All Comments on 'Oedipus Sex Ch. 01: Telemachy'

by Oedisseus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!

Loved the first chapter. I look forward to reading chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved the pure intimacy

Very well written, bit short tho. Would love to see elongated lovemaking sessions with dialogues between the mother and son.

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedabout 4 years ago
Now we know...

Now we know where the word 'fuck' originated. Greek history! It's a bit different from other mother/son stories, so congratulations on your originality, Oediddeus. Could be a long run of episodes, so I hope you will be able keep us interested.

nil_r2nil_r2about 4 years ago
loved the first chapter, waiting for the second

Wonderfully told. The characters are in line with Odyssey, which I loved. Pace is just right. Would love a little .detail however: where Telemachus and Penlope were, the description of the room, the description of the outside sun, the fragrance in the air, the light inside the room. They would have pubic and underarm hair - description of that. Would Penelope have some grey steaks on her head. Would her thick pubic hair have a strand of grey? when did she menstruate? Would she conceive with Telemachus?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I really enjoyed the trip back in time!

Something new and refreshingly different from the norm here. Such a devoted mother and son deserve to enjoy each others bodies to the fullest. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lovely

Beautifully, yet rhetorically, narrated tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Body hair

Thank you. Well written, though it could do with a check ("thrusted his mother"). Perhaps a lot more about body hair and unwashed smells and the taste. Look forward to further conquests and passion between mother and son, in an ancient setting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

Extreme good but perhaps lay off the analogies and similes it feels forced and interrupts the flow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous