Oddball Ch. 07c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Merry Christmas," she smiled as her parents looked at her from their perch on the couch.

"And Merry Christmas to you too, Miss Santa's Helper have to run out of here at the crack of dawn," Leah teased.

"I had to get Georgette her Christmas presents," Mary protested.

"Come here, we want to tell you something," John smiled.

----

Chin Li swallowed her disappointment; John's gift was a fairly cheap ID Bracelet. She had hoped for a promise ring, or even an engagement ring.

Dutifully, she pasted a smile on her face and fastened the bracelet to her wrist.

----

"Oh, Thomas!" Mary excitedly greeted the large youth as he stamped his feet in the bitter cold of DeGarde, Louisiana.

Merry Christmas," he said and entered the warm house.

"And Merry Christmas to you," He greeted Leah and John.

"Come on, let's give them some 'alone time,'" John coaxed Leah.

Thomas had stopped by the garage and told John what he planned for Mary's Christmas present. John had cried openly in front of the embarrassed Thomas, but agreed that Thomas could give Mary what he planned to give her.

"What?" Mary asked, confused. "Why we need alone time?"

"Well, we don't, really," Thomas said and got down on one knee. "But I guess they wanted us to have some privacy."

"What are you doing?" Mary asked, baffled by everyone's strange behavior.

"I'm asking you if you'd marry me, you oddball," Thomas smiled as he showed her the platinum engagement ring.

The End of 'Oddball 07c.'