Oedipus Wrecks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,781 Followers

"It feels so good, Mommy. I like that so much!"

"Me too, sweetheart," she moaned. Veronica was aware that she was soaking wet and that every cell in her body was screaming and crying out for release. She raised up and quickly pulled off her nightie and said, "Do you know how to make Mommy feel good, honey?"

"Yes," he moaned as she took him deep inside her warm, wet mouth.

Zack reached behind her and found what she was hoping he'd find. She gasped sharply as his finger gently touched her for the first time. "Oh, God!" she cried as she went back down again.

Zack had obviously learned to please his new mommy well and Veronica was grateful for her tutelage as his finger slid inside her. "You're very happy," he said as he noticed the extreme wetness.

"Yes, I am, honey. That makes Mommy very happy. Does this still feel good?" she asked stopping just long enough to find out.

"Yes, but I want to plug in," he said. "Can we please do that, Mommy? Please?"

"Plug in?" she asked him stopping momentarily again.

"Uh-huh. You know, like when you plug a cord into the wall and it makes the electricity come out. I want you to have my electricity. I have lots of it inside me. My new mommy told me its dangerous to keep it in there too long."

"We don't want that, do we?" she said as she turned around and lay on top of him. "Do you want Mommy on top of you or underneath?"

"You need to be on the bottom so the electricity can get way inside you," he told her matter-of-factly.

Veronica rolled over and said, "Like this?" as he climbed on top of her.

"Yes, just like that. That's how we always did it when I plugged into my new mommy."

"Mmmm," she moaned as he used the tip of his cock to play with her swollen clit.

"That's to get you ready for the plug," he told her with total confidence.

"That feels so nice, honey. I'm ready to be plugged whenever you want," she moaned.

Zack found the sweet spot and began to push. "Oh, be easy, honey. Mommy hasn't been plugged into in a very long time. Go slow, okay?"

"I will, Mommy," he said slowing down for her. He pulled back then reinserted slowly pushing in a bit further each time.

"Oh...that feels so wonderful, sweetheart!" she purred as he took her as far as he could. "You make Mommy feel so good. You're such a good boy, Zackie-Zack."

"You make me feel good too, Mommy. You're so wet and slippery. It feels really nice to plug into you like this."

Zack stroked her slowly as Veronica gave in to passion. Her mind and body both craved what her sweet boy was giving her as he pulled all the way out then drove it all the way home time after time after sweet time.

"Oh, my God!" she cried. "Just like that, honey!"

Zack had obviously done this many, many times as he was able to hold off until Veronica was beside herself with excitement. "Oh, fuck!" she screamed. "Yes! Oh, Zack...just like that, honey! Oh, yes. Fuck Mommy hard!"

Zack pounded her hard and she loved the feeling of his huge balls slapping hard into her ass. "Oh...fffuck!" she screamed.

"Do you want my lightning now, Mommy?" he asked as he continued hammering her.

"Yessss!! Fuck...yesss!! Cum inside me, honey!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. She cried out with joy as she felt one hot stream of cum after another splash inside her until he collapsed on top of her.

Veronica lay there basking in the glow of the after-sex moments as she held her handsome son in her arms.

"Do you feel better now, sweetheart?" she asked him.

"Much better, Mommy," he said as he rolled over. Veronica lay and watched him fall asleep with seconds as she reveled in carrying his load inside her. She kissed him on the cheek before falling asleep herself.

In the morning, when her alarm clock woke her up, she lay there for a brief moment remembering the events of last night. She turned off the alarm then rolled over to kiss her sweet boy when the sun shining through the blinds hurt her eyes bringing her back to reality.

She sat up in bed and shook her head. "That was the most vivid, crazy dream I've ever had." She wanted to be at the gym in an hour and needed to pee and have a cup of coffee first. As she got out of bed she couldn't help but look back one more time to see if maybe, just maybe, her beautiful boy might be laying there beside her.

"Fucking dreams. This day is wrecked for sure," she said as she stood up and went into the bathroom still shaking off the unspeakable images of her dream.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,781 Followers