I accepted her invitation.

I echoed her as I tasted her lips again. My other hand reached up to hold her head, my fingers threading in her hair. Her moans and sighs continued while I moved my mouth over hers. My tongue dipping in to play with hers once more as my cock glided in and out of her, her body contracting and releasing around it like a gloved hand.

My hips moved a little faster as our kiss intensified. Delicious shivers raced up my back when her fingers alternately kneaded and stroked my skin. As they moved up to tangle in my hair.

I caressed her breast a little longer. Almost reluctantly, I slid my hand down the expanse of her side, finally tracing it with more than just my eyes. When I stroked her waist, she gasped. With our mouths still molded together, it felt as if she was sucking me in. I groaned and shifted my hips harder against her.

Her fingernails dug into my skin. She let out a muted whimper. Lifted her hips while her left foot scuffed at the mattress, trying to find purchase.

My teeth caught her lower lip as I pulled back. I sucked for a moment, smiling at her feeble cries. At her attempt to get me deeper inside her. Then I released her, sliding my hand down her thigh—squeezing the soft flesh over hard muscle. I brought her knee up, holding it to my hip.

"Do you want me to stop?"

She rolled her head back and forth, pressing her eyes and lips tight. Until I stilled. Her eyes flew open at that, her jaw dropping as a choked cry escaped.

"Tell me what you want, Nikki."

A whimper. A shudder. My body trembled as well.

I pushed forward just a tiny bit and stopped again. Watching her neck extend as she pressed her head further back into the pillow. Feeling her hands grip the back of my arms. Her leg squeezing at my side, her foot flexing against me.

"Tell me what you need." I whispered the words through gritted teeth. Trying to hold back as the urge to completely claim her returned.

Her eyes closed. She darted her tongue out, licking at her lips. Her throat undulating as she swallowed. Breasts throbbing with her rapid heartbeat against my chest.

I leaned down and kissed the hollow dip at the center of her neck. Nuzzled around to her left shoulder. Against her hair. And made the mistake of inhaling too deeply.

The smell of jasmine filled my nose. My head. It made me dizzy. I squeezed my eyes shut.

And without thinking, I started thrusting again. Faster. Harder.

At first, Nikki cried out, her hands straining against me. But her attempts to push me away weakened. Her sharp gasps morphed into moans. Long and loud. Matching my own as I panted.

My hips slowed down a little after I realized what I'd done. I didn't want to hurt her. Scare her. But damn her scent. I prayed it wouldn't drive a wedge between us.

It was only a few more minutes until I felt her walls clamping down around my aching cock. Heard her unintelligible cries. Then her fingers slipped from my back.

Her body shook beneath me. I wanted to prolong her orgasm—give her multiple ones—although I felt my balls tighten. She felt amazing. She was amazing. I didn't want it to end.

But her whimpers—her hands gripping at my arms again as she recovered—told me I shouldn't push it. Not this time.

I gave a few more strokes, willing to fall over my own edge.

"Oh...Ben," Nikki murmured sleepily. Sexily.

That did it. My hips thrust one last time, pressing hard against her as I found release.

"Nikki!" Shaking hard, I smashed my mouth against hers, still moving slightly within her.

Thoroughly spent, I had enough sense not to collapse on top of her. I rolled off to the side, wheezing. Pressing the back of my hand against my forehead.

Holy fuck!

Her arm moved back and forth against the comforter. I caught it, lacing my fingers through hers. She sighed, her hand closing briefly then opening flat again.

I was afraid to speak. To break the mood. But I had to know. "Nikki, honey, are you okay?"

"Mmm."

"I'm sorry if I—"

"Shh." I heard the sound of heavy breathing. A pause—probably to swallow—then she resumed with a deep sigh. "Shut the fuck up, or you will never have this body again."

I closed my eyes, smiling. And I thought this woman couldn't stand up for herself.

~H