All Comments on 'Of Beauty Rich and Rare (a memoir)'

by sunburycd

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Magical.

A truly well-written, logical & exciting story.

I love the unfolding, the possible glimpses, the idea that there is maybe a hopeful invitation/desire.

And the fucking was brilliantly described, from the initial must-happen to the no holding back as the togetherness developed.

Always seems to me that the story/desire base of incest provides the best story for multiple layers.

Additionally impressive writing? No requirement for anal to be the ultimate.

Thanks for the Australian experience.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 5 years ago
That was very well told

I really enjoy all of the Australian authors here giving a good feel for your country. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

You need to add a bit more to this excellent story maybe a pregnancy for the mum would be good

Q

tmark0099tmark0099almost 5 years ago
Brilliant

Thought it ended abruptly but brilliant otherwise. Especially liked the intimacy between the characters and how it progressed slowly with both of a little unsure at the beginning.

2armoured2armouredalmost 5 years ago
Very good.

I like the way you built the story. Keep it up!

Gremlin078Gremlin078almost 5 years ago
Excellent story

Loved the slow build up and climax at the end. Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 stars

this is goducks1 - locked out of my account for some reason. this is a really brilliant story. loved it. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lovely story, I hope you’re planning more chapters!

Lovely story, I hope you’re planning more chapters!

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A wonderfully written story!

Your writing abilities are magic to the written erotic word! So much detail that I felt that I was there with them! I love when an author lets their muses find love together! Bravo! Thank you for sharing this story with us!

tobytimtobytimalmost 5 years ago

Loved every moment of it,very hot &. Sexy, lucky son

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You have anything against watersports?😊

No one in literotica writes anything in that category

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful writing.

Thoroughly enjoyable tale. Just one crushing disappointment: I was reveling in the son's pleasure in his mom's bush (even though he shaved his own pubes), when suddenly the almost universal shaving fetish reared its ugly head and off came Mom's lovely bush. Such a desecration of what might be nature's most beautiful and sublime decoration, it ended my unabated pleasure in reading this story.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

homerjayhomerjayalmost 5 years ago
loved it

amazing story. great plot and very well written. thanks.

sniffpantiessniffpantiesalmost 5 years ago
Awesome Incest

Once again Sunbury delivers flawlessly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story but...

I hesitate to criticize this story in any way because it is one of the best I've read on this site, but why have the mother shave her bush completely off? And why was the son shaved? I liked this story anyway but having the mother with a bush made it better. Keep up the good work anyway. And thanks for including the pee.

Robinius1Robinius1almost 5 years ago
Very Good!

I don't know what I can add to what others have written. There were several very nice sexual situations, the ice cubes, wiping her after she peed (OMG), shaving mom, their first fuck...and the description of mom in her sun dress sans panties and hair in a ponytail is one of my favorites of all time. Gotta love a mature woman in a sundress!

This story is now one of my favorites - Thank you!

sunburycdsunburycdalmost 5 years agoAuthor
On pubic hair

Thanks to all those who've read and commented. Nod to Ed from Singapore, (you know who you are.) Just a note on the shaving, the character wanted change in her life, to experience something different and to be more aligned with her son. I love a full bush so I offered both during the story. Again, thanks for reading.

SunburyCd

lockedhubbylockedhubbyalmost 5 years ago
Great story from one of, if not best LIT authors

One of Sunburycd's best. Good story, good sexual parts. As always a good build. It was a bit long and I usually don't like the longer stories. However, this was well worth the little bit of extra time to read.

Nutman99Nutman99almost 5 years ago

I long on indeed. But it was an amazing fucking story.

auwingerauwingeralmost 5 years ago
My first read of one of you stories, ...

… but certainly won't be my last!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautifull

Sheer poetry..........more realistic than most..........My main issue was the sex-scene on the highway. I am from Aussie - so I know just how blistering the outback gets. And I defy anyone to touch a bull bar sitting in the sun, and have any skin left, lol. But other than that - a beautiful story. Makes me wish, I'd had the courage to try and make something happen with my mum...........

I do think however, that flaunting their incestuous relationship, is how one ends up on the six o'clock news. I have no doubt, that there is way more incest happening out there than we imagine. But we never hear about it, because the people involved are very, very carefull.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
good story

only gripe i had was mom shaving her bush like a porn star trimming is okay but not shaving it to look like a pre teen schoolgirl

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
I enjoyed the story.

I'm surprised that they never got the anal bug. Good job with the story.

FlaLarryFlaLarryover 4 years ago
Beautiful Story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Much enjoyed the Adventure of Mother & Son. Many years ago My Mother and I traveled in a Motorhome across the USA & enjoyed each other Numerous Times. Brought back a lot of Very Good Memories. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Needs another chapter. Very good read. Love the combo of bush to shaved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

need another chapter to see what happens next

black75black75about 4 years ago
Love the heat!

Great story. Really enjoyed the waitress. I love it when someone else knows and approves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bravo Sir

As an Aussie myself....loved that this is set here....and it even has my hometown of Cairns in it. Found this story first and have started delving into your others...love your work, especially this subject. Again... well done

AzureAshAzureAshover 3 years ago
... retrieving the $400 he'd left for me that I hadn't taken. "This should get you by for the next few days." ...

And boys, that is how it is done!

JReadmoreJReadmorealmost 3 years ago

Great story! I really liked the twist at the end.

Tica21Tica21over 2 years ago

This story hit all the highlights for a 5 rating of a mom & son incestuous relationship.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Yes, that is how it is done...What a surprise for Dad, wife & son home early, catching the so-and-so "en flagrant delicto", after having the nerve to go off on Cody the way he did...

Dad deserves to be alone, while wife and son enjoy their HOME, and each other.

I think I read this before...is still a wonderful story...and, YES, I would like to see a sequel to it, see how Meredith and Cody are "making out", as it were....

**5 Stars**...YYYYAAAAYYYY!!

nicho1855nicho1855about 2 years ago

I thought I had read all your stories but this one must have slipped through the cracks. As well written a story as any on here. I loved your description of driving inland Cairns to Adelaide, but I must agree with a couple of other readers. I love a full bush on a woman as opposed to the plastic impregnated pornstars with their shaven pubes. Also I defy anyone to park their backside on a metal bullbar in the middle of an Australian summer and not come away with serious burns. Apart from that I would still give this story ten points if that were possible. Well done.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

Outstanding story, so very well written and told. One of the best stories of love between a mother and her son that I have read.........():\

DaddyDearDaddyDear9 months ago

Don't believe the naysayers. The scene when he shaves his mom's pussy was very erotic. And as someone that loves to lick pussy I have to say there is nothing better than licking a freshly shaved pussy. And I'm pretty sure that all women that shave their pussy would agree.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunburycd@sunburycd
Thank you to all that have followed me for a while now and those new to my kind of storytelling. Although my contributions have lessened, understand I do continue to read all your comments and appreciate the engagement and feedback. Just a quick note to explain myself in res...