Oddball Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

"Okay, okay, now, what time period do you think, class, I'm up here," Miss Thibodaux said.

----

Leah's cheeks burned; she was sure that her fellow insurance agents could look at her, just look at her and tell that she had indulged in shameful, vile acts.

They could look at her and tell that her husband had grabbed her, and torn her nightgown from her body and forced himself on her. Then forced her to take his manhood into her mouth and excite him until he ejaculated. They could tell she was nothing but a filthy, common whore.

They could tell that she was anticipating her husband's insistence that they procreate again.

----

Several students ignored the teachers' insistence that they return to class, smirking as the three sobbing girls were led to the police cruisers.

Adios, beeyotch!" " Grace heard a couple of her former friends laugh out.

----

Mary was horrified. Many of the students that had formerly ignored her, or had been rude to her, suddenly wanted to be her best friend. They wanted her to indulge in the vice of gossip and the sin of spreading falsehoods against another person.

It was with great relief that she heard the lunch bell ring. Her relief was short-lived, though. Standing under the oak tree was Thomas Kowalski.

"Satan, leave me be!" she spat out. "Why do you tempt me so?"

He smiled at her and her heart did a little flip-flop. He was so handsome, especially when he smiled.

"Hey," he smiled and she smiled back.

She sat down on one of the knotted roots and opened her lunch bag. He opened his own bag and pulled out a ham and cheese sandwich. They ate in silence for a moment

"Hey, can I ask you something?" he asked her suddenly.

"Mm hmm," she said, mouth full of peanut butter and apple jelly sandwich.

"How come you call me 'Thomas???'" he asked. "I mean, everybody else just calls me 'Tank' except for you."

She swallowed and looked up at him.

"I don't know," she said. "I just kind of get the idea you don't really like people pointing out that you're kind of big, I guess."

She gasped when she looked in her bag. Mama had put two chocolate chip cookies into her lunch bag.

"Thomas, would you like a cookie?" she offered.

"No, thanks," he smiled and took her hand in his.

She thought she would faint; chocolate chip cookies were one thing, but this was unbelievable. All of her dreams, all of her fantasies, nothing had ever felt like the warmth of his large hand holding her small one. For a long moment, she held her breath, sure that if she let the breath out the moment would disappear.

She let out the breath slowly when he squeezed her hand, and then let it go. She smiled up at him and he smiled back.

Jack and John came out of the building and waved to him. He looked down at Mary.

"Go ahead," she smiled and he got to his feet.

She checked her watch and sighed; it was almost time for Chemistry class. She looked up as Tank caught a spiraling pass. She sat back down and bit down on one of her cookies. Chemistry could wait.

The End of Oddball 01.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers