All Comments on 'Occupational Hazards Ch. 04'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CatsEye4477CatsEye4477almost 7 years ago
Raw

Liked the reference to Raw in this chapter.

tygztygzalmost 7 years ago

This series is crazy good.

LadyMireilleLadyMireillealmost 7 years ago
Great story

I am loving this story. I love that this story and Raw focus more on the bondage and dominance/submission and less on the more fetish-y sadism and masochism. I think those are aspects that are appealing to more peoe than S/M (and my personal lreferences). I liked your reference to Malcolm and Daphne. For your fans who havs read that series it lets us know this is in that same world. I also think it adds to his character. Malcolm is a very loving and compassionate Dom, and I feel like knowing Ben was trained by him gives us the expectation that he will likely be the same type of Dom.... Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incandescent

I think I need oven mitts to hold my phone; scorching hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES