Occupational Hazards Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body shuddered as I lightly dragged my fingers from neck to waist. As I placed kisses on each exposed section of skin. She lifted her hips up when I tugged on her pants, and soon she lay before me in all her glory. Sun-kissed with a hint of pink in her cheeks that darkened the further downward I moved. So sensitive to the ways of true passion.

I kept my eyes on her as I knelt at the foot of the bed between where her legs still dangled over.

"Yes, Ben..." She licked her lips before her mouth parted with an anticipatory intake of breath.

I nodded at her whispered plea. My tongue felt the fire before I even touched it, dragging a moan from deep within me. Her legs spread wider, and her hips arched upward. Then I was drinking the most exquisite vintage that rivaled any expensive wine we'd had on this trip. Drawing more of those wonderful sounds from her as I delved between her warm, soft flesh, coaxing her until my own sounds mixed with hers.

Her fingers tangled in my hair. But the more I lapped at her, the looser her grip became until her hands fell to the bed. She settled on kneading her fingers at the comforter instead. Her whimpers turned to purrs as I pressed my tongue inside her. As my nose pressed against her clit.

I moved my mouth back up to her clit again, sucking as I slipped one finger inside her. Groaning at the tightness I still found after all this time with her. Moaning as her inner muscles clenched around my digit. When she opened for me, I slid another finger in. Began rubbing at her G-spot. I brought her right to the edge, and then I stopped and stood.

She watched me through hooded eyes while I finished stripping. As I tugged her ass just over the edge of the bed and gently lifted her knees to rest her feet on the bed, spreading her wider. Then she arched her back and neck as I pressed and impaled her. Taking my time to slide in and out. Drawing choked sobs from her until I had fully seated my cock within her.

"Don't you dare rush this," she panted.

I smiled down at her. "I wouldn't dream of it, honey."

For us, time did stand still. The world spun only around us. I'd never taken so much care in making love to a woman before. In making sure she was the only thing in the world right now that had my attention.

I watched her lower lips as they parted around the head of my cock when I moved forward. How they closed again as I withdrew. They were glossy with her arousal, and I smeared it around her sensitive flesh with my cock. Tapping the tip against her clit before sliding it back inside her.

Her head was rolling from side to side, her eyes fully closed now. Her whimpers almost imperceptible. Her face doing that wonderful dance as I hit a sweet spot. She rewarded me with a squeeze around my cock when it twitched inside her.

Wanting to taste her skin again, I leaned forward and took her nipple between my lips. Between my teeth. Holding it so I could flick my tongue at it. All while my hips continued to thrust back and forth in excruciatingly slow motion. The path growing smoother and smoother as her body released more of her essence until I could hear the soft squishing noise when I bottomed out.

Nikki's hands were on my back, her fingers stroking haphazardly. Suddenly, they clawed into my skin as she let out a strangled scream and her body tightened around me.

"That's it, honey. Come for me." Her orgasm entranced me. I slowed my hips even more, wanting to prolong it. "God, you are so beautiful."

I leaned up further to kiss her lips, pressing my chest against hers. Holding myself in her for a moment as she continued to clench around my cock. She cried out again, her body arching hard under me, lifting us both up.

When she settled down, I withdrew and gathered her in my arms. I slipped her under the sheets, laying her head on a pillow. She moaned and rolled onto her side, away from me. I crawled in behind her, bent her legs so her knees were up to her belly, and easily slid back inside her.

Cupping her breast in my right hand, I nuzzled my face in the graceful curve of her neck and shoulder, and then began again with my thrusts.

As her need mounted again, her body trembling against me, I move my hand down to caress her thigh. She rolled her head back with a whimper. I kissed her softly, adjusting as her right leg reached back, opening for me. Then she was gasping as my hand moved inward, searching for, and then finding her clit, slick with her arousal.

We continued to rock against each other for the longest time. She had at least two more orgasms, one where I silenced her screams with my mouth. For each one, her ass rubbed and bounced against me, her body most likely trying to keep that wonderful feeling flowing through her.

I have no idea how I was able to hold off release. I had been certain I would explode from the minute I had entered her, which seemed such a long time ago. And yet, even with all of her movements, my desire for any relief had faded. I was intent on bringing her as much pleasure as possible. She deserved every bit of it.

The light out the open doorway to the secluded pool area shifted as we made love. We constantly changed positions, sometimes pausing for a breather between. But then we started to cuddle. Which led to kissing. And then to more sex.

I suddenly understood the term cuddle-fuck...and agreed it was a wonderful thing to experience.

###

A blaring sound made me sit upright. The room was mostly dark, although I could see the fringes of daylight outside above the palm trees. I realized it was my phone and scrambled to get out of bed before the sound woke Nikki.

One alarm abated, I dealt with another and called our butler to bring us some dinner. I couldn't believe we'd slept all day. Well, we'd spent most of it having sex, but we hadn't eaten. We would remedy that soon, though.

After talking with the main house to check out and arrange transportation to the mainland, I set about packing. I had pulled everything out of the dresser and piled it on the table in the sitting area when the butler arrived. With a broad smile, he insisted we eat and he handle the suitcases.

I went to rouse Nikki, who tried to pull me back into bed—to pull my shorts down—until I hissed that we had company. She pulled all of the sheets around her as the butler walked through the bedroom and out to the patio with our covered dishes. I blocked the doorway while she ran into the bathroom to pull some clothes on, and then we went outside as well.

We were both silent as we ate. Just like that first night. But the melancholy that had settled on us tonight was for different reasons now. And apparently, we both felt that not talking about it would delay the inevitable.

Too soon, a golf cart arrived to take us to the other side of the island. Then we were walking down the lighted jetty over the darkened waters of the Indian Ocean. Bouncing through the night on a speedboat, my arm around Nikki's shoulders as she leaned against me, our hands clasped in our laps.

We settled into our first leg of our return trip as the stars came out to wish us goodbye from paradise. After switching planes in London, Nikki fell asleep beside me. Only then did my thoughts turn to what awaited us back home.

###

We'd gone through customs at our layover in New York. It was a relief to know that headache was behind us. But a bigger one loomed on the horizon.

In all my years of traveling, never had there been someone waiting for me. Family members or otherwise. Yet I knew the feeling of trepidation pounding in my chest as we departed the third and final plane before we made our way down the ramp at our gate in Chicago was not normal. One should be elated to know someone was there to welcome them home.

My unrest wasn't only from Nikki's hand tugging on mine as she walked slightly behind me with her own rolling suitcase. I felt my conscience telling me to turn around. That nothing good could come from being back here. Still, I strove forward.

Much to my relief—as well as slight concern—Director Davenport was not waiting for us among the seated or standing passengers waiting to board the plane. I was wondering if he meant to meet us at baggage claim. He would not know we'd only had carry-on luggage.

But then I saw a familiar face rise up from the indistinguishable masses, and my blood ran cold.

~H