All Comments on 'Of Hell and Heaven'

by bmunchausen

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
DrPlutonDrPlutonabout 12 years ago
Great story!

The characters were interesting and I loved the scene with the military buddies and their wives. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great!

Great story...wonderful build up to them getting together.

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotabout 12 years ago
I remember

a very, very long time ago how I was in love with a woman who was a nun but those days came and went.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great read!

It was absolutely amazing, I love everything about this story!! Keep it up!

SchweatySchweatyabout 12 years ago
Keep it up!

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 12 years ago
I don't know

how this story could have been any better. A big smile never left my face as I read. The dialogue was smart and touching. The characters were delightful. I will certainly wait for the next chapter, all the while I wait hoping that Carol and Zachary are able to grow even closer and that both continue to be as happy with each other as they are at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Outstanding!!!

More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Simple and delightful!

Beautiful story of love. Character development absolutely makes the read compelling. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
We don't know

much about how her feelings are evolving. To put love/lust up in a choice over a vow is a serious thing and deserves a lot of exploration and explanation. I wonder if the story thus far couldn't have been told without the Benedictine angle and just using the teacher/pupil as a means of keeping them temporarily apart. But I'll wait a chapter or so before really passing judgement on that. Well written and edited.

cageyteecageyteeabout 12 years ago
I think . . . .

I am anxious to read more !!!!

ambush184ambush184about 12 years ago
very nice

You need to really need to consider having her renounce her vows. What you are writing does happen, and the way you are writing this is really well done

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdrieabout 12 years ago

This is very well written and a sweet story.

My only thought is to have her talk about renouncing with him or is she simply breaking them - but other than that being something I'd like to see having known women who have renounced their vows for various reasons or even left the Church, I'd like to think it gave them enough pause to discuss it.

Still, great story, and some really nice character development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

What a well written story. i look forward to reading the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

I look forward to the next chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sweet!!!

This is a lovely love story. It isn't raw sex but sweetness and caring. Just fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Well written. What a love story should be with a twist.

CatHeathCatHeathabout 12 years ago
Baron, You've done it again!

Another lovely story of ordinary, decent people falling in love and living happily ever after....

The taboo element of the lovers being a teacher/nun and pupil only add to the obstacles that they needed to overcome before they could grasp at happiness. How they dealt with those obstacles shows us, the readers, what their characters are like. It's down to Baron's skill as a writer that we end up loving them and wishing we knew them for real.

Well done Baron, keep up the excellent work and I really look forward to the next installment.

hodunkhodunkalmost 12 years ago
A very touching story!

I love this story and am waiting for forthcoming chapters. PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
BEDA

one of the best excellent story line, so believable

juanviejojuanviejoover 11 years ago
Cinco Estrellas!

Fue una de las historias más bonitas que he leído nunca. Gracias por su talento magnífico que usted comparte con nosotros.

THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD STORY; I GIVE YOU 5 STARS.

juanviejojuanviejoover 11 years ago
Cinco Estreallas, Amigo!

Fue una de las historias más bonitas que he leído nunca. Gracias por su talento magnífico que usted comparte con nosotros.

I give you 5 Stars my Amigo. Thank you for very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Del cuno perverto grosso sicko.

Del nell buno shito grosso perverto. Nu morto suno I payo mucho . El toro sequisto und mucho morto a smello.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Beauty and Holy

It was artfully crafted and, being in love with an "unattainable" woman, I understand it completely. She herself was a nun, but we have been married for 6 years and going strong. Never a day has passed when I wonder how I won this lotto. But I just except that it was God's blessing and leave it at that. Keep it up and bring some more.

OldmarriedtarOldmarriedtarabout 9 years ago
math v religion

I do not believe a woman with a PHD in math could also be a nun. A nun uses faith while a mathematician rejects faith. That being said I gave it a very strong 5.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 9 years ago
Not so fast...

Sister Mary Sylvester Deconge received a Ph.D. in math and was a nun. The first woman to earn Ph.D. in computer science was a nun. She had a master's in math.

buckshot46buckshot46over 6 years ago
Keep Coming Back To This One

I get immersed in this story, each and every time I read it. Thank you.

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
A real love story

Romance with passion

thanks

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A wonderful story

Well written and superbly put together! Thank you!

G5pilotboyG5pilotboy12 months ago

Very well written and could be better without the spelling and grammatical errors.

klwhite63klwhite633 months ago

very very good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous